Ohayo! ~

Hi Guys! ~ My name is *removed* but people in my environs call me *removed* or in short *removed* ~

*removed* I love all types of hentai/ecchi :"3

Tommorow is my second year anniversary in roleplaying, at current state i´m on my Naruto forum roleplaying. ~

Thanks to my father that is working in *removed* I was able to get experience and a lot of fantasy.

I hoped that one time i will finally find a ecchi-hentai rp forum and i finally found! <3 I love hentai and ecchi but i coudnt find anyone that would write rp with me :C

I´m still confused about this forum because i dont know this site well Q~Q. So I hope i´ll find some good friends and roleplay partners :"3

If someone want to roleplay with me by PM just send me message ~

Peace out! ^^

Edited by Tripp
Personally Identifiable Information removed by poster's request.

• Community Administrator

Hello and welcome to EcchiDreams! It's nice to see you here! The first step to getting to know how to RP around here is to visit and read the RP Guide. Try reading through that, as it tells you what you need to do and gives the Character ID you need. If you still feel unsure at any moment, please don't hesitate to send me an EcchiText and I will help you the best I can :3

• 4 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff

I know it's a little late, but happy anniversary, Apocalypto. xD

Welcome to the site. Hopefully you enjoy your stay with us, after all, we're very hentai and ecchi.

If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask, but I'm mostly in charge of the Gallery, so that's what I'll be able to help best with.

Sweet Dreams~