Hello! New To The Site

Hi everyone!

My name is HexGirl, but you’re all welcome to call me by my real name (Acadia). I’m newly 18 and entering my last year of high school. I have a passion for photography and love to take pictures of nature.

I’m looking to make lots of new friends and start a lot of smutty roleplays. I’ve been writing for as long as I can remember and I’ve been roleplaying online for about 4 years now.

My preference sheet is linked to my profile if you’re interested. I’m pretty much open to anything and I love to try new kinks, so please please please ask me if you want to try something with me! I’m judgement free and hoping to expand and explore my sexuality online.

Have a wonderful day and don’t be afraid to message me! ❤️ 

• Woohoo 1

• Community Administrator

Just a fun fact: Do you know what it's called when someone registers a new account after they were banned for being underaged? 

It's called a "Ban Evasion". It's also called a "Section 9 Violation". I know these are big words, but when you finish high-school perhaps you'll know what they mean.

Another fun fact: You're banned, again. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Woohoo 1
  • Haha 1