OOC Discussion

Hm... From Lucas' PoV, I gotta wonder who actually had the key all this time. So many ideas for how it happened to go missing, ranging from innocent to malicious.

And from Archer's pov... Hes got to wonder how far the three of them have to move to be just far enough from the mobsters to feel safe enough to relax. Assuming they can dig their way out from under the fence. Thankfully Fera is on the case there. : p 

Well, there's that and hoping their escape attempt isn't too heavily impeded. >.>

• Love 2

@Gardsorm You can make the Island Wilderness thread.

You left the group that is actively moving things forward. I'm gonna keep an eye on what you guys write, but it's likely they won't be involved in anything plot related. If that's the case, I will make just GM posts about developments that will affect people when it's time for that. 

• Love 1

I... Am not sure yet. It's a little short notice, so I may say to give me a day or two (irl) to figure out how things might go down going forward. I might at least have the Beach Crew chance up on the apartments so we can sunset the elderly folks + Celestine safely.

As for the other antagonist crew, I'll probably need to mostly leave Anjira alone until she finds a way to get off the island, but the other thugs will probably focus on taking the island under their control.

I gotta spin a narrative to get the PC prisoners (that remain) together, and then gather their opinions on how we plan to survive and/or escape the island.

However, if people want to step back from the club in light of the sudden shift, I won't blame them for the choice. ^^ Otherwise I'll see how I want to adjust things to make it a bit easier to play in the setting. 

• Love 2

Its a little difficult as the story is pretty much in your hands now.
Dunno if the others will chime in at all or Kissa gave you any notes if we do continue but yeah at least sunsetting the characters would be respectful I feel.

Take your time. Whatever you decide to do I'm still here for. I like rping with y'all regardless. Shame its ended up this way but if you guys wanna continue on I'm down for it myself.

Edited by AsBloodTurnsEverCold
  • Love 1

I can say there were no notes given if we continue. It's very much looking like it's up to me/us to do with the club what we will. At most I will definitely keep the idea of the prison intact.

And yeah, I agree. I don't like killing characters off, and those weren't made by me, so I'll do what I can to ensure they leave the story as unmolested as possible. After that, it's up to us to make of it what we will. : p I will say I'm not super used to working with sandbox ideas and concepts, but I'll try to spin a story for it for anyone that still remains.

If player count doesn't feel like it picks up, then I'll see what the fate of the club is at that point. But I don't want to let it end without an attempt, even if that attempt may not end up the same way like it started. 

Edited by Gardsorm
  • Love 1

Me having no idea what happened here at all but see Kissa deactivated... That... didn't go that well, I would presume. I didn't follow the scenes to know what happened here, though. I would not even mind putting Fonfon back inside if she's allowed to have so fun around but that would be weird because... No idea what happened so far. >.>

I mean so far whats happened is:

Group 1[Beach]: Escaped prison, lost someone to an explosion, found keys for the collars and some information about about the former owners activities (mostly just equipment and people moving), and beat up some members of a gang from a character from Kissa and are now going to some apartments to set up shop a bit and sunset some characters.

Group 2[Therapy-needed group]: Met up in the basement, Archer turned the power back on in the prison, then they left, A big cat nearly got killed so they escaped and now they're hiding in the forest from the gang.

Also the helicopter in the hangar near the prison blew up.

Basically nothing at the prison has happened so far beyond that and the power coming back up. Story has been going on outside of it.

Edited by AsBloodTurnsEverCold
  • Haha 1