You know it already, the way the dark gleam enters your eyes when you spot something pretty. The way her winged eyeliner taunts you wickedly, sharp as a knife’s edge. You blend in easily enough, just another well-dressed man on the street. And she, so carelessly alone, unguarded, chewing her bottom lip in a way that makes you want to do it for her.  So easily taken. You feel the urge rising, as you begin the predatory stalk towards the thing you want most… You must make her yours no matter what. Even if the world must burn for it…

~*~
Good day to you all! I am Persephone or Gwen. 35, female, submissive, long-winded romantic looking for folks to play male characters only at this time. I want dark, spicy and romantic all at once! I am a published author and a musician. I appreciate proper spelling/grammar, pacing and character development. I’ve done ERP before but it’s been quite some time and many websites ago. IRL I am pansexual but for this site I’m currently only seeking male based adventures. I go through phases, what can I say.

I am looking to blow off some steam and write some long and beautiful roleplays together. My profile currently has my preferences while I get my actual link set up. I will say I usually only like happy endings even if it takes a long time to get there. I love dark but I like dark and characters in love even better.

two truths and a lie on my profile - check it out 
currently seeking plots such as: mainly scifi and urban fantasy, modern, someone to play a pretty specific character I have in mind who is an extraterrestrial…or similar. Modern world loosely based Hades/Persephone retelling. College virgin falls for her teacher. Enemies to lovers human and eldritch god who end up being soulmates. Mysterious Ikemen villain style vibes. Cold prince of the magical school makes me their servant due to some mistake like breaking a vase (god this sounds familiar…hmmm 😉). Anything along these veins but see my profile.

We should talk and see how we vibe before we start any story together. It’s important to me we like each other’s style. 

thank you for your time. Hope you have a day/night as wonderful as you are!

if you’ve read this whole thing please type “grapefruit” somewhere in your first message to me.

persephone / gwen 

P.S. I’m a big Spotify person and would love to use music in our stories!! Music is a love language and universal too!

P.P.S. If you wanna talk aliens and disclosure I’m also down for a sidebar because I’m quite literally obsessed. It’s literally the concept of my upcoming album. Bonus points if you’ve seen a UAP yourself.

Edited by gwenandromeda
  • Woohoo 1