Honeydew Hotel

He held her hand tenitivly, the tender treatment foreign yet greatly appreciated. His hand instinctively held on and he admired the softness of her skin as he followed her lead. "If..if your sure it's okay, I know you must be busy around here." He softly looked around as he kept pace with her in slow movement his hand squeezed with anxiety, and happiness to be safe.

@Lollipop

He slowly inserted the key and softly turned the door knob and pushed it open with some light  fear with a smile movement. He slowly stepped in and felt a rush at his feet, the room quickly changing to suit him. The floor would become soil, the ground well pressed and kept, the walls would gain a leather look to them. The bed would become a neat haybale that was bound in rich colored cloths with a large sky blue blanket. Tears began to well in his eyes as he softly walked in. "Its my room..."

11 hours ago, Lollipop said:

@Elena Ichinomiya 

Lollipop: "Good point...hmm" he thinks for a minute, then get an idea. "Oh, I know! May I see your cane for a sec?"

Magnolia look at her cane and see no problem with it. "sure, what you plan to do with it?" she ask as she give the cane to the wisp. She stand up wobbly without her cane but it didn't trouble her much.

Lollipop: He takes the cane and closes h iui s eyes. Slowly the cane starts to glow. The light gets bright, then slowly starts to fade. Once it fades he opens his eyes and hands the cane back. "That should do it. I couldn't give you my power, but I could imbue your staff with magic that can track what you sought. It will give the power to see the path to what you seek. Same as when you used my power."

11 minutes ago, Lollipop said:

"That should do it. I couldn't give you my power, but I could imbue your staff with magic that can track what you sought. It will give the power to see the path to what you seek. Same as when you used my power."

"its fine. i already ask too much from you even though we just met. alright, where am i supposed to go?" she ask as she take the cane. Lollipop mention about using magic to send her back but being a doll, all she know is fixing part. "i'm ready when you are"

(MC will MIA until i post again, acting like she had found the truth and decide to coming back. or you could say i'm skipping some detail to save some space and prevent OOT)

Edited by Elena Ichinomiya
Mentioning OOT caution

@Lollipop

He smiled and lightly leaned into her hands before softly whispering. "This room was the last place I was free...its the room where I was born..." He softly brought one of his hands to hers and squeezed it lightly. As he was overwhelmed with the joy of finnaly being freed from that tribe and village.

StaffPeach: She smiles, happy to know he was pleased. "I'm going to tell you something we don't usually tell guest, but I think you can appreciate it, that and it make you feel more at ease here." She looks off to the side, a somber expression on her face. "For most of the staff here, this island used to be a prison. We were captured, bought, sold, traded, and used for our bodies. Our master's were wildly depraved, rich men mostly. Some of us were treated worse than others...but then Lollipop came. He and Mint liberated the Island a d had plans for it of their own. They made this paradise. A haven where we can live out our fantasies." She was smiling now and began to blush. "Here you don't have to do anything you don't want to. I don't have to work at the hotel, but I do because I love helping the people that come here. People like you. If you don't want to, you never have to leave."

1 hour ago, Lollipop said:

StaffPeach: She smiles, happy to know he was pleased. "I'm going to tell you something we don't usually tell guest, but I think you can appreciate it, that and it make you feel more at ease here." She looks off to the side, a somber expression on her face. "For most of the staff here, this island used to be a prison. We were captured, bought, sold, traded, and used for our bodies. Our master's were wildly depraved, rich men mostly. Some of us were treated worse than others...but then Lollipop came. He and Mint liberated the Island a d had plans for it of their own. They made this paradise. A haven where we can live out our fantasies." She was smiling now and began to blush. "Here you don't have to do anything you don't want to. I don't have to work at the hotel, but I do because I love helping the people that come here. People like you. If you don't want to, you never have to leave."

He teared up again and softly looked at her blushing face with a happy sigh and nodded. "I think I'll stay here...at least for as long as I possibly can..." He slowly took her hand in his again and softly whispered. "I've been a slave since I was born...orc halflings are always treated as such...being free sounds absolutely....glorious."

StaffPeach: "Well it's time for you to start a new life!" She was filled with determination. "First things first, time to trade in those rags for actual clothes. Your lucky Lolli isn't here. Because of how cute you are and your figure, he would probably try to dress you up in his kind of clothes." She holds out her hand to a blank spot on the wall. In her hand is another card, similar to the one she used earlier but with a different symbol on it. The card glows and a door appears on the wall. She opens it to reveal a big walk in closet. "But I want you to pick your own clothes. Pick what ever you want. Any kind of clothes you can think of are in here."

With a slow movement he walked over to the sudden door and closet, his eyes wide as he softly tucked his braid out of his face and slowly looked over everything. His amber eyes loving the cothers the differences in everything, that was until he found a particular outfit that drew his attention. A very light blue shirt, that fit well with his eyes and a pair of pants that if he didnt know any better where form hugging. Slowly he took off his top and let it fall his green skin showed to cover every inch of his body as he pulled the shirt over himself. The pants however he was kind of nervous but pushed off his skirt and quickly pulled them up. Yes, yes they did fill out his form well as he buttoned them and looked down at him self. "Is this what it feels like...freedom that is? I've...never worn anything like this before..."

StaffPeach: "It feels like this and much more. You'll see. And that looks good on you, by the way." She thinks back to when she was first liberated. When she first realized she had her freedom back. She wondered if this was what Lollipop and Mint felt when they the staff free. She it wasn't exactly the same, but a warmth  fill her chest as she watched Rilog. She was happy to be able to watch him discovering his freedom for the first time.

He didnt know how to respond he slowly walked out of the closet and softly ran his hands over his sides. Before running back to his old clothes and pulling out his dagger and pressing it in between his waist and coming back out. "This...this is nice."  He gently looked over to her and smiled, the green having just a hint of pink from her compliment. "Thank you, it feels good." He softly wriggled his toes into the dirt and closed his eyes happily. The feeling of no longer being forced into service was finally filling him with a joy that he could understand.

StaffPeach: She grins and gives him a playful slap on the butt. "Well you look like ready to start enjoying yourself! The island's facilities are completely open to you and you can enjoy yourself however you please. There's the beach, the Entertainment District, and I'd say the Snack  Bar, but right now that might be a bit much for you considering the time."