Forced cheating with boyfriend

GageTheHedgefox

I'm thinking of doing this roleplay where I and some girls boyfriend as the girl has a female friend that is extremely Pervy, devious, flirty, a fetish freak, a total unloyal who're that convinces me to be hers, is a trash talking slut and is basically a prostitute that holds a strong and unbreakable connection towards me 

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Reyna
      By Reyna
      The following plots are based on the OCs that are in my albums. Those are the only characters I will be using, but you can contact me if you have a different plot in mind!
      I have to admit that I'm currently on a rape fetish with a hint of teasing and/or sex toys~ And possibly some bondage and maybe some slave training. I'm kinky-
      I said rape fetish, but it’s kinda mutual, dominating guy that’s rough and convinces the girl through cock to not scream for help. Also- Dad bods are kinda hot now.
      Edit: More ideas to come! 
      Plot #1: (Shizuoka) Contains: Lolicon, Sex Toys, Rape
      Your life was regular until the day they found you. You were supposed to be the normal son of a peasant, growing wheat and watching over the farm, until the dark king's army attacked. With you captured, you were found to actually be the son of the dark king! What?
      Now free, you wander the castle, under the supervision of some demon guards and meet a small girl who turns out to be your sister. Although she is rather rude and mocks you, she appears to be the best thing that can happen to you. After all, despite being a genius, she seems to be rather naive. Not to mention her pride, which can easily be taken advantage of, and allow you to make your long lost sister into your woman. 
      But more importantly, what is the goal? Return home? Or take over the dark kingdom? 
    • Wraith
      By Wraith
      Cleaning Up an Act: A bit of a change from the usual mind breaking/corruption of a school girl story. There are two girls, outcasts. One having luck that loved to put her in sexually embarrassing situations, another who rejected Populars, and end up together. Alas, the (un)lucky girl wanted to try and protect her lover and herself, and figured getting into the in-crowd would do it. While she got in, she was isolated from her friend and to try and keep it, goes into a downward spiral, ending up a drug-addled, nymphomaniac prostitute on the street. The two soon meet up with one who rejected the social ladder saving her from being beat on from some asses looking for kicks. She saved her old flame from them, and there is love still there. Still, can she save our now thoroughly ran through muck lover from herself, or is the lewd girl doomed to sink uncontrollably into depravity, and lose the last shreds of who she once was?
      Housewife(preferred role):
      Military:

• Wraith
      By Wraith
      Cleaning Up an Act: A bit of a change from the usual mind breaking/corruption of a school girl story. There are two girls, outcasts. One having luck that loved to put her in sexually embarrassing situations, another who rejected Populars, and end up together. Alas, the (un)lucky girl wanted to try and protect her lover and herself, and figured getting into the in-crowd would do it. While she got in, she was isolated from her friend and to try and keep it, goes into a downward spiral, ending up a drug-addled, nymphomaniac prostitute on the street. The two soon meet up with one who rejected the social ladder saving her from being beat on from some asses looking for kicks. She saved her old flame from them, and there is love still there. Still, can she save our now thoroughly ran through muck lover from herself, or is the lewd girl doomed to sink uncontrollably into depravity, and lose the last shreds of who she once was?
      The lewd luck girl(Preferred Role):
      Outcast/Cop:

• Busterbugs
      By Busterbugs
      This is a list of a rp that have to do with cheating. I normally don’t like cheating, but decided to give it a try and maybe could add some vanilla in it as the story progresses.

Stolen Partner- This is a list of general pairings of a family member seducing a another family members partner.
      Mon stealing daughters boyfriend
      Dad stealing son’s girlfriend 
      Sister stealing sisters boyfriend
      A stepdaughter’s lust-Your character gets a new step dad a very handsome older man who is just your type. You get jealous of your mom and try to seduce your new stepdad.
      Mother’s betrayal-This is based off a hentai I saw about son who saw his mom cheating on his father one day, shattering his image of his perfect mother. The father found out, which lead to fights and the break up of his family, causing him to view all woman as sluts in disguise. A few years later his father got married again and the son viewed the mom with disgust, knowing she would cheat given the chance. He decides to test her, trying to tempt her under the guise of a heart broken son who was starving for love from his mom. 

This could go two ways, taking a more vanilla route, were after receiving love from his stepmom he starts love her back or it can go darker with the son fucking her more and more, letting his anger out.
    • Wraith
      By Wraith
      Since the very foundation of The Empire of Japan, there have been demons plaguing The Archipelago. And since the founding, the Emperor and later, The Diet, the goverment has seen the clear threat that is posed by by said Demons. However, there are shrines in the country that trained their Priests and Shrine Maidens in special forms of talisman crafting, martial arts and Holy Cleansing arts and rites. They are rather conservative in that, while a life is allowed to be maintained outside the Shrine, helps develop cover for investigations, They are expected to adhere to the rather conservative set of standards, except for perhaps dress and thanks to the powers that are drawn upon which left the young women the ones to head unto the breach while guys made sure nothing got out , Including doing arranged marriages. However a promising batch have made connections of the romantic kind, especially after finding ancient texts. Now, will they fall into the corruption of the otherworldly demons, as is taught happens when they break custom? Or do they have the best shot against the beasts that are far more dangerous than even yokai?
      Pairing Ideas(Use one or more):
      Heiress to head Priestesshood x Everyman Priest
      Hotheaded lancer x Calming priest
      Cougary Priestess Mentor x younger male priest
      Priestess born from a prostitute line x More open-minded priest
      Yokai blooded Priestess x Kind Priest
      Younger priestess x older priest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.