Hi I'm new

Well hello

I'm new, not exactly sure what I'm suppose to be doing. I don't really know much about role play or game but I'd like to learn. More into manga but I don't even know many programmes, just reading magazines, that sort of stuff.

Guess that's about me really.....I do happen to be a mystery person by the way someone on here up to guessing who I am? Whilst I'm new why not start a game to break the ice and help me settle in lol

3 hours ago, Mangagirl said:

Well hello

I'm new, not exactly sure what I'm suppose to be doing. I don't really know much about role play or game but I'd like to learn. More into manga but I don't even know many programmes, just reading magazines, that sort of stuff.

Guess that's about me really.....I do happen to be a mystery person by the way someone on here up to guessing who I am? Whilst I'm new why not start a game to break the ice and help me settle in lol

Pretty much most of my childhood was Anime. Pokémon, Digimon, Bay-blade, Sailor Moon, Hamtaro, Card Captors, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, and that's just to name a few. these were on UK TV at the very least. I didn't know manga came in magazines, I thought it came in books. Welcome to EcchiD's tho~!

as for guessing who you are... you could literally be anyone. From someone I've never met in my backyard to someone in brazil or somethin'. so ice breaker huh? are you someone who's going to post this and never return? xP

Edited by Whoreo

Well I like sailor moon, wonderful wizard of oz and the marvelous land of oz, pokermon all that. Not exactly know every manga comic but I'm aware that there are some good ones out there it's just that I don't know what they are.

• Senior Staff
On 6/5/2016 at 4:30 AM, Whoreo said:

I didn't know manga came in magazines, I thought it came in books.

Both. In Japan, some manga gets serialised in weekly or monthly magazines, then the chapters get released as volumes in books.
Not that it's really relevant to the thread. xD

Edited by SMFoxy

• 1 month later...