Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
lVergill

abandoned Friends with Benefits [Vergil x Mai Seto]

Mai Seto

My orgasm too me by surprise,my whole body growing stiff as a low whimper escaped my parted lips!Falling forward,I started shuddering violently,gasping and moaning as I came.My whole body rocking and my pussy tightening more then normal around Vergill's moving prick!

When it past,I didn't move,I just laid panting as he pounded harder and deeper in to my dripping hole.I felt so weak,drained from cummings so hard and I just needed to lay there forma moment  or two before I could move again...

lVergill

Vergil smile as he watches Mai cumming from just inserting his large cock into her wet pussy and loving the way he pounds her hole while she moans from her orgasm. Her love juice coating his cock nicely as it made it easy to burrow deeper into her puffy inside and taking each fuck like a good slave while hearing her wet pussy making some greedy noise. Vergil's hand grips her thighs harder as his hips made her reach down to his base and constantly poking her womb while she rested from the sudden orgasm. 

"Does my slave enjoy being spoiled and pampered? all Mai need to do is begs and be a good girl." Vergil spoke, lustfully. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• lVergill
      By lVergill
      Main Characters:
      @lVergill [Elcrest]

@Multiversal [Nylanie]

• lVergill
      By lVergill
      Main Character(s)
      @lVergill [Gil] 

@karma [Miko, Goddess of Autumn]

• Matty
      By Matty
      The creator of that book and summoner of Eddie had been watching the entire time, mind-jobs and all. He had no idea who this fox was or what her deal was but he was not too keen on her running around in Eddie's head, at least not while he was still doing work for him. Although he had no idea what it was she found he certainly recognized her magic. After sitting back for some time Eddie's summoner had figured it was best to try and talk to this "Ren" character while she was still separated from any possible allies.
      Somewhere underground, though he was unsure of where, sat a beast of man. While his form was nowhere to be seen by Ren his voice reverberated throughout her. Not one person around seemed to pay any mind though and simply continued about their business.
      "Ehm-! Is this thing on?"
      Something sounding like glass being tapped on had suddenly surrounded Ren.
      "You got a moment?"
    • Kalvoras Vertal
      By Kalvoras Vertal
      Participants:

@Kalvoras Vertal: Boris Airay and Cheshire

@Luscinia: Lulu
    • Kalvoras Vertal
      By Kalvoras Vertal
      Participant(s):

@ShuyaHideaki

@Rei Senpai (Ru)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.