Friends with Benefits [Vergil x Mai Seto]

I lift my chin into the air as Mai remain quiet as she took my plow without any hesitation and yet still had some unnecessary resistance due to her silent demeanor overcoming her now. Still, the incoming climax was inevitable as my forceful barrage while I grunt made me release my load inside my friend's womb and giving her a taste of being creampie. Mai looks away as I continue to pump my baby seed inside of her womb and my hand extends to grab her massive breast since they are my property to begin with. 

"Why so quiet now? Where did all that screaming go?" I ask, glaring. 

I didnt look at him.I felt sick as his cum leaked from my battered cunny hole.I didnt move or try to move.I only waited for Vergill to move off of me.

But he was in no hurry to move off of me or to  let me up.I just laid there beneath him,my body aching and raw from his attack.

“Guess I will have to properly teach my slave to speak when her master ask her to.” I sigh.

I slowly turn her shaking body as I made her body rest on the wall and letting her massive breast press again the coldness of the wall. My cock began sliding between her burr cheeks as try to her anal virginity and lubricated her little, tight hole with our semen. The love juice began entering her ass hole as I began preparing myself to insert it and poking my cock head in her hole.

”I hope you are ready to take everything from you, especially your life.” I explain.

"No!Don't do that to me!NO!!" I screamed as he pushed me hard against the cold stones."Please,Vergilll,don't!If you ever cared for me,then please don't do this to me!"I begged as he rubbed his cock between my cheeks.

"Whatever you want,I'll do it!Just please,don't do that to me"I tried to look at him over my shoulder.I couldn't tell what he was thinking,but I was hoping he would see reason and change his mind."Please..please.."

"Oh?.." I smile, playfully.

I finally hear her screaming once again as my cock poking her ass was making her feel like a little girl again which made me grab her long, red hair to pull her close to me and grab her from behind. My firm hand began fondling this big pair of tits as I want her to remember her place when she speaks and stimulated her as we speak about this deal. 

"Then swear to me that you will become my slave and I, Vergil, will be your master for the rest of your life." I proposed. 

Tearfully I nodded."Alright.I agree."I said brokenly as Vergilll fondled my naked body."Please,can we at least go back upstairs?I promise,I'll be good."I whimped hoping he wouldn't hurt me anymore."Please?"

I waited and prayed as Vergilll seem to think about what I was asking of him.I would keep my word and do whatever he asked and I would become his slave so long as he didn't try to rape my ass.I shivered in the cool dampness of the basement and waited to find out my fate.

I smirk, "Alright, then it is a done deal." I spoke.

I could see Mai smile at my response as she looks very happy despite her already being claimed by her best friend and slowly turn her around to face me but this time, my cock was in front of her. My hips push against her face so my large, wet dick was poking her cheeks as she could smell the stench of this vile rod and intoxicate her mind from the smell hitting her nostril. 

"But, you have to clean your master's cock first before releasing my slave." I order. 

• Like 1

I obeyed and began licking and sucking on his still hard cock.I didn't want to,but I had to keep my promise and obey my master.No long was Vergilll my best friend,he was now my master and I was to do everything he ordered.

I made sure to clean him good and when I was sure,I continued to like and suck him,taking his large head deep into my throat.I didn't rush anything.I sucked him and perlonged it to show I would keep my word and be his slave.And he finally came,I swallowed all his cum and licked his cock clean.

• Like 1

I grunt as my Mai began licking my cock like a good slave as her wet tongue began twirling and twisting around my shat to catch every little drop of my semen so she could swallow them back to her mouth. Even so, my slave happily devours my cock as I moan at her familiar mouth-pussy hugging me tightly and began thrusting into me so I could come fast from her throat. Mai was hungrily sucking me like a whore as her breast jiggle from her movement to take it so greedily and making me release yet another bash of baby seed inside of her. My cock throb as I release my semen and Mai happily clean my cock once more as she was completely under my control and praising her with her lewd deepthroating while patting her red hair. 

"There you go~That's my slave, I will reward such behavior if you keep your master happy." I compliment.

I nod to her as I release her from the chain that binds her into that spot and moving away from her drooling mouth as she was free once again but this time, Mai was my slave for life. 

When I was done with Vergill,I fell back against the cold wall and shivered.I was cold,I hurt and I felt so humiliated at what had happen and what was to come.But I had no choice,I had given my word to him.Now,all I could do was wait for whatever else he was going to do or had planned.

I watch as my Mai was on tired as her breast lift up and down from the heavy breathing. I kneel down to pick up my girl from the floor to carry over her into the light and entering my living room. Gently, I lay down her tired body in the sofa as I caress her cheek and smile at her finally becoming.

”You must be quite tired, why don’t you and me hit the shower to clean you up.” I suggest.

I looked up at him friendly and nodded.I didn't know how I would make it to the bathroom.I hurt everywhere and my legs felt like jelly.I even needed Vergill's help to leave the basement.

"Ok."I crooked softly,my throat felt on fire even to breath.But a shower sounded so nice and maybe a few hours sleep to regain my strength.I felt so beaten down and just wanted to rest before he made anymore demands on me.

I nod to her tired expression as Mai look like she wasn’t looking good from our pounding and so I have to carry her over to my room where my shower was. The sound of water hitting the floor as I turn on the water while gently putting her down at the tub gently without hurting my red haired princess. I began to undress myself naked as Mai so I can enter the tub with her and making her sit above me.

”Are you feeling okay? Do you need some rest after the shower?” I ask.

"I'm just tired."I whispered softly as Vergill slid in behind me and began to rub my cool skin to warm it up some.My head hung as the warm water beat down on us and I slowly rubbed it into my face.I relished it and wished I could stay there forever.I even didn't question why he was being so nice to me suddenly.

Grabbing the soap,Vergill began washing me in a massaging motion that eased some of my painI didn't care his hands lingered on my sore and bruised breasts.Actually,I didn't care as long as the water fell on me.

I began to wash my slave as she could only move so much and with my hands I began to search her entire naked body. My wet fingers rubbing in her silky skin as she felt her upper body the most sore from our fuck and caress her lower thighs gently. Meanwhile my other hand began fondling big breast gently to ease her pain while feeling a bit good from my soft touch. I lean over to kiss her cheek as Mai was exhausted and now, I am taking care of my pouting slave since I have to make her happy now.

”Then relax, let me do all the work here..” I lustfuly spoke.

I didn't resist Vergill as he ran his hands and soap over my sore body.All I cared about was sleep and I was pretty sure I wouldn't be getting too much over the weekend.

But for now I would relax,my eyes growing heavy as his hands washed away the dirt and sticky fluids from my tired body.

I chuckle as I felt her head laying on my chest as she began to fall asleep while feeling my hand cleaning her naked, sored body and kiss her head to make sure she was properly well rested for tomorrow trial. The water constantly hitting our body as we melt together from the heat oozing from our body and hugging her tight once she was done cleaning.  

"Rest Mai, tomorrow will be a long day for the both of us." I spoke, sweetly. 

I don't remember how I got out of the bath or dried and put to bed.I only know I awoke in the middle of the night next to Vergill,tucked tightly against his own naked skin.I was going to sit up,but decided against.Instead I settled back into his arms and let myself pretend he truly cared about me as a person and not as a slave.

I closed my eyes and pulled the blanket back over me and was drifting off when I felt him move some.But I just ignored it and let myself fall back to sleep.

I noticed Mai falling asleep inside the bathtub which could bring a problem which involved sickness so I took her out of the bath and cleaning her naked body as gentle as possible to avoid her waking up. As the cleaning came to an end, I took her naked body into my bed as I turn off the light to join her and hug her closed as our body warm her up. 

"Good night, sweety~" I spoke.

The night came fast as we sleep together until the first sign of sun hitting in the window and making me awoke by that time. I turn to see Mai still asleep but I had a morning wood today so I lean over her neck and began kissing her soft skin to wake her up. 

I awoke to Vergill kissing me and I was somewhat confused.Pushing me on to my stomach,he slowly reached between my thoughts and began to rub and finger my pussy till I was wet.

I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips and I closed my eyes as he slipped between my legs.I started to paint in anticipation of him and as if reading my thought,he rubbed the head of his cock back and forth o her my wet hole before pushing into it.

I groaned as he thrusted deep,his own pants and groans starting to excite me as he moved."Mmmm..Very...Vergill..so hard..."I gasped as the large head finally entered my throbbing womb.Tilting my hips upward towards him,I tightened my cunny hole around him and smiled at his hoarse voice grunting at my actions.

I hear my Mai moaning at my thickness as I penetrate her wet pussy and becoming very attach to me as I ascend toward her womb. The wetness of her excitement made this slide much easier as my cock tip pierce her womb and hearing her grunt at the sudden entrance of my thrust. Suddenly, I felt her wet snatch closing on me tighter as she began to move around like a whore she was and rocking her hips so I can have the permission to reach her depth. 

“You are starting to get the head of it, you are my Slave and I will make you love everyday.” I smile.

The sound of our skin clapping can be heard as I grip her thighs so my dick could reach her womb and rubbing on this soggy vagina like i was my last.

I groaned as Vergill pumped hard and deep into my throbbing pussy as one of his hands massaged one of my breasts."Mmmm...harder...fuck..me..deeper...please..." I gasped as his hips pounded against my ass.

Lifting my own hips higher,I gasped as his cock head slammed into my womb painfully.I don't know why,but I was loving the feel of the pain intertwined with the pleasure."Yessss...there...yesss.." I moaned as I reached between my own thighs and began to play with my throbbing clit.

I chuckle at my girl finally getting into the mood of being fuck nicely as my large cock began shaping her pussy to fit me and not suffering the pain of being broken by me. My eyes could see a naughty Mai playing with herself as her breast giggle from the rough pounding she was receiving and begging to be treated more forcefully.

"Look at you Mai, you wanting this to happen, didn't you?" I teased.

Mai's pussy became drench from having a burly cock stuffing her lonely pussy and rubbing all the way into her womb. I could feel my dick easily making my way into her now than our first time and moaning softly at this lewd body becoming hotter as we continue to fuck.

I groaned as Vergilll pounded his cock deep and I grunted Everytime the fat head hit my tender womb.I didn't answer him,only nodded as he moved hard and deep in my aching pussy.I guess I did want it and yes,it did feel good with each thrust.

"Yes...Master...yes...harder...please...harder..." I moaned,my fingers flying over my throbbing clit.Closing my eyes,I panted in lust as he fucked me and truly didn't think I would like him fucking me.Actually,I never considered my best friend to fuck either.And yet,he was doing just that and I liked the feel of his massive prick in my cunny hole...

I smile as Mai began enjoying her rough fuck as she touches her erect clit and making some lewd sound coming from her very clinging pussy. The sound of my slave begging to fuck her made me excited to follow her lewd orders and making thrusting into her womb which shake her entire body at my sudden pounding beyond her limit. 

"You are my whore, Mai. Your life purpose to make me feel good and beg for attention." I comment.

I tightly grip her thigs so my dick began to pull in and out faster than before so I could rub my cock into her inside. My mouth began heavily while my dick began to pulsate from her tight pussy squeeze me and doing anything possible to make me feel good.