Fantasia

Umm hello, not sure what to say really for an introduction. I am here to hopefully find some people to roleplay my fantasies with. my only issue is I would prefer mostly fantasy without the tons of smut. I would like only to rolplay with adults and some adult content is fine, but really I am more interested in a fantasy adventure story. There seems to be a huge divide between smut roleplay and non smut roleplay. I don't want to completely cut it out but i dont want it to take up the entire roleplay either. I can't find any places made specifically for this in-between focus. I am hoping to find people who are willing to explore my ideas with me. Anyways nice to meet you all looking forward to seeing what kind of responses I get. Hopefully, people who also wish for some romantic adventure.

12 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Greetings and a warm welcome to you 😄

I personally prefer a nice 50/50 mix of smut and story. If they contain more story and action, that is very welcomee too.

So I hope you find what you seek and if you ever feel like it, feel free to say hello to me ❤️

Thank you for the welcome. Yes... I personally like more 90% story 10% smut. Not something most people go for unfortunately. Most either want smut or they want story and inbetween is hard to find.

Well I have hit quite the road bump, already. I made a topic about it. Hopefully it gets answered but if there are features to privately roleplay I am not seeing them. 

Well... I always search for adventure fantasy roleplay, depending on setting (I usually do jrpg kind like legend of Mana like). I've done it for about 20 years but here in ED, it seems like a rare thing. It's actually impressive that you're one of the rare people to ask for it since most I have seen some to be more into short sex scenes than else. I've built multiple worlds through the years and while it's amazing, it also requires a certain dedication. I only do into private roleplay though. If you ever feel like you are interested, feel free to throw me a DM/chat. It could be interesting.

Archived