Andiehh's Archive

So I know I'm not a pro or anything, and a lot of my work is really basic and nothing special. But I want to improve so if you guys see anything that you can give feedback on, I'd greatly appreciate it! ♥

2oxa1F4.png

My current signature, and most recent creation. Everything else below are past works of mine, for others or myself alike.

yXqgKOt.png

9BbXcu0.png

nTshYoz.png

A7ZV1eJ.png

lZXowBY.png

540uorG.png

ZORg1g9.png

T6wBsIP.png

jWcOHRH.png

5a4RnT9.png

VNcs7um.png

EBZ9hIC.gif

Jvdx9yd.png

5FuMJkT.png

ldLwnyD.png

MqeTHjQ.png

K5KKqAW.gif

WBPTZ4z.png

7zU8nAP.png

j9vgylL.gif

BAdin5r.gif

These are a style of signature I call "Tribal Name" as very obviously shown:

4a6JCvi.png

D0jj5AO.png

Moving onto one of my short-lived projects, Pokeroid Signatures. Sadly, I didn't get to use all of the renders I had. :c

RQRdNmb.png

FcCHS2b.png

33Zi0uh.png

sjZweXy.png

U1XiU1q.png

NAgXVPh.png

D8cD3dw.png

XsRI1Qz.png

q0h4QJ1.png

I do have a few others I could post but I don't exactly feel like spamming every single piece of art I've ever done. >,..,<

Hope you enjoyed my art showcase! I'll keep updating it from the top when I make more. :3

Call me biased but my fave has to be the one with Deadpool or the Deadpool look alike on it, lol. I also like the [+++] Mental. There is something aesthetically pleasing about the lines and the way they intersect with eachother. Also, I sense a pokemon theme. X3

@Arno, thank you very much. ^_^

@Jambalyre The Deadpool was one of my favorites as well. As for the Mental sig, yeah that was more simplistic yet nice. The pokemon line was one of my projects that I never got to finish, sadly. :c 

If anyone wants any, don't be afraid to ask! =]

• 2 months later...

Archived