A Hero's Journey [Vergil X GAO I am lion]

Luck smile to see Leo happy to have her fun time with him as he happily follows her and to find a rather gorgeous lake that he didn't know. 

"Wow, that's impressive. I wonder if he could take go in there...naked.." Luck spoke. 

After all, he was pretty excited to see Leo's naked again and being cute like a kitten. 

Luck blush slightly to see Leo hungry for a good fuck from him as he began to undress as well and looking at her lewd body of her that tempt him to follow his lewd instincts. 

"I see....then which position is my kitty going to take today?" Luck wonder, blushing. 

Luck fluster as she took her mating position like before but this time, her face was clearly confident and ready to take his cock inside of her greedy pussy. Still, he slowly approaches the exposed lion girl as his cock began to rub underneath her cunt and making her feel his dick. 

"Such a lewd feline you became Leo, meow and wanting my cock~" Luck teased. 

Luck feel her tail pushing me to go with her deep penetration which works on him as he began to slowly push his cock inside of her wet cunt and feeling the warm sensation of her inside clinging into his cock. 

"I know~ I love when it you do become horny for me..." Luck moan softly.