Here is some of my art! :0 The first one is my profile picture, second one my character Olivia, and third one my character Leya :3

If you're interested in them and want to read about their information, here's a link~

I use all hand drawn characters for RP! Though- I've only managed to make 2 so far.. >.< but! I'll be sure to make more that I can RP with as time goes by ❤️ I might turn my profile picture into another RP character as well!

animu.pnglarge.Fufufu.png.1f9d7bf03651dc982582200283c3e1a7.pnglarge_Leya.png.06e82b230c773a8a8c5d289d21ac6958.png

Those are so awesome! 😍 How do you draw these? Tell me your secretttt >:3 Lol joking~. >w< Really, though, these are incredible and look reminiscent of some of my favourite artists I have seen on DeviantArt. Leya reminds me of Shiro from Deadman Wonderland; I think because of the white and red colour scheme. I like it~. ^u^

Thank you for sharing~! I'd love to see your future works!

9 hours ago, Sunstone said:

Those are so awesome! 😍 How do you draw these? Tell me your secretttt >:3 Lol joking~. >w< Really, though, these are incredible and look reminiscent of some of my favourite artists I have seen on DeviantArt. Leya reminds me of Shiro from Deadman Wonderland; I think because of the white and red colour scheme. I like it~. ^u^

Thank you for sharing~! I'd love to see your future works!

Aaahh! ;w; thank you so much!! I've been drawing for 10 years now.. and I've got a good tablet! Practice makes perfect ;D 

I also kept Shiros color scheme in the back of my mind when picking out her colors, cause I love the design as well!!

I'll be sure to post more when I have more art of my characters ;; <33 Thank you again!! 

Ara! Mew does good art! How I would love to draw like this, buuuuuut I’m not purrsistent enough to become this good. Super duper sad times, but this art is super duper good time!

I hope mew enjoys making more art, Beclaws mew is good if I hadn’t made it clear to mew. So cheers, and have a goody good day! :33

4 hours ago, Multiversal said:

Ara! Mew does good art! How I would love to draw like this, buuuuuut I’m not purrsistent enough to become this good. Super duper sad times, but this art is super duper good time!

I hope mew enjoys making more art, Beclaws mew is good if I hadn’t made it clear to mew. So cheers, and have a goody good day! :33

Awww! Thank you so much! <33 ;V; I'm sure you could be even better than me someday if you practice ~

It does take a lot of dedication and persistancy indeed though! 

I hope you have a lovely day as well ❤️

Archived