Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
LazarusLuna

Recommended reads?

LazarusLuna

Just curious if anyone has any recommended reads that they would like to share with us? They don't have to be 100% smutty but who are we kidding? 8D

These are just off the top of my head!

Webtoons -

Here U Are

Blood Bank

Make Me Bark

BJ Alex

Darkness Hound

See You Again

Walk On Water

Manga -

Finder 

Crimson Spell

Caste Heaven

Ronald no Yabou

Ten Count

Akuma De Keiyaku

Kichiku Enount 

Sex Therapist

Edited by LazarusLuna

Kalvoras Vertal

"Two things that I suggest you add to your WebToons list if you haven't read them already is UnOrdinary and Nightmare Factory. Fucking amazing, in my opinion."

LazarusLuna

I will definitely look into them! 

• Like 1

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• The.LSD.faction
      By The.LSD.faction
      Is anyone here interested in a My Hero Academia boyxboy RP?
      Right now I'm musing as Hitoshi Shinsou. I'll provide more details in PM. 
      I'm open to any ships tbh, so long as they top. 
      Check out my preferences and hmu 😍
    • Randomchick66
      By Randomchick66
      The plot/outline listed below is Semi-AU to make the Canon characters 21+

**Very bottom of post has couple list.
      ** These plots are FxMultiM only!
      ** My Roleplayer preference sheet: https://ecchidreams.com/roleplayer-services/preferences/some-of-my-preferences-r691/

PLOT/OUTLINE:
      Slots: 1/2
      Alright so I know for this rp,
      -I would like my OC to work at a hero agency, I’d like her to be a sort of jack-of-all-trades girl there. Fixing things, delivering paperwork, filling out paperwork, ect. 
      -Some vigilante group (which she is wither a part of for Intel gathering and fighting or just intel gathering). has been..well not trouble exactly. They’ve actually been helping keep crime down. However, they are doing it in a rather..unethically. They are mainly hog tying the villains, leaving notes taped to their chest, with their crimes written on them. Never in the same handwriting though. On the door steps of police stations and hero agencies, In America.
      - The vigilantes are causing so much ruckus, heroes have their hands f
    • Mr. Hat-and-Clogs
      By Mr. Hat-and-Clogs
    • Mr. Hat-and-Clogs
      By Mr. Hat-and-Clogs
    • Mr. Hat-and-Clogs
      By Mr. Hat-and-Clogs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.