Princess Lost in Thought

100096.gif

It was a wonderful spring afternoon at the Capulet estate. Having finished recording a new song, Elie had been dropped off home and to her surprise neither of her parents were home. It was quiet common actually. She walked silently around the estate looking out the window at her favorite mediation spot pass the garden in back of the estate. She took a deep breathe and opened the back door. 

The light spring breeze blew through her hair as she walked down the stone pathway. She could see the flowers in bloom and even some the vegetables her mother and father planted. "Surprising with how busy they are they still have time for gardening." She sighed walking through the maze of flowers to her mediation spot. 

Once there sakura blossom petals danced around her. She smiled feeling at peace stepping closer to the small dock where she'd sit. The small river that ran through the estate looked so crystal and clear today with a hint of pink from the falling sakura petals. She sat down with her bag and took a deep breathe. "It's been calm recently no monsters, demons, aliens, or anything. I wonder if things are finally peacefully." Sadly this was wishful thinking on her behalf. 

Even since her family moved to Japan, Elie had been balancing two lives. One as a famous singer who's shows were always sold out and another as a protecter of the people. She didn't have many friends here but she knew something was special about her since the day her family left Italy after a disaster befell her father's family. "All I can remember is the fire and two red glowing eyes. Before I could so anything, move or speak. I felt a magical warmth engulf me. The next thing I knew I was waking up in here....in our new home." She sighed taking out a deck of cards. 

The cards was beautifully protected in a small lock box. The cards themselves were a beautiful mix of blue and black for the background with a pretty design on back. The edges of the cards were a starry night blue with black making it look like a night sky. "These have helped me so much during those battles. I've grown so attached to them over these past few years." She smiled softly. Her smile could being warmth to a room. She put the cards back carefully before putting them back in her bag.

"I know I have shows this weekend but for now I'm going to relax and take some me time." She said closing her eyes and crossing her legs. Her breathing becoming even as she listened to sound of water running by and the wind lightly breezing pass. 

Edited by ElieCapulet30
  • Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

After the last couple of hours, the Judge arrived with Elie in his arms. Elie was now in her normal lotus princess kimono as the judge placed her on her bed at her families estate. "I have you my lady. You may rest now. Your concert is over and the event is done. Now rest and replenish your magical energy you did your best." He said softly moving a piece of hair behind her ear. "I do hope the others will be alright? I do hope they visity lady." He said fainting before disappearing.

• Love 2

As the others fought long and hard against Exzel and the other forces of evil. Elie had woken a few hours later. Her body felt very sore. She listened closely and could only hear the small river and the light wind rustling the trees. "Home alone.....the normal." She sighed struggling to get up a bit as she looked at Tarot Card deck. 

Saddness whemled up in her eyes as she felt a few tears fall down her cheek. "I can't believe fate turned against me. Maybe this is punishment for not doing my own tarot as often....maybe I should give myself a reading." She said reaching for deck but hesitating.

• Love 2

After a bit of hesitation Elie grabbed her deck and spread the cards out. She took a deep breathe and pulled three cards. She normally did the simple past, present and future spread for herself. To her it brought her a peace of mind.

"Alright first card my past." Elie said claimly before flipping the card and sighing sadly. "The Tower......the same card I always draw for my pass." She said feeling her body becoming tense.

the-tower-tarot-card.jpg

♡ Celestial meaning for Elie's first card:  There was a storm in your past that came with drastic changes that weren't pretty. It could have been a death, bankruptcy, loss of a job, a break up, or even injury that made you crash and burn so badly. That you've never gotten over it. This sudden and drastic change is hard, painful and all consuming. It's felt you scared and unable to heal correctly. 

She looked at the Tower in disgust before shaking her head holding back tears. She flipped the next card. "My present is the ten of swords. So betrayal, backstabbing and painful ending.......great." She said hugging her knees.

ten-of-swords-minor-arcana-tarot-card.jp

♡ Celestial meaning for Elie's second card:

Backstabbing, Betrayal and a painful ending. This card appears when you've hit rock bottom. Whether a relationship ended abruptly or you've been laid off, it seems the world is crumbling around you. Typically if someone betrays you it's more painful then death when this cards appears but it might be for best to surrender in thus situation and know you'll eventually come out of flames of pain and sorrow and be reformed anew.

Elie looked at the last card. "If this final card is bad to then I'll do a outcome. My outcomes have always been wonderful and happy......I just hope this one is. Please fates what will my future hold." She said flopping over her final card hopefully. "The King of Pentacles is my future.....I've never drawn him before." She said before feeling a rush of loving engery. She then heard a older huskier voice. One you'd heard from a older wiser grandpa figure. "My Lady read my card and know all is well." Elie smiled softly holding up the card was she hugged it softly. "Thank you thank you fates."

king-of-pentacles-minor-arcana-tarot-car

♡ Celestial meaning for Elie's Third Card:

The King of pentacles is a master of his wealth and skill. He uses his time, wealth, resources and knowledge. With all this combined  he archives his goals and protects his own with a fantastic sense of leadership and devotion. He's the oldest out of King's and his knowledge and wisdom have helped many.

• Love 2