Hello

Hi, everyone! I'm fairly new to the RP game, I've only been doing it for about a year. I've always liked doing hentai roleplay although finding a hentai roleplay community that's actually populated by ADULTS has been...annoyingly and surprisingly difficult. That's why I'm so glad to have found this site!

I've found that I really enjoy para rps. Idk why but I really enjoy doing medieval/fantasy roleplays but I'm good for any scenario. I also like futa roleplays. That's a bit about me. 

• Senior Staff

Yo, Jordan Riyuzaki. Welcome aboard!
We may be adults, but don't expect maturity 24/7. xD
All joking aside, really hope you enjoy your time here with us. If you need any help for any reason, though, don't be afraid to ask.

Sweet Dreams~

Edited by SMFoxy

• Community Administrator
12 hours ago, Jordan Riyuzaki said:

Hi, everyone! I'm fairly new to the RP game, I've only been doing it for about a year. I've always liked doing hentai roleplay although finding a hentai roleplay community that's actually populated by ADULTS has been...annoyingly and surprisingly difficult. That's why I'm so glad to have found this site!

I've found that I really enjoy para rps. Idk why but I really enjoy doing medieval/fantasy roleplays but I'm good for any scenario. I also like futa roleplays. That's a bit about me. 

Welcome to EcchiDreams Jordan Riyuzaki; yes, we should all be adults here. Welcome to our community. :) I have a few suggestions to help get you started; such as filling out a Roleplayers Preferences form; any checking out what public RPs the community has in store, here. If you can't find something you like you can make your own roleplay, we have some guides on this over here. Of course if you're looking for private roleplaying you might want to put up a bulletin notice; here. If you need any help, don't hesitate in contacting us :D