Saeki's Room

Hiro had an expression on his face that Tamamo hasn't seen yet. It's his expression of determination and focus. Seeing as how she wanted to try bathing, he decided to help her. Not seeming to realize that she's a little bit offended from her part, he leans in a little bit, raising a brow while looking at her now barely visible face as she asked that first question of her's. "What do you mean? I'm showing you how to wash yourself in these circumstances. You seemed really interested, so I decided to went on with it. I poured some water on your head to get that part wet as well, though I was concerned some might get in your ears, so I had to be more careful with that." He explains quickly, raising a hand to carefully take off his own glasses, looking much more different without them, though he's still definitely Hiro, just less nerdy. He places down that as well on his own clothes. When she asks those questions about what she would do with the gooey liquid, he'd nod at her words with a slight smile. "Indeed so. You can use that to rub it all over your body. If you wish, I can help you wash your hair and fur, to make the process faster, but I can also leave you be..?" He says so, stepping back and giving her some personal space in case she seems to act more defensive about the whole ordeal, his tone not sounding threatening at all about leaving her alone, just concerned that he might be a bit too spontaneous with his own actions. Yeah, he didn't really think this through, but at the same time, he feels like he did. He just suddenly feels like he wants to help Tamamo.

• Like 1

Tamamo simply looked completely helpless like this but at the same time, she must not have minded it all that much if she didn't even try to fix her hair yet. At the very least, she now understood why he did what he did the way he did it. Stupidly, she kept her hands still until she was given the greenlight that she can wash her body with it, which she slowly began doing afterwards, For this part, it was pretty easy since Tamamo knew how to scrub her skin when dirt gets sticky. Dealing with mud especially was the kind of problem she had to deal with and when it dried on her skin, she had to scrub to get it all off. As only difference now, she did it with soap instead and it felt oddly smooth against her skin. Not only did it scrub better but it also left her skin feel nice. Luckily for Hiro, she was washing where he could not see since she was shoulders underwater. Upon being offered to help, she turned her head to face him, mostly the eye she could look with. "No one ever helped me wash before... You can help if you wish. If you touch my tails, you play nicely with them. Don't pull on them...", she said before she turned her head to focus back on her body, moving gently to her arms as she were at now.

• Like 1

As Hiro was given consent and permission to continue, he let out a sigh of relief as he stepped back towards Tamamo. "Okay, don't worry. I'll make sure to be gentle. I'm only helping because it seems like it's quite a hassle to do it yourself, topped off with the fact how the tub isn't large enough to swim in it." He mentions, his tone sounding of concern, but he kept a smile on his lips after he raised the shampoo bottle, walking a bit more towards her tail and back, pouring some on his hands to then apply it to her hair, using slow and gentle movements to rub it into her hair, as well as what one might call her fur on her ears, but he made sure to be extra careful so that no water or shampoo gets in her ears. To her, her hair starts feeling much more sticky and gooey, but upon finishing with the hair on top of her head and some a little bit below it, he used that steel mug again to grab some clean warm water from the faucet, turning off the water again and then keeping her ears down as he pours it on top of her head. It looks like Hiro had nothing much to say, as he seemed focused. He's definitely a caring person, if he's willing to go through the trouble to help her like this, but at least she will easily get used to how to do things around here. Grabbing more shampoo from the bottle, this time he got over to her pretty large and fluffy tails, starting with just one of them as he gently caresses it and makes sure to never pull on it, though since they were all bunched up behind her, he does attempt to get the rest of them to go underwater, which he is able to achieve with just a gentle push on them. Momentarily he wished he had more hands than just two to do this, because it was just a little bit difficult, but given the time and patience of Tamamo, Hiro was more than able to get to all nine of her tails, making sure to never pull on them during this time and rinsing it a couple of times using water from the steel mug again, raising a forearm to wipe off the sweat from his forehead. Even after he was done, though, he still didn't say anything. Instead, he looked over to the closed plastic container that had dirty clothing in it, leaning against it carefully so that he doesn't sit on his own glasses. It was sturdy enough to hold him, so he's not going to fall into it or something.

• Like 1

Tamamo listened but continued to wash her body for now, slowly. She enjoyed the bubbles more than she was focused on the actual task and she didn't turn to Hiro again; she didn't need to since her ears told her all she needed to know about what was going on or at least she heard him approaching. Only when she felt him really close and then suddenly touch her head, she stopped washing for now and put her arms a little behind her to support herself, closing her eyes to let him do whatever was needed to clean her. What pushed her to close her eyes more was more the fact she didn't want any of that non-water stuff into them but the water itself didn't feel comfortable if it splashed against them either. Like this, she avoided to move except for her legs she playfully moved around the water, liking the movement of liquid against her skin. The shampoo itself felt strange but she trusted him, having no reasons right now to believe otherwise. When she heard the faucet, she kinda was already prepared for the water incoming right afterward; him holding her ears down was pretty much a good signal anyway. Tamamo waited a bit then started opening her eyes again and shook her head gently, at least getting some hair and water out of her face. "I think I could get used to this... It's not swimming but being washed feels good. Plus, my hair smells nice, now...", she commented as she looked back a bit, just in time to see one of her tail being taken care of. A shiver went through her body but she pretended to ignore it and look away to continue washing herself from where she last left it. Her tails meanwhile were left pretty relaxed with no real tightness in them. She might move them gently but otherwise nothing more. The amount of tails gave her enough time to wash and scrub every parts of her hidden body in its entirety or almost, finishing down with her feet. Afterwards, Tamamo looked toward Hiro who had moved after he was done. Moving her body, she grabbed the edge of the tub again and leaned her chest against it. "I would like someone to do this for me more often... This spring is not bad after all. If you were to become my body cleaner, I would find a way to reward you.", she smiled but not in any lewd ways. In fact, Tamamo didn't know how she'd reward him if he decided to do that. For her, it was more a playful wish and her way to say that she liked the experience. It was her first true bath with soap and in comparison to any other times before, she probably sparkled clean now all the way to the good scent of all parts of her body. They had been there for a while and it was close to the time to end it. The foxgirl had used her arms to lean against the edge of the bath, resting her head against them for now.

Edited by Seraphina
  • Like 1

Because Hiro is pretty much an innocent boy himself, he didn't think of anything lewd whenever she mentions rewarding him. After all, with the last couple of hours spent with Tamamo, she didn't seem bad to him in such a way that would make him think that she would do something out of malice to him. He smiled back at her after looking at her again, drying his hands at a towel that was laying around there and crossing his arms. He contemplated her words a little bit when she mentioned 'body cleaner' because after all, he didn't exactly clean all of her body, only her hair and technically fur, the fur being on her ears and tails. That made him blush just a little bit, but it wouldn't be that noticeable, or even if it was, one could say it's because of the heat that formed in the bathroom. "I mean, as long as it helps you get more used to the academy, or rather the ways of living among other humans and monsters in urban areas, I don't have a problem with that. I feel like it got me closer to you. This was my first time washing somebody like this and truth be told, it wasn't weird or difficult as I expected it to be. It just came to me as an instinct on how to do it and it felt great knowing I helped someone, somehow." After that, he let out a nervous chuckle, momentarily closing his eyes. He has definitely come a long way himself. If these were only the first few days in the academy, he definitely wouldn't have even approached Tamamo in the first place. It seemed like Hiro was the type of person who just liked to help everyone. Possibly to get on their good side, or possibly because of that's how he simply wants to. There's quite a few options. Hiro takes his eyes off of Tamamo as he looks around, still having a small smile on his lips as he seems to be enjoying his time. Given a few seconds of silence, Hiro turned his head back to her to respond to any of her remarks that she might've had to his earlier monologue, only to ask another question afterwards. "I have a semi-strict schedule when it comes to spending my time.. that means each day I know what I want to do and when, but.. right now I have a lot of free time on that schedule table, so do let me know on what days you want a bath. I can tell you if I am busy then or not. In all honesty, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious about what sort of rewards you're thinking about. Not that I would need anything else apart from a simple expression of gratitude.." He uncrosses his arms and raised a hand to scratch the back of his head in a nervous fashion, innocently showing his teeth in a grin, patiently awaiting her reaction and reply. In his mind, he did get curious about what sort of rewards she was talking about. Even so, for a moment there he shifts his gaze again, only to look at her clothes that were on the ground, presumably so, trying to see if they're dirty or not just by looking at it. He thinks about bringing that topic up to her, if they are, but first, there's other topics to discuss.

• Like 1

Tamamo remained in her position for a while, simply observing the human who helped her clean up at least a part of her body. She didn't seem to be paying too much attention to details now so it would be hard to notice even a subtle change of expression or anything. Hiro looking to be accepting her request made her smile more than earlier. If she got closer to him in such an early time, the fox girl was also currently swimming in his bath tub or rather floating, still gripping the edge of the tub to lean against it. "Your first time...? It didn't look like it... Or maybe humans are better with monsters than I thought. I keep learning new things thanks to them. Even Noire never really bathed with me...", she said but quickly realized what she had let slip, by naming the person she once knew. For a moment, she mimicked the action some people did when they said something they should not; putting a hand against her lips. But then, she slowly relaxed, thinking it didn't matter all that much. "Hmph... Well, you helped me and I now feel better thanks to it.", finally saying, back to the topic at hand. Pausing there to relax some more while he could respond to what she said so far. When Hiro finally laid his schedule to her, Tamamo started thinking about any next bath times she could get but she was not very demanding. Normally, she would clean her body once a few couple of days but with this deluxe clean-up she just got, she thought she could last at least 3 days fine maybe. If not more... "I have to be honest, I did not think this through. I don't have anything in this academy that I can give you. I am glad you took the time to do it for me, though. So... Um... Thank you.". She wasn't one to thank others often but she knew what it meant and it would have been rude to not at least say it to someone who just made her feel nice for a good while. Her own eyes looked at her clothes as well and Tamamo herself felt like she'd have to deal with this issue before she thinks about putting them on but with that look toward her clothes, a question came to her mind before Hiro would give her any other topics. "Is it over soon, already?", she simply asked, looking like someone who wanted to stay in the tub a little longer.

Edited by Seraphina
  • Like 1

Naturally he would hear her out as she spoke, getting a bit more curious again, though this time about that girl that she keeps talking about. It looks like she has a name as well. The story continues, but seeing how she still doesn't feel like talking about it too much, he doesn't pursue it. In his mind, he does already start making up theories though, but that's a topic for another day. When she finally thanks him for the bath, he smiles at her and stops leaning against the plastic container, stepping closer to her and reaching out to her head to gently pat it. "Any time! Glad that you liked it, I tried my best." The pat would last a bit longer than before, but he let go of her head because his attention is taken away once again by her presumably worn clothes. When she asks her question at last, he turns to her again, raising a brow. Noticing how she looked like she wants to stay more, he just smiles again warmly. "It's only over when you want it to be over, but I don't recommend staying for too long. Eventually the water will get cold and you might catch a cold as well. Too much time in the water will also turn the skin on your fingers and feet all wrinkly." He snickers at that, continuing his monologue after looking back down at her clothes, humming before speaking. "Hmm, do you want me to wash and dry your clothes for you? I'll have to temporarily leave you here for that, but I promise it won't take long and it'll be as clean as you are right now. What do you say?" He crosses his arms again, awaiting her reply once more to his offer, excited to see what she thinks about his kind offer. Of course, whatever she responds with, he would listen to her intently.

• Like 1

The petting made Tamamo relax more, whoever it would come from. She was in a position to be as relaxed as possible and better yet, he wouldn't see much even if she was a bit higher than usual. Her chest was hidden against the tub and only her back otherwise was visible or at least the top of it. For now, only the pat mattered. The following part only did well to make her worry, though. "I normally never stay very long but okay, I will get out when I feel that it's getting cold.", she said while taking a look at one of her hands that seemed fine if only slightly affected by the water. She may be more resistant than the usual human but she still shared some of their characteristics. Pouting a bit before she looked at her clothes again as well, when offered to wash them for her. No doubt that concern was visible on her face at this very moment. Usually, she always had washed them on her own. She probably was not worried that they get damaged as they were specially made but they were still not indestructible, if attempted to destroy on purpose by force. Tamamo never really separated herself from them ever before but still, she eyed him with some questions. "You will be careful with them, right...? These are the Kyuubi kimono clothes and they are very important to me. I can't leave anywhere without them.", she explained, begging for him to be careful with them. With what he did for her so far, she was willing to go as far as leaving them in his care even if she probably shouldn't with someone she just had met but Tamamo didn't really think he would do anything bad with them. Hopefully. For now, she turned around, sitting back in the bath to enjoy it some more.

• Like 1

Hiro didn't seem too worried about the kimono clothes, because he was confident in his abilities, and he had the same expression as ever. He continued smiling at Tamamo, the smile turning into a reassuring smirk. "Don't you worry, Tamamo. Humans use machines to wash clothes, but I will wash them by hand for you, because I know your clothes are used to that method." He crouched down to the ground and looked at her pieces of clothes, picking up all the pieces, carefully lifting up the kimono and her thigh highs, along with whatever else she was wearing. For a moment there he looked at them, with a raised brow, but he still had a smile. He would be careful with each piece of clothing, laying it on one of his arms. "I will be right back, without harming your clothes. I promise! Give me fifteen minutes." Hiro promises again, and after hearing her response to his remarks, if he wasn't stopped by her, he turned on his heels and left the bathroom, leaving the door slightly ajar. The door on the outside is heard opening and closing, meaning he left.

Presumably Tamamo waited for him to return and she was still in the bath tub, the door on the outside is heard opening up and closing once again. It was definitely him, because before he peeked into the bathtub, trying to see what Tamamo is doing, he shouted from outside. "I'm back!" If everything seemed safe and she was still in the tub, hoping that she wasn't outside of it or anything else, he would only then walk in with a smile and present her the kimono, thigh highs and others that she might've had. They seemed much more cleaner, their colors being much more visible and vibrant due to the dirtiness being taken out of them. Nothing about it seems ruined at all, and all of it seemed dry and smooth. He places it neatly down onto an empty towel holder. "Here you go, as promised. I made sure to be extra careful with them and thoroughly inspected everything twice." He lets his hands hang next to him as he looks over to her, trying to see her reaction.

• Like 1

Tamamo would simply relax while he explains and if anything, it reassured her a little. He sounded like he had respect for her clothes and that was enough to her to at least trust him for now. Among her clothes where her kimono and her thighhighs but while she has no bra, there was still some valuable panties that would hide her girlhood when she was sitting in ways one can see under her kimono. It also served as protection for obvious reasons as one girl shouldn't leave herself vulnerable there. Due to the nature of her washing where her hair needed to be washed, her head ribbon would also be among the lot of clothes. Her kimono made specially for a kitsune had a hole behind the back in order for tails to get through. When Hiro said he'd be back soon, Tamamo nodded quietly and remained on her own for now. The door opening and closing meant she was really by herself in this newly installed silence. In fact, the only sounds around were her own and the water that moved with any movement of her body. A silence that felt almost too quiet despite the faint activity noises outside the room.

The foxgirl didn't know how long passed but being alone also welcomed some boredom in this water that was growing cooler. If she trusted the warning, she couldn't stay in there any longer than she had to and so, she used her feet against the bottom of the tub to push herself up and out the water but with it came an issue. The air while thankfully no wind in the room still felt cold on her wet body. There was no other choice, though. Carefully, she lifted a leg over the edge that she held tight and stepped out until she was successfully outside. Tamamo then let go and held herself instead. She didn't know how to fix this and Hiro was gone with the only clothes she'd wear. Now, this was a problem. Being shy wasn't really an issue to her, it would not be the first time she would be naked in front of a human or another monster but she also was not dumb so leaving the room was out of question. All she could do was wait and use her own tails, albeit drenched wet, to wrap around herself for heat while she waited. And this is how she'd be found waiting for him outside the bathroom, shivering and wet.

Edited by Seraphina
  • Like 1

Thus, Hiro took the kimono, thigh highs, ribbon and panties, obviously not thinking much of it. Then, he left. Upon returning with the washed, dry and almost new looking pieces of clothing, he was about to say that he's back, but he notices Tamamo standing in front of the bathroom door, widening his eyes. Interestingly enough, he doesn't widen his eyes because of the sight, but rather because of how much of a dummy he is. He blushes lightly as well, reaching over to gently place down the clothes onto his bed. "T-Tamamo! I'm sorry, I was supposed to hand you a towel and I c-completely forgot for some reason!" He hurries over to the wardrobe, seeming to be blaming himself as he no longer wants to see her shivering like that, opening it up to grab out the biggest towel he had, which was large enough to wrap up almost the entirety of her body, legs and arms included, and most of her tails as well. He would walk over to her, widening the towel with his arms and placed it over her, giving her gentle rubs all around to dry her up, if she would let him do all of these things in the first place. Using one part of the towel, he would raise it up towards her head, rubbing that as well to slightly dry her fur on her ear and some of her hair. Obviously, the large towel itself isn't enough to entirely dry her up, but he is going to use alternative ways soon enough. First priority is to check how she is, so in a caring way, he'd look over her while she's wrapped up, making sure everything is fine. In a sense, it almost looked like he was giving her hugs while he wrapped her with the towel, but that was probably not intended. He stepped back and after there's enough space between them, he took an apologetic bow, apologizing again. "I'm sorry, once again! I really should've given you a towel so that you can dry up.. I hope you can forgive me.." He straightens himself back up and gives an apologetic, pensive smile, looking over to the bed where her clothes are. He sighs, gesturing over to them. "I have washed your clothes and dried them up.." All of her aforementioned clothing pieces were set neatly on the side of Hiro's bed, washed, dried and folded up in such a way that it doesn't ruin the material or pretty much anything about it. "This might sound weird, but I'd like you to n-not.. put them on just yet." He mentions, gulping once as he realizes that this, indeed, sounds a little bit weird. "I have a way of quickly drying your hair and fur, thanks to human technology..!" He explains himself to redeem himself, waiting for her reaction to pretty much everything that just now happened spontaneously.

Edited by Godot
  • Love 1

Tamamo looked rather glad when she finally saw him open the door to enter the room while she was merely standing there, not showing much thanks to her tails but still very naked. Normally, she would be fine to dry to the warm hair of her forest when out of the spring but right now, this wasn't as easy. Watching him try to apologize to her only brought a bit of confusion because she didn't feel like he was to blame for anything. If anything, she blamed the place and situation in general, not knowing that a towel was a thing to dry the body. For now, she watched all the way to the towel wrapping that she let happen. This is then that Tamamo finally felt enough comfort that her tails slipped away from her anyway hidden body to let her skin be dried. She would even move her tail down and away for him to have more space even if all the mass of tails dripped wet on the floor currently. Just standing there naked felt to be dried from the towel felt strange even to her but she enjoyed it enough that she didn't say anything at all. If she wasn't blinded by the towel, she would be keeping an eye on him but not entirely cautiously, rather only curious about what he was doing that currently made her feel better. After a moment, he apologized to her again but she still didn't feel like it was required for any reasons. "You don't have to say sorry... I didn't know about this big cloth but I feel better now.", she said, shivering less than before at least even though not completely dry for sure. Tamamo turned to look at her clothes then approached and they looked just like she knew them to be, except clean now. As she was thinking about dressing up, she turned back to Hiro who requested her not to do so yet. For a split second, she wondered if it was because he liked the sight of her like this, even if still possibly covered by the towel that hid her nakedness. However, he followed with the reason for his request which made her wonder. "Quickly...? How? Is it something good like the bath that creates a spring?", she asked, shining bright with her ignorance once more. Admittedly, she did enjoy to be naked in the forest but mostly because of the nature around her. Feeling the grass, the wind, everything. In the academy, there was a range of other feelings like this towel and the floor that felt like nothing she ever felt before with her feet. It probably wasn't the most appropriate, though.

Edited by Seraphina
  • Like 1

True, the situation wasn't the most appropriate one, but drying Tamamo up is Hiro's priority, not ogling at her features covered up by a towel, even though that's not something that Hiro would do. He would turn to the side, to the bedside cabinet that was just to the right of his bed, kneeling down to open the cabinet to take out an interesting electronic machinery that looked like it could hurt somebody, given the shape of it, but before any confusion is made at all by Tamamo's limited knowledge, he explains what it is to her. He holds onto the handle of the machinery with one hand and the cable with another hand. He was holding onto a hair dryer, beginning his explanation that he hoped wasn't too complicated. "This here is a hair dryer. It is used to blow hot air, after plugging it into an outlet or an extension cord." When he put emphasis on plugging it in, he turned to the side and walked over to an extension cord that was laying beside the bedside cabinet, grabbing onto it to pull it closer and then plugging the hair dryer into it, it being long enough for him to bring it over to Tamamo. "It is a completely safe method and it doesn't hurt, don't worry." He smiles at her reassuringly, keeping the hair dryer in his hand as he showed it to her up close, but he doesn't hand it over to her. Instead, he shows the buttons that were on the top part of the handle, pressing one and soon it starts to blow air. Slowly, he got a bit closer with it to Tamamo, aiming it towards her hair as warm air is being blown out toward her from the hair dryer. The towel was not covering up her face, it was wrapped around in such a way that her head is out, including her wet hair. Her tails are also out, now that they were behind her again, but they seemed cluttered and large enough to cover up her rear, presumably. Naturally, Hiro wouldn't look under her tails. At least, he doesn't have to, hopefully. Slowly, he would carefully point the end of the hair dryer toward Tamamo's hair, reaching up to use his hands to sometimes push down her fox ears, so that no warm air bothers the insides of them. The fur, being not so much on her ears, they dry quite quickly if she let this process go through without any issues. She would definitely be able to feel them be dryer, at least, though her hair takes more time. "Let me know, if it's too hot, okay?" He tells her again, like he did earlier with the hot water, though this time it's with the hot air, because if you keep the hair dryer on one spot for too much, it starts burning gently. Also, he had to speak up a bit, because the hair dryer wasn't exactly the most quiet human invention. Hiro naturally made sure to move the hair dryer a lot, wiggling it around from the handle, multiple waves of hot air hitting Tamamo's hair without burning her in the slightest. During this process, he would move his fingers through her hair, straightening them out. He'd rather use his hands than a comb, because he doesn't want to accidentally pull on her hair strings if it gets caught up in the comb.

• Like 1

Tamamo looked at Hiro but didn't move. For now, she didn't have a reason to do so and even when she saw the gun like device, if that's what it was, she did not really react. She probably never saw any such weapon before, which would be a good thing. To her, it was only another device made by humans with a specific purpose she wasn't aware of yet. Hiro did mention something about drying just before, though. Learning that it was a hair dryer and it blew air but only after plugging it made the fox blink. Her confused face started being something common to witness but after all, she was going to find lot of new things she never knew about before in this academy. As Hiro came closer, Tamamo only watched and waited quietly, keeping an eye on the device. She was curious but unsure until she was told it was completely safe and still, she couldn't help but look anyway. The interesting moment about it was when he started it and the noise and sudden air flow made her jump with wide eyes for a few seconds. Clearly, she wasn't expecting that to happen but she was not scared of it, only surprised. Even then, she didn't need to say anything as her expression spoke for her. Still, she waited for what would happen next and when the air was pointed toward her, she closed her eyes instinctively. During that moment, Tamamo didn't see what he was doing but she felt her ears being moved and her hair being dried. Her body calmly relaxed but she stood firm on her feet. It was oddly enjoyable, like a strong gust of wind she like felt them in the forest except this one was much warmer. "It's not too hot, it's fine...! It's noisy, though.", she said a little louder to counter the noise of the dryer, wanting to look but instead stayed still, enjoying the princess treatment of some sort she was getting. She wasn't moving at all but did open her eyes when she felt the air in her back or about, presuming it was safe. Her tails under the towel remained very calm, having no reactions of any kind while she was waiting that Hiro would be done. Tamamo was very patient however and would wait for as long as it was needed. That towel felt comfortable but the idea of removing it was also very tempting.

Edited by Seraphina
  • Like 1

After about a couple of minutes, Tamamo's hair definitely felt dryer, but she has another part of her that needs to be dried, that being her tails that were still wet and dripping on the comfortable carpet that she was standing on. Come to think of it, it did look and feel like Hiro was tending to a princess, but there's no other way to show her how things work, and even so, he really didn't want her to catch a cold. He did suddenly get a little bit nervous though, since having to move her tails around requires much more careful movements and of course, he didn't want to seem weird as he dried her tails while touching them, but there is no real way around it. Grabbing onto the towel that were slightly covering her tails, to lift it up just a little bit so the towel ends up at the base of her tails. Starting from above on her first tail, he reached out to lift it up with the palm of his hand, pointing the hairdryer at it as he waves it around slowly to not burn the same spot for too much. "This is going to be a bit difficult.." Hiro murmurs out loud behind her, but she was able to hear what he said. He gulps once, raising the tail with just his palm to get the underside of it as well, not pulling on it at all since she said she doesn't want that. Cold sweat runs down his forehead, finishing with her first tail. One down, eight to go. Hiro does think of something, though, momentarily turning off the annoying hair dryer. "Actually, I think it will be less difficult if you.." He says so while he takes a couple of steps to the bed, pinching the side of Tamamo's panties with his thumb, index and middle fingers to lift it up, looking back at her nervously while continuing the sentence as he hands it to her. "..If you put these on, because.. you know.. you s-should be dry now there.. m-maybe.." He blinks at her, smiling with his lips in a comically wavy fashion, a streak of blush appearing on his cheeks. Waiting for her to take it, once she did, he turned away and waited for her to put it on, bunch of things running through his mind, but the main thing being on how careless and stupid he can be sometimes.

Edited by Godot
  • Like 1

Tamamo observed him after he was done with her hair, now feeling so much better than before. As she looked back to him, still not yet moving, she raised an eyebrow with how weird he was being with her. What was he even doing? By him raising the towel to her butt, there was a big chance her said butt was noticeable even if what was behind the tails themselves was pretty hidden. Thankfully, the mass of tails hid between her legs and Tamamo wasn't sure if she should do anything or not to help him. Before she could think about anything, he had turned off the hair dryer, finally giving her ears a break. When Hiro moved, the fox turned slowly to watch where he was going only to grab her panties. The suggestion and comment sounded pretty odd but it made her smile. "By there, you mean between my legs... It dries off easily when when I walk around the forest after a bath but I think it's fine, now. If you want to see me with them on then okay... I don't know why now, though. You're not done with my tails yet.", she said as she grabbed her panties and looked at him turning around. Maybe he was shy and didn't feel comfortable with seeing her... girlhood. Tamamo shrugged and removed the towel and let it drop down to the floor then slip her panties on one leg after another. They fitted against her bottom and below her tail base comfortably, just like she knew them. To get back in shape of her finally having nothing on but panties anymore, she stretched free then faced him. "I'm done, you can come back and finish what you started.", she said, proud just stand there basically naked. If he would look at her chest anyhow, he'd notice the she has rather small breasts that she didn't even bother trying to hide; A cup or about, perfectly shaped without any real flaw to them. Her eyes however didn't seek any reaction, she was just waiting.

Edited by Seraphina
  • Love 1

Hearing some shuffling about, Hiro responded to Tamamo's first remarks and hoped to ease her confusion by telling her why exactly he prefers her wearing panties. "I think I'll feel more.. comfortable if you wear.. your underwear.." That's all he mumbles out, so it must be the truth. Maybe he really is just trying to be polite and not take advantage of seeing a naked girl's body just like that, even though it inevitably happened numerous of times before thanks to other students that tend to not wear clothes, simply because they don't like them. That's one helluva reason. Upon turning back, his face was less red, but it instantly turned red again after noticing her breasts, making a sharp 180 degree turn to turn around yet again. "I'll b-be riiight t-there!" He acts weird, but without looking at her, he'd walk backwards and turn in such ways that he doesn't get to look at her chest anymore. After a couple of weird backwards steps and turns, he's back behind her and finally feels much more comfortable at dealing with her eight other tails, turning on the dryer again and moving onto the next tail, lifting it up with a palm and focusing on drying it like the previous one, all while taking controlled breaths. Numerous drops of cold sweat dripped down his temple and his cheeks remained blushing, but not for a long time, as his face turns back to normal again, right after he gets to her third tail. Then her fourth. Then her fifth. Having to bend down just a little bit to get to her other three remaining tails, he does so without hesitation, drying them off as he gently ran his palm through on each of them individually, checking to see if it remained wet, making sure to not pull on them in this process. "There! It should be good now." He says so, turning off the annoying hair dryer for hopefully the last time today, not looking at her as he quickly goes up to the extension cord to unplug and store away the hair dryer, all the while informing her that she can dress up now. "You can dress up now! I'm curious what you will think of your clean clothing. I surely hope that I did well with them." That he did, but he's nervous about opinions of other people. He didn't lay an eye on her until she dressed back up, if she so wished to. Idly, he takes out his notebook and pen from his back pocket, sitting down on the side of his bed about a couple feet distance from her clothes, writing down some things into it. Sure, he could look at Tamamo with the corner of his eye, but he doesn't.

• Like 1

Tamamo understood so far but when he turned back and instantly turned again, she tilted her head into yet more confusion. She eyed down to her breasts then back up to him. She guessed that there was nothing else that could have make him react like this and it put a smile to her face. "They look good, don't they...? Or did you look at something else? You must not be so used to see monsters like this.", she guessed even though she was wrong but she also guessed that that he must have liked the sight at least a little. She enjoyed her own body anyway and wasn't the kind to be bothered with the size of her own breasts, which felt natural to her. Also considering her age, being right now a teenager pretty much. She shrugged for now and watched Hiro do his bizarre stepping to get to her, which only felt more and more awkward. At least he was getting back to her tail so she stood there for now, finally enjoying some more good time, free of the towel too. Tamamo took this time to stretch nicely, letting her bare body get the whole pleasure of being free to the air. While she was doing it, she managed to leave her tails limp for him to do with as he pleased but she still felt any of his touch or even the heat of the dryer on them. When the signal was given, she moved free for once and let her tails sway dry and feeling nice, turning around in circle for a bit and smiling. "Yes, it's all nice now... My skin feels all soft and smells good." With this, she took some of her tails and gave them a sniff, only to show a bright smile. "My tails have a good smell, too!", she said before looking at her kimono when mentioned. However, watching him, Tamamo went to sit near near, gently grabbing her kimono in her grasp but leaving it on her laps while she relaxed. Hesitating for one minute, she looked away, body completely vulnerable to look at except for where she wears her panties. Her ears on her head moved down some. "I made you do all these things for me and I can't thank you. It took a long time, too. Normally, I leave my body to dry on its own...", the fox turned to look at him even if he didn't look at her. "But I liked it. I learned new things too... Sooo, umm... Thank you.", she finally said, trying to sound like she appreciated the whole experience. Otherwise, she didn't seem like she wanted to dress right yet but she still kept her clothes close on her laps, relaxing on the bed.

Edited by Seraphina
  • Like 1

It is unknown whether Hiro liked or disliked Tamamo's body that he refuses to look, because there's no true reaction to prove that. Not an emotional one, nor a physical one, somehow, thankfully. He does keep a smile on his face, listening to what she told him as he stepped back awkwardly, dodging the topic about "them" looking good. "I am used to seeing monsters like that, but I'd rather not! It's a human morality thing, I guess!" He explained it to her, though he wouldn't mind if he got more questions on the matter. After sitting down and her starting to speak again about how she smells good, his smile brightens but he still doesn't look at her. Upon her mentioning that her tail smells good too, he nods while continuing to write in his notebook. "That they do. I can smell it from here, so that must mean I did great!" He seems proud of himself, grinning as he continued to write at a faster pace, but he finishes just before she sat down near him on the side of the bed. He pockets the notebook and finally looks at her, seeing how she didn't dress up yet but this time he keeps his eyes on her own instead, not moving further down than that, although he would be lying if he said he can't see her breasts, though he decided not to focus on what's at the corner of his eye. Upon hearing all of her words, he shook his head, raising his hand closest to her to place it on top of her try head, giving her a pat on the head again. "You're most certainly welcome! You didn't make me do these things, Tamamo. I chose to do them for the sole purpose of helping you get used to common things here!" The smile stayed on his lips, but his brows looked a bit more pensive as he looked away up front, through his glasses, all while his hand is still on top of her head. "I can't imagine how difficult it must be for you, honestly. Growing up in the forest, having to use tribal ways to live, and then suddenly being plopped down into the middle of a city.. I know you chose to come here to learn, but getting around here isn't exactly the most easy thing for somebody who's not accustomed to living in urban or rural areas.." Then, Hiro looked down again, at the corner of his eye he notices her lower legs and feet, remembering something. "I also think it's a little dangerous, that you only walk around with nothing to protect your feet, apart from your tights. You could step into something like glass, nails, bees, and other things. Believe me, I made that mistake once when I ran on a field without shoes, and it hurt for a long time." He mentioned, even now he's still wearing shoes that he wore outside of his room. He looks back up at her and let out a nervous chuckle, thinking of his past for a moment after he told her that out of nowhere in a caring tone, being worried for her safety, even though she can probably protect herself more than he can protect himself.

Edited by Godot
  • Like 1

Tamamo thought about his words but human morality didn't mean much to her. Her tails behind her on the beds moved a little, all soft now without a single speck of dust or stains. She was sitting casually and even if she would notice a hint of him looking down, she wasn't turned or anything to tease him to look but more trying to simply relax, bare after a good bath. The nice words felt good to hear and at least she knew she didn't have to feel too bad about spending a long time just for HER bath. She wouldn't do that too often, considering the amount of work it was on whoever would help her, when she wouldn't wash by herself. Tamamo was used to clean herself but she also never really went through a big soap, rinse and dry process. The result however was worth it. "I had to come here if I want to be a fitting deity so I must learn to be strong... It's not bad but there is a lot to know about. I just arrived too so there will be more... I will do my best, I'm already learning.", she smiled as she spoke, knowing it was a huge part of responsibility to come at the academy but she didn't have any choices. Plus, it was rather fun so far. When he looked at her legs and feet and started talking about them, she also looked at her legs and moved them around playfully until she brought one of her leg up to place her foot near her other leg's inner thigh. "You should not worry... Sometimes I walk without any protection in the forest. I don't get hurt easily..." Tamamo grabbed her thighhighs from her small amount of clothes and looked at them. "They protect my legs. As long as I have them, I will be safe...", and with this said, she started slipping her foot inside her thigh then did the same with her other one until she finally stood and looked back to him and what he wore for protection. "I don't think I would like wearing this. They fit humans better." She finally put on the her dress and then put her arms in their respective sleeves, working on a process to also fit her tails in the holes made for them. Once she was done, she did the final adjustments then started tying her ribbon in her hair, exactly where it should always be. At the end, everything was fitting onto her perfect, like she was the first time. With a smile, Tamamo stood there in front of him, all clean, all dry, all beautiful. Worthy of being the next kyuubi deity even though she still had much to learn before it would happen. Her adventure in the academy was only beginning.

Edited by Seraphina

When Tamamo informed Hiro that her thigh highs actually protect her, he believed her, only because of all the monster and magic that surrounds him. Magic thigh highs that don't rip and protect you wouldn't be any big news to him. Upon her mentioning how she wouldn't like what he is wearing, he let out a more delighted chuckle, speaking up just before she starts to put on her kimono. "I think you would get used to it, just like with everything else." That's all he would say, but then he noticed how she stood up and wanted to put on the kimono, so he looked away temporarily, only to look back at her once she was done. Indeed, she was clean and beautiful, and definitely worthy of being a deity, but learning is a priority and she still has much of that to do. He smiled back at her, standing up from the bed and continued to look at her. "Okay, I think I will take a bath as well, and then a nap.." He stretches upwards, yawning once audibly while covering his mouth with a hand. "I guess I got tired after all the walking and cleaning.. Not that that's a bad thing.." He snickers, raising the same hand to scratch the back of his head while making a nervous expression, curious about what she is going to do next, now that things are more or so over with, watching out for her next reply and reaction. Upon looking at his eyes behind his glasses, it did seem like just below his eyes he had small bags forming under them, possibly out of this little tiredness that he suddenly got.

• Like 1

Tamamo pondered about the question of being used to it or not. Whether her thigh highs actually protected her from threats or not, she could still fit something on her feet if she wanted. Something that could match with the kimono she is wearing, even though she did not know exactly what that would be. When she was given those clothes, no actual footwear came with them beyond the actual thigh highs socks. Besides, the foxgirl felt better with her toes against the ground, to feel what she was walking on. She never experienced different weathers however so who knows if she would be safe against snow; another thing she knew nothing about. At the same time, she was not alone to walk with little protection considering other barefoot or almost creatures. Tamamo was one who enjoyed comfort so she felt good with those on. Her thoughts were interrupted when Hiro finally mentioned taking a bath and a nap, what made her smile. "You should, it would make you feel better. You look tired...", she commented, stepping closer. "I would take a nap too but the bath already made me feel better. Maybe I can take a look around on my own, now. I don't think you need help for bathing...", she said with a smirk, mostly teasing but also because humans looked easy to clean anyway. "Thank you for helping me. Should I leave, now...?" Tamamo stood there, waiting probably that she is allowed to leave before she does, in case he also had anything else to tell her.

• Like 1

Hiro eyed her for a moment, putting on a small smile. As she stepped closer and mentioned how he probably doesn't need help for bathing, he chuckled and raised a hand to pat her on the head, caressing the top of it in such a way that his hand brushes over her fox ears a couple of times. That would be the response from him for her previous statements, but after Tamamo asked if she should leave, he shrugged. "I mean, it's up to you. You can heave, or you can stay, I don't mind. You're a good company to have around, there's lots of things to talk about, and I still have to explain how cell phones work, because that is important.." He thinks for a moment, but his small smile becomes wider, even showing a little bit of teeth with his grinning, crossing his arms and tilting his head sideways only slightly. His expression seems slightly worried. "I know you can take care of yourself, but if you do leave, watch yourself out there. I don't want you getting hurt, Tamamo." The few hours he spent with his supposedly new fox friend definitely improved their friendship. Hiro is the worrying type, so it's only natural he's going to say stuff like that. Now, he simply waits for her reaction and replies, patiently so, curious to see what she will choose to do.

• Like 1

Tamamo just didn't move when she was getting pat, if not pout a little as she enjoyed it but didn't really want to admit it. What probably any monster girl would do anyway. It made her hesitate to leave but not because of any possible closeness or chance of more pats but because she had no real other ideas right now anyway. Buuut there was still a chance, even if ever so slight, of more pats. "W-well, I can stay a little longer if this is what you really want.", she said, pretending like she wasn't held by anything. The praise probably wasn't helping making her leave. The thought about cell phones got her to think she might need that too, at least if it was true everyone had one. While she thought about that, there was then this message of worry for her even thought they didn't really know each others. Tamamo wasn't ready to just call it over though. "...I will stay but I'm not helping you get clean. Humans can do that on their own. And I'm not getting wet again now that I feel so nice after my bath... My clothes feel good too so I'm not removing them yet.", she spoke like if it was a kind of requirement to stay, perhaps in case she followed him to the bathroom again. Still, with what she said, she looked at him wondering what he would say about it, in his case.

• Like 1

Hiro completely heard out her next words, only to become slightly nervous, letting out one of those nervous chuckles before he raised a hand to scratch the nape of his neck. "..I d-didn't say anything about helping me to clean, because, it's as you said so, I can do it on my own!" He clarified that, having felt the need to do so, looking away from her in an offended but embarrassed manner to walk over to his wardrobe, opening it up slightly to take out the clothes he needs. The expression on his visage becomes relaxed once more with a small smile, putting his clothes over an arm like he did with her clothes, grabbing a towel as well, not forgetting about that again. Before going to the bathroom himself to get clean, he looked over to Tamamo one last time. "Uhh, if you're tired as well, you can lay down on the bed and.." He looks over to his TV that was just in front of the bed on the drawer, walking over to it to grab a device that is basically a remote for the TV. So many unknown devices, human technology can be crazy sometimes. He pushes a button on the remote and soon enough, the large rectangle being the TV suddenly lights up. It's as if nature is presented in front of her, because it looks to be on a nature channel, showing up close shots of plants, birds and basically the wilderness itself, all while a deep voiced man commentates in the background. The TV wasn't so loud. In fact, it was rather low, but it was still audible. Hiro places down the remote on the drawer, where the flat screen TV was. "..And you can watch this, for example. I'll explain what it is later, if you're curious!" He mentions, narrowing his eyes a little while smirking slightly, turning around and finally walking to the bathroom, unless he is stopped. Soon enough, the water would be heard going down the drain, as he is probably draining the water that Tamamo sat in, then enabling the faucet again to get some new water in.

• Like 1