the Batfish Inn

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vivi hears some chatter from the lobby as she is dusting inside the store room. She puts down her feather duster, brushes off her apron, pulls a cobweb out of her hair and heads to the front desk. She sees Lena and another woman.

" Welcome back miss Lena. How do you do miss, do you need a room?" Vivi smiles as she greets her guests.

"ok thank you, i dont know how long ill be staying though, and its good to meet you" i said to vivi, before turning back to Lena

"oh to answer your question I wear a cow outfit because i have a unique ability to produce milk without needing to have been or become pregnant, i dont really know why, but it may have something to do with my gift to heal people. You see im a herbalist, i work with herbs and other plants and have a knack for treating people."

i blush even more."ummm thanks~" what is this place? The owner didnt even bat an eye at her poking my breast, in fact she seemed to encourage it. This is certainly a strange city. 

"oh thanks, and i will. is there anything special or any times that i should be aware of while i stay here?" i ask as i accept the key from Vivi.