Taken by Bikers OOC

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, there, @dragonmaster!

So this is a pretty straight forward gang rape scenario with me being the hot girl getting the business end.

A basic breakdown of the characters:

*Andi - The victim. Currently in the process of breaking. Only been with two guys before, one of which is her boyfriend, Franklin. Right now, she is in full sub mode and is trying to be liked by the gang so that her situation doesn’t get worse. Controlled be me, @BrokenButterfly.

*Rye - Leader of the gang. Super fucking tough. Nobody fucks with him. He got to be the oldest member by being a merciless fuck. Jay’s Master. Biggest dick (can’t remember how big off hand). Controlled by @WritesNaughtyStories

*Brian - Second in command. Handsome, tough and troubled, he’s a violent, macho fellow. Secretly, he is flirting with the idea of claiming Andi, but this is a secret right now. She might still break too much. Widower. Controlled by @KillerQueen22

Jay - Young and cute, but hopelessly pathertic and submissive, Jay is the bitch of Rye and anyone else who wants him. Doing anything sexual with Jay is optional, but everyone is mean to him and treats him like dirt. Andi wants to be kind to him, but she also doesn’t want to get in his position. He has a micro penis. Controlled by @Subbycuck

There are some other NPC bikers who can just be controlled by anyone as needed to fill out the gangbang. If you have any ideas that involve an extra guy, anyone can control them.

Scar - tall and handsome

Buddy - oldest guy, pottbelly, bully. Wears a jacket that says “Buddy” on it.

Other bikers (I can’t remember their names off hand)

You can join as a guy who was waiting his turn or who pulls up outside, maybe causing a lull in the festivities.

What sort of guy would you like to be?

Hey, @KillerQueen22, I know you’ve been really busy with work, but I was wondering if you might be able to post Brian finishing up getting head and we can see about working @dragonmaster in? Maybe Brian can take a break for a bit?

Gotcha, alright I think I can work with this. This is pretty much day one for me in this website in general so if I'm a bit slow in understanding how the channels work, please bear with me but I think this should be fun. So I got a 2 ideas for a character based on what you guys want added in. I'm thinking of adding Robert who in a nutshell is a manipulative piece of shit and gaslighter. I'd add him in if you guys wanted some mental fuckery. 

Second guy I got is Thompson who's inclusion would mainly mean the use of some toys for later on but for now maybe some candle wax, gags, dog collars, and ext.

It won't be full on torture. Don't worry, I took a peak at your preferences. 

Edited by dragonmaster
Added something in.
  • Like 1

Honestly, I feel like you could choose one as YC and the other guy just absorbs a faceless goon.

They both sound good to me as long as everyone else is good with toys and candles.

Of note, the gang doesn’t know much about her at all (They know she has a boyfriend, but not his name), so Robert might need to “interrogate” her to learn some details to use against her. Just a thought.

• Like 1