Hey hey~

Hello everyone~ Nice to meet you. You may call me Lina. 

I have been here a bit while but am still new to the site. I might have missed this introductory forum. hehe  (●´ω`●)ゞ

Anyway, I usually play as a female sub. I am a semi-literate to literate roleplayer. I prefer to roleplay as younger characters coz I don’t know how to play out as a mature or older person in rp.

I am open to roleplay ideas, so hit me up~ (「・ω・)「

<--- And feel free to check my preference sheet. 🌼🌼🌼

Welcome to Ecchidreams and good initiative with your preference sheet. Just an advice, though. You do not need to put it in your signature since every posts show a link to it (when you linked it to your profile, which you did). But anyway, I hope you'll find what you're looking for and have a good time in Ecchidreams among us other roleplayers. :3

19 hours ago, Pixel said:

L A T E W E L C O M E

T H A N K Y O U ~ !  ・ω・

12 hours ago, Goddess Aurora said:

Welcome to Ecchidreams and good initiative with your preference sheet. Just an advice, though. You do not need to put it in your signature since every posts show a link to it (when you linked it to your profile, which you did). But anyway, I hope you'll find what you're looking for and have a good time in Ecchidreams among us other roleplayers. :3

Ahh hehe. I messed up. Thanks for the advice~! I’ll have it edited. (I should have edited it after I posted, was too lazy at that time. Sorry) 

Thank you and yes, people were kind and welcoming. Really looking forward to meeting different roleplayers. ヾ(・ω・*)ノ

7 hours ago, LinaCosmic said:

Ahh hehe. I messed up. Thanks for the advice~! I’ll have it edited. (I should have edited it after I posted, was too lazy at that time. Sorry) 

Thank you and yes, people were kind and welcoming. Really looking forward to meeting different roleplayers. ヾ(・ω・*)ノ

In fact, sorry for the confusing advice as well as I seem to have even my preference sheet inside my signature (Which I will fix right away.) This comes from a time when the sheet did NOT show on our posts. XD But yes, welcome again. If you have any questions at any times, please feel free to ask anything. Otherwise, please enjoy your stay.

12 hours ago, Goddess Aurora said:

In fact, sorry for the confusing advice as well as I seem to have even my preference sheet inside my signature (Which I will fix right away.) This comes from a time when the sheet did NOT show on our posts. XD But yes, welcome again. If you have any questions at any times, please feel free to ask anything. Otherwise, please enjoy your stay.

Lol, no worries at all! I like your signature, it's laid out quite nicely.

Oh, I see. That's an interesting fun fact about the site.

Thanks again~ Yeah, I do have a question, can I be your friend? (I don't think I have made exactly a friend on the site just yet. hehe)ヾ(。・ω・)シ

31 minutes ago, LinaCosmic said:

Thanks again~ Yeah, I do have a question, can I be your friend? (I don't think I have made exactly a friend on the site just yet. hehe)ヾ(。・ω・)シ

Of course, I don't mind. We could even roleplay sometimes as well, assuming that we're compatible for it of course but sure. I wouldn't mind a friend. :3

Edit: Nevermind. I think I checked at least 3 main boxes that would not make us quite compatible if I look at your preference sheet. (Furry/Yuri/Futa)

It's alright, though. We can still chat about other things IF we want. Roleplay is not the only thing that we can discuss about but I'll leave you to decide.

Archived