Floof's artsy things

I'd appreciate it if you could not write any criticism on my art here. If i want it i'll ask.

Usually i don't really share my art online, but recently i've been feeling confident about the things i've drawn. I'd like to share two pieces that i've recently made on my drawing tablet.

The first piece: the bedroom

This drawing has a little story behind it. It's basically a drawing that 'takes place' after a one night stand. There's 2 glasses with alcohol, which indicates there have been 2 people. There is a wrapped of a condom on the nightstand, there's clothes on the floor.. you can tell they had some fun. However, there's only one person in the bed, the other side is empty, which means whoever the character had fun with, is now gone. Gives it a bit of a sad twist now doesn't it? I usually don't put a lot of effort into backgrounds so i decided to challenge myself by drawing a character IN the background itself if you know what i mean. I struggle with perspective, so i first built the room and bed, etc. In a minecraft world, then i drew over it and gave it some shade. I like how this turned out and i'm rather proud. I'm usually someone who prefers to have some lineart, but as you can see there isn't really any line art here and there are more 'free' edges. Not sure how else i should call it.. a lineless drawing?

large.bedroom.jpg.9cc944dd2c161117421df74d7dfe1ab7.jpg

The second piece: a study of the body? Anatomy?

Yes i am aware of those 2 hard edges in the blanket but i've been working on this for hours and i'm not going to edit that now :'). *cries*. Anyway, again more experimenting with the brush and 'lineless' art haha. I like how this turned out, it was quite the challenge. Who doesn't love staring at shirtless men for multiple hours and drawing them am i right?

large.1109299588_bed.jpg.75c2c82ff1b2d51254ef92c59b061846.jpg

Smol bean and the Minotaur

Here's some art i made of mine and @JennyDK's character. I love this roleplay and i thought drawing something like this would be quite the challenge, usually i don't draw full bodies but here we go!

large.Minotaur.jpg.40b23d61f7541f06108570855da875a7.jpg

I never share my art online because I don’t like  getting criticism, I’m a perfectionist and it’s hard for me to like my own art so when someone says something negative about it, my pride and satisfaction immediately goes away. : ‘ )

Archived