Hentai of the Day

@PixelBoi - You and your funny hentai again. xD 

@ShuyaHideaki - I already read that one and also a favorite. <3

~

Today's personal hentai is this: (Trip Dungeon)

1.jpg

The story about a girl using an avatar, Kitsune to get rape by his peer which she doesn't know at the beginning and strangely feeling aroused from her avatar? Lucky. x3

Obviously, @SMFoxy Kitsune, Reya is my favorite. =3

~

Today's personal hentai is this: (Ayatsuru Otoko ~Subete no Onna o Omoidoori ni~ Zenpen, Chuuhen)

1.jpg

I can't spoil much but it has mind control and Netorare but, compare to my friends *cough* the main character is the one doing such thing and that's good? Better than having someone cheat on him. =3

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My.. late but still acceptable hentai of the day is a classic from my teenage years. One of the first doujins I've ever read and a classic.. even if the later half goes a little down hill. 

Title: Bloomer Mama by: Jingrock

2.jpg

Edit: All images I post seem dead on my end. Let me know if it's any of you can see it. 

On 1/9/2018 at 22:41, lVergill said:

@PixelBoi - You and your funny hentai again. xD 

@ShuyaHideaki - I already read that one and also a favorite. <3

~

Today's personal hentai is this: (Trip Dungeon)

1.jpg

The story about a girl using an avatar, Kitsune to get rape by his peer which she doesn't know at the beginning and strangely feeling aroused from her avatar? Lucky. x3

Obviously, @SMFoxy Kitsune, Reya is my favorite. =3

~

Today's personal hentai is this: (Ayatsuru Otoko ~Subete no Onna o Omoidoori ni~ Zenpen, Chuuhen)

1.jpg

I can't spoil much but it has mind control and Netorare but, compare to my friends *cough* the main character is the one doing such thing and that's good? Better than having someone cheat on him. =3

CUTEEEEE~! ❤

Sorry for the double posting.

But here you go~! Today's hentai of the day <3

Tokusei Harusame Wo Meshiagare (Kantai Collection) by Kinokonomi

Konomi's artworks are all so pretty and cute >//,//<

Story are basically non existence, but i think people are crazy for the artworks.

Check out Konomi's other doujins too~! They are all amazing.

large.1.jpg.2baa9771727b72382c3f486963b10a02.jpglarge.5.jpg.9e5069b6a8fb75673f6b8ce818d4696e.jpg

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 08:34, Rachel Chan said:

Sorry for the double posting.

It's fine, I have @Neptune telling me what to do and fixing that little problem relating to Internet Hiccups. <3

~

Today's personal hentai is this: (3 pieces by Nanao)

1.jpg

I really do like Nanao's art style and having twins is very interesting indeed. =3

My hentai of the day.

I recently went back to look for any hentai that i've seen but haven't watched in a long time. I stumbled across one hentai that I remember loving but i forgot the name of it til today. 

Hentai of the day (from me): Tsunpuri

The animation of this was so crisp and smooth.

tsunpu-209x300.jpg

Absolutely loved the maid in this one. The princess was not too bad, but the maid was so incredible ^w^tumblr_o0o2hxgsXB1tjgwy0o1_540.gif16965945.gif

Hope y'all can go see it again or for the first time, I really recommend it ;)

Today's personal hentai is this: (Sakura Crisis! + Sakura Crisis! Revenge!! + Sakura Crisis! Try!!! by Yomotsuka)

1.jpg

This sort of reminds me of @Rachel Chan and her saying senpai to me. >.< 

~

Today's personal hentai is this: (Princess Maid by Emily

9.jpg

This a story about our elf princess mating with her young hero from another world. =3

I haven't try RP with an elf yet and I am rather interested now. xD

Today's personal hentai is this: (The Evil of Commons by Tomohiro Kai)

5.png

I won't spoil much since I want you to find out yourself and relieve your stress. ;)

A succubus RP is hard to come by this day but I have family who can keep me busy and a nice witch sis who join recently who can also keep me very happy. <333

• Senior Staff
12 hours ago, Rachel Chan said:

Btw here's hentai of the day by me~ This kind of sex always turn me on the most 2764.png

Yuudachi wa Teitoku-san ga Daisukippoi! by Tsurusaki Takahiro

Loved this one. I should try to find all of these at some point...
All the suggested manga/dojinshi here, I mean.

On 1/11/2018 at 19:53, lVergill said:

It's fine, I have @Neptune telling me what to do and fixing that little problem relating to Internet Hiccups. <3

~

Today's personal hentai is this: (3 pieces by Nanao)

1.jpg

I really do like Nanao's art style and having twins is very interesting indeed. =3

Welp time for me to check this out hehehe.

Ok let me do this correctly...starting off with one of my first doujins that got me into them.

My doujinshi of the day: Bathroom with Momo

This one in particular revolves from To Love Ru, which features the main characters (Rito Yuki) and one of my favorite girls in To Love Ru; Momo.

The two have a wonderful time together in the bathroom (thats all im gonna say on that)

Aesthetically, one of my most favorites.....*let me just sample you some*

to_love_ru___bathroom_with_momo___1_1588 (Cover)

(and upcoming sneak peeks)

to_love_ru___bathroom_with_momo___2_1880

to_love_ru___bathroom_with_momo___5_1246

Hope y'all gonna give it a go. To those who do, hope y'all enjoy ^_^

Archived