Two Truths and a Lie!

Simple game, Poster must post two truths and lie about themselves! Whoever guesses the lie, gets to go next!

Hello! I'm Myst

1. I swam with dolphins in mexico before getting kidnapped by two drunk women when I was six years old.

2. I successfully evaded police after skinny dipping at night, only to go to the police station the next day to report my wallet was stolen.

3. I worked as a private investigator during my career, specializing bailbonds and cheating spouses.

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Pixel said:

2 is the lie

Actually that was true, I was a dumb teen skinny dipping with my girlfriend when the cops showed up. I dove into a line of bushes to evade his little car spotlight.

Now, either he didn't see me... or didn't want to waste his time chasing two naked teenagers. But my wallet was stolen that night and I had to do the walk of shame to the police station to report it the following day. XD

Edited by Mysthero
  • Sad 1

That is a negative. When I was six years old I went down to Mexico with my mom and dad, had a great time learned some very broken American spanish, swam with dolphins, went on a drunk pirate cruise where I was kidnapped by two very drunk women who wanted to show off the "guapo gringo" to their friends and in very broken english saying i was their mijo and id be coming home with them. Lol

My dad went looking for me after sobering up and I managed to wonder away from the women while they were drinking and found my dad. Now bare in mind, this was a drunk pirate cruise, my parents didn't speak any Spanish and thought it was just a fun themed family friendly cruise... little did they know margaritas were like 1 dollar each and they did not skimp on the Tequila from what I was told.

Anyways, I wasn't hurt, and besides grabbing me and taking me from my parents when they weren't looking... the ladies were very nice. No telling how horrifying this story could have ended though. XD

---

Which means my lie. I never worked as a private investigator. I got the license and tried to get into the field but it was highly competitive and I didn't have the right connections to ever get any work.

Whoever wants to go next can!