AudioCheck - Benchmark Your Stuff here!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hmm... I dunno where to put purrsonal creations, so furgive me if I misplaced this.

On the brighter note, I saw a music club and was like, “I like music, so imma just put a thingy thing”. The said things is the link below which just leads to one of my musical creations I did a while ago, most of them consist of prerecorded loops the site had to offer. Do hope this sounds nice! 

https://www.soundtrap.com/play/Jn6ifYWWRjKkYV6NYrXnYA/mechanical-star/?utm_source=soundtrap&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=mobile

• Like 1

@Multiversal I got around to listening to that song of yours in the link you sent, and that was awesome!~ Music (especially electronic music) fascinates me, always has ☺️ and I'm really happy to be able to hear some of your work! I've never heard of "Soundtrap" before, but did you make the whole song just using the features on that site? I've been trying to make music using nothing but synthesizers over the last few years, but sadly trying to find decent software for music-making has been quite a challenge, especially given that my current laptop isn't powerful enough for most of those sorts of programs...

Anyways, thank you very much for sharing your work. It was wonderful to get to hear an upbeat, chiptune-y kinda song. ^w^

• Thanks 1

@Sunstone

Whale whale whale! Thankies fur mew’re positivity on Mein creation! Back then I thought of myself as a ‘DJ’, although not anymore. I suck at creating actual music by myself.

As for the Soundtrap site, it not only offers a place to create/share music mew creates, but it also has a variety of features for its music creation. What I did for “Mechanical Star” was use loops provided by the site itself. If mew wants, there is even the option of using several instruments and creating the loop mewreself. 

I would say that Soundtrap is a good site to at least start, since it is rather easy to get a hand of. I don’t know everything about it, but I do know it isn’t that tough to just make up a little tune with loops and/or instruments. It’s also on mobile if I remember correctly, I have it on IOS but not sure if they offer it on Android as well.

• Love 1