[Challenges] Get your Game on!

Okay, here we go! I'll probably keep making screenshots of my run, but I dunno if I'll use them on here. 

With a Circle Throw and a Dynamic Punch, Scraggy went down quickly. Mister God wasn't powerful enough to one-shot the starter as Angela thought He would, but the deed was done quickly enough.

"Wow! Mister God is really powerful! I wonder how far he'll make it in the gym circuit!" Bianca cheered, as though ignoring the fact that her first ever Pokemon fainted almost immediately.

Cheren was a bit more aware of his surroundings. "Uh... Bianca, look around you..."

This caught Bianca's attention.  "Wow!  These little ones sure are strong!  Hey, Cheren! You should battle Angela and Keiko.  You know enough about Pokemon to not make a bigger mess than I did!

Cheren looked around, as if appraising the damage. 'You have a point.  Besides, it wouldn't be fair for you  three to get to battle and not me. But I should probably heal your Pokemon first," he explained, using a Revive on Scraggy and trying to use a Potion on Arceus to no avail.

"I am in no need of restoration, mortal," Arceus insisted. "I took minimal damage in that last battle.

"Please let him heal you, Mister God," Keiko spoke up. "We don't know what his Blitzle is capable of."

Arceus reluctantly complied. "...as you wish, my Trainer."

Next up was Cheren's Blitzle. "Before I battle you, there's something you need to know about me."

"Can't you skip that, Cheren? There'll be time for that later!" Bianca whined.

'Ugh, fine," Cheren sighed, letting his Blitzle out of its ball.

This fight was just as one-sided as before, Blitzle being taken out in two shots.  What happend after that was boring as hell - talking to Angela and Keiko's mom about fixing the room, talking to Bianca's dad about letting her go on adventure, getting the Pokedex from Professor Jupiter, getting their hands held all the way to Route 1... seriously, there's too many tutorials in this game.

Anyway, the sisters could finally catch a Pokemon of their own.  To their surprise, their first Pokemon was a Dragon-type.

"Oh, hey, that's kinda cute!" Angela said, motioning to the Gible.

"Yeah!" Keiko said happily, preparing an empty Pokeball. "Mister God, would you mind weakening it for us?"

"I will try," Arceus replied, striking the Gible down with a Thunderbolt.  Gible survived... barely.

"Oh, wow.  Hurry up and throw it, Keiko!" Angela shouted, surprised at Mister God's power.

"R-right!" Keiko panicked, tossing the ball on the Gible, and luckily, catching it.

More boring crap happened.  The girls made it to Acumula town where more tutorials happened, and some nerd in a medieval outfit started whining about something or other.  Finally, the crowd dispersed, leaving the sisters, Cheren, and some other asshole.

"Hmm... I wonder what your Pokemon are saying." the weirdo spoke up.

"The hell are you on about?" Cheren blurted, having just now noticed the infidel.

"Oh, so you two can't hear them, either.  How sad," the stranger said with an air of superiority.

"A, there's three of us.  B, we can hear this one just fine," Angela insisted, motioning to Arceus.

"JESUS CHRIST!" the infidel jumped back in awe.

This amused Arceus to no end. "Not quite."

"Lord Arceus!  Show these non-believers the meaning of Pokemon Liberation!" the stranger pleaded.

"I would tell you one thing mortal," Arceus said, stepping closer as if he were about to drop some truth on a faithful servant. "Pokemon Liberation... is bullshit."

At first, the nobody was shocked and appauled at this revelation, only to laugh. "And why should I believe you.  Your holy body has been tainted by the hands of trainers.  Trainers who would spit upon the name of Pokemon Liberation!  I am the protector of the soul, Sailor N!  And with the souls of all the Pokemon in this world that have been abandoned and abused by filthy human Trainers, I will punish you for sullying the name of Pokemon Liberation!"

"Fuck, this guy talks alot," Angela huffed, losing patients for this weirdo. "Beat him up, Pacman!"

"Pacman?" Keiko asked, unaware that Angela named the Gible they caught. "Why not Mister God?"

"Because Pacman needs experience, or he won't get strong.  He doesn't need to fight by himself, he just needs to take part of the fight," Angela explained.

"That's fair, I guess," Keiko nodded.

"Go forth, agent of my wrath!" N roared, letting out a Spearow.  Seriously, a single Spearow.

Angela laughed, but not at the Spearow. "This is too easy.  Rock Slide, Pacman!"

Angela showed Keiko Pacman's moveset as the Gible rained stones upon the Spearow, only to damage it slightly.  The bird used some kind of icy fog, but it only covered itself.

"Ah!  I don't think Pacman can handle this fight, Angie!" Keiko panicked.

"Not if that's all the damage it does.  Come back, Pacman," Angela agreed, recalling the Gible. "Guess it's up to Mister God, now."

"HA! My Spearow is all-powerful!  Kneel before me, humans, and bask in the glory of Pokemon Liberation!  HAHAHAHAHA-why is my Spearow not moving?"

"And behold," Arceus, said, interrupting N's ravings. "For thy Muatra is lain upon the ground, flaccid - having no power against thine enemies."

"Muatra?" Keiko asked unwisely. "Isn't that some kind of spear peni-"

"It's not important, Keiko," Angela facepalmed. "It's really not."

N turned his back to Angela and Keiko, leaving his Spearow for dead. "This isn't over.  One day, all the world will praise the name of Pokemon Liberation."

"Try not to catch shit Pokemon from now on!" Angela taunted as N walked away.

"I'm bored," Keiko whined.  "Can we go catch more Pokemon now?"

"Not like we have anything better to do," Angela shrugged.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, lVergill said:

Well, hopefully I can post my report today and King Spoofy has reach LV. 20~

nedl5c.jpg “Bow down to me mortals

and for @NyxAvatar69 .....I will report my Fire Emblem Conquest “Hell” from chapter 7-13 since I made progress =P

duskull.gifThere's only room for one Ghost type around here, kid.  Why don't you go back to haunting a tower and get some more experience before you go claiming you're going to make such a claim.  Besides, this thread only had enough room for one stalker.

Excellent.

3 hours ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

duskull.gifThere's only room for one Ghost type around here, kid.  Why don't you go back to haunting a tower and get some more experience before you go claiming you're going to make such a claim.  Besides, this thread only had enough room for one stalker.

Excellent.

After work. 😉 

And is stalker a male or female? =P 

6 minutes ago, lVergill said:

After work. 😉 

And is stalker a male or female? =P 

Depends on what side we're talking about.  On this side, Stalker was reborn as female, but on the Other Side (the White Randomizer Nuzlocke), Stalker was male.  He tends to prefer male pronouns since he was originally male.

15 minutes ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

Depends on what side we're talking about.  On this side, Stalker was reborn as female, but on the Other Side (the White Randomizer Nuzlocke), Stalker was male.  He tends to prefer male pronouns since he was originally male.

Good to know and I am at work so their little chatter will resume as well the report I mentioned =P

This was a rather short report for Fire emblem Conquest on Lunatic but....I had trouble with pic loading and junk. Also, Chapter 10 is.....a bit of trouble to explain and I know you want to hear every bit of it. 

Spoiler

VpMlCjW.png

CFa4Cmf.png

1 fail attempt, Vantages wasn't needed for this chapter but I do need the speed from Felicia and Effie to shield Elise while he gives her passive to lower their damage which we took 2 to none damage due to MC and Effie high defense. Easy~

uoZ5UaD.png

brsUSUZ.png

3 fails, I actually follow a different route than my usual one since those reinforcements were a lot to handle so I just use the route above to get all three houses and using Frozen staff to prevent the guy from calling more reinforcement which is possible. Overall, A bit easy~

ajbKl7A.png

NzG6VSL.png

0 fails, This was rather a straightforward map as Effie and Corrin were taking damage here since their defense was high and Elise passive is so good so she was defintely needed in is this map. I did manage to capture the boss of this map since he has rally defense

duskull.gif   Don't mind me, just traveling through report af

On 25/05/2018 at 23:33, lVergill said:

This was a rather short report for Fire emblem Conquest on Lunatic but....I had trouble with pic loading and junk. Also, Chapter 10 is.....a bit of trouble to explain and I know you want to hear every bit of it. 

Reveal hidden contents

VpMlCjW.png

CFa4Cmf.png

1 fail attempt, Vantages wasn't needed for this chapter but I do need the speed from Felicia and Effie to shield Elise while he gives her passive to lower their damage which we took 2 to none damage due to MC and Effie high defense. Easy~

uoZ5UaD.png

brsUSUZ.png

3 fails, I actually follow a different route than my usual one since those reinforcements were a lot to handle so I just use the route above to get all three houses and using Frozen staff to prevent the guy from calling more reinforcement which is possible. Overall, A bit easy~

ajbKl7A.png

NzG6VSL.png

0 fails, This was rather a straightforward map as Effie and Corrin were taking damage here since their defense was high and Elise passive is so good so she was defintely needed in is this map. I did manage to capture the boss of this map since he has rally defense

duskull.gif   Don't mind me, just traveling through report af

Stalker, what did I tell you about stalking other people's posts?

duskull.gif..........

Are you still mad at me?  The whole White Randomizer thing was at least a month ago.  Get over it, already!

duskull.gif..........

Fine.  Be that way.

13 hours ago, Angela Daring said:

Oh, so I didn't miss much?

Nope.  I've been waiting for Mr. Slowpoke to get his second update posted so I can go and (potentially) lose to the third gym again.

Archived