What would you want in rebirth?

Let’s say after death, instead of heaven/hell, reincarnation or nothing but darkness...say your life restarts with no memory. Like you are born on same day again, same year, same family and friends etc. What would be the one thing you want to have changed?

Ill start off first, what I would changed? “My parents didn’t divorce, my parents, my siblings and I living together in one house T~T”

My extensive list of regrets is hard to make a single selection from, but if I was conscious enough of a past life to make a change, I would tell my mother to ask for an ultrasound from her incompetent doctors when she went in asking them about pain in her mid section. That's all it could have taken to catch cancer early enough to hopefully beat it, and she could still be with us today.

• 2 years later...

Treat my first girlfriend better. I was a stupid kid in denial about suffering from Borderline Personality Disorder. It affected our relationship and I was so afraid of being with her and showing her the ugly side of myself, that I eventually stopped interacting with her at all. Can you imagine what that's like? Someone you love, just suddenly disappearing and pretending you don't exist?

I'd go back and tell her I love her. I'd go back and try, because even if we went our separate ways, I'd rather be the guy who showed her all that the love I could rather than the guy who made her question whether love was real at all.

Being less stubborn and follow my ex girlfriend till her last day on earth.
She passed away 1 year and a half ago, i never knew she had cancer till the day she died.
I never told no one how i really felt that day, when her former wife (an old bestie of mine) told me, i wished to follow her and die.
There is no day i don't think about her, of how messed up now i am because of her but how i wish i could stay with her through all the phases of her illness. 

Fight for myself. From a time period of 1st to 4th grade, I was constantly bullied and beat up by my classmates quite often. I simply wish I had the will of a man, not a boy to fight for myself and teach them all a lesson I never got to. Those 4 years of my life were very embarrassing and depressing as shit. I don't wish for any other pain but for this to have changed.

Archived