Howdy! I'm Pursewarden and I'm new.

Hi.  I'm brand new here.  I found this website when someone was talking about good places to roleplay with other adults.

I've roleplayed before, but only in chat rooms and I've always found it very difficult to keep in touch with a person that I've made a connection with just because of the nature of most internet chat rooms, so I hope that a setting like this is more conducive to actually forming better relationships with the people that I get to role play with.  I'm also into roleplaying games, as in Dungeons & Dragons and Savage Worlds, but those I usually play online through virtual table tops like Fantasy Grounds, I've never 'played by post' as it's called but I'd be interested in some of those types of roleplays as well if they're available.

So who am I?  I'm a guy who enjoys anime, manga, reading, cooking, and stories.  I tend to be 'wordy' and I notice that on message boards I have a tendency to write walls-o-text, but I'm not asking for that in return from my rp partner, just a warning that I tend to ramble.  I'm also pretty open minded to most scenes.  When I do RP I'm looking for a partner who's gender is either a female or a futa.  I'm also fine with Furries, slime-girls, tentacle demons, ponies, and pretty much anything else.  This is theater of the mind, so why should we limit ourselves?

So that's a little bit about me.  I'm hoping to get to know you all better and see what wonderful fun times we can have together.

Cheers!

Pursewarden

• Senior Staff

Hey there Pursewarden. Just wanted to drop by to welcome you more officially than just a comment on a status.

It's wonderful that you've roleplayed before, you'll fit right in! A major difference is having more time (and space) to reply, which is a great advantage over chat RPs other than the one you previously mentioned. I hope you find the site friendly and welcoming enough that you want to stay and make friends. It's certainly what we aim for.
Those are certainly varied interests, that incidentally I share. I read and watch so much, but my "To Do" list of anime and manga is so crazy right now. There's also no reason to worry about being wordy. A lot of the time, you'll be able to find an RP partner who actually prefers that, and again, in post by post roleplaying, there's usually a lot more room to type out a lot, and since it's not as fast paced as a chatroom, you also have the time to do so. Also, while I'm addressing this point, I must say I love this: 

2 hours ago, Pursewarden said:

This is theater of the mind, so why should we limit ourselves?

I'm looking forward to seeing you around on the forums, and as I said previously, I sincerely hope you enjoy your stay here.

Sweet Dreams~

• Community Administrator

Hello and welcome to EcchiDreams! It's good to see you here, and I hope you enjoy yourself with us. Personally, I much prefer the post by post format mainly because I love doing long ass RPs xD But, either way, it's all good fun. If you need any help, or have any questions, don't hesitate to contact a member of staff!