Any other WoD fans?

'Ello, all. I'm just an old World of Darkness player who's poking around here looking for some titillating distraction during long boring work days. I'm also a 3D hobbyist making male pin-ups, including many of my RP characters. Here is an example.

I'd love to play some MxM within the WoD framework, but I know that's a longshot. I'm a fan of many kinds of sci-fi and fantasy. I've had to play top/dom most of the time, so I'd really enjoy a chance at playing bottom/sub. I got to start a dub-con storyline before my partner ghosted me a few months ago, and I still have an interest in exploring that.

I live in Shanghai, so my schedule is kind of opposite the US, but I'm on more during my work mornings, anyways, which aligns with US nighttime.

Thanks for reading!

• Senior Staff

Hi to you right back, obieblu. Welcome to EcchiDreams.

thought I'd never heard of WoD, but after a quick internet search, I have vaguely heard of Vampire: The Masquerade (never played it; I only know it by name).
I don't know if many people will know it much, but I could be wrong, and you might be pleasantly surprised. Even without that, I'm sure you'll find someone interested in the general premise even if they're not aware of the specifics.

I hope you enjoy your time here with us, but if you need any help, or have any questions, you can ask me, or any member of staff (we all have purple names), and we should be able to assist.

Sweet Dreams~

I did find one post about WoD on here, but it was unfortunately from someone who immediately got banned for being underage. Heh. It's known well enough on other RP sites I'm on, but I'm not expecting to find anyone here. It's not a necessity, but a familiar framework for building inside of. 

Thanks, again!

• Community Administrator

Greetings @obieblu and welcome to EcchiDreams!

Our site can be a little daunting to those who are new so I want you to be aware that our community is usually willing to help with any problems or questions you may have. The staff are also just as willing to help if you should need it (You can find us easily as we all have Purple names). There are a few things you can do to improve your chances of finding someone to roleplay with, and I've got a quick start guide for you here:

• Complete your profile.
  • Fill out a Roleplayer Preferences form; to let others know what your preferences are.
    • If you're into private roleplaying (Not publicly on the forums, but on EcchiChat (The chatbar) or by EcchiTexts, then consider letting people know. You can also use that link to find roleplayers that you might want to roleplay with.
    • Remember; if you post around on the forums, say play in forum games and what have you, consider putting a link to your preferences in your signature for maximum exposure. 
  • To be in control of your account, consider taking a look at our Account Control Guides.
  • If you're stuck for what the roleplay options are, and/or how to get started take a look at our Roleplaying Guides.
  • If you want to know more about your profile options there are also a few guides here.

If you have further questions, please don't hesitate in asking. We're happy to help.

On 02/05/2019 at 06:01, MarshallWalker said:

New or Old WoD? I'm partial to new. Especially Werewolf the Forsaken.

Ah, that's when my TT group drifted apart. I got started online in the old WW chats. I skimmed some of the nWoD books but didn't get into it. They just restarted oWoD and had some major bumps along the way.

Archived