Saeki's Room

After a long time of mulling about, Saeki finally finds his way to his own dorm room. He stands there in front of the room, thinking about something for a short moment as he finally comes back to real life and reaches into one of his pockets to retrieve a rather fancy looking key. He would slot it into the keyhole and twist it, unlocking the door in front of him. Taking out the key and opening the detailed door by twisting the knob, he steps inside his dorm room and closes the door behind him, sighing in relief. He looks around and makes sure to see if his stuff was still there where he had left it, walking over to unpack his singular luggage that he had carried with him when he arrived to the academy hours earlier. After being finished with the unpacking, he wipes the slight sweat off of his forehead then reaches out to take off his black suit top, adjusting his white shirt and tie. He tried to make himself feel as home as possible, walking around his apartment and checking things out, placing even more stuff away right where they belong in the process, such as clothes in the drawer. Then, just before laying down to take some rest, he walks into the bathroom to wash up and change into a different white shirt and different black jeans. His taste in fashion is rather boring, but at least he knew how to stay fresh and clean.

Being done with that, he finally walks up to his bed and sits down on it, taking out his notebook and looking over all the things he wrote down in it. It was mostly his thoughts about the place, but there were some opinions in there, too. It was a mix between a diary and a regular notebook that one uses during classes.

• Like 1

Walking along the long hallway of various dorm rooms, the headmaster Veronica is doing a quick round, making sure everything seems in order for the next inspection. She always does one at least once a week.

Most of  the time there is nothing much to really do beyond mere looking around, but she feels a presence like the one she sensed at the opening ceremony. It is felt just beyond the door to this particular dorm room and she decides to knock on the door. She did consider simply breaching with teleportation mixed with invisibility, but it seems rather elaborate and unnecessary really. She merely wanted to check up on one of the new students and nothing more. Just for good measure, she assumes the much bustier and thick form she has discovered often produces fun reactions.

• Love 1

Saeki hears the door knocking. Not knowing that it's the headmaster yet, he stands up, sighing and not expecting any big personality beyond the door. He continues to hold onto the notebook as he walks over to the door, twisting the knob and opening it to reveal the now bustier-looking headmaster, at which his reaction was simply stepping back and widening his eyes a bit. "Oh..!" Somehow, the notebook even managed to slip out of his hand, which he realized right after a second, quickly kneeling down and grabbing it, looking up at her from that lowered position which was a rather unnecessary thing to do but all he got to see is a menacingly seductive headmaster in front of him. He quickly stands up and uses a hand to dust off his knees, sliding a little bit back again. "I didn't expect to see you here, M-Miss Parnacel..." He raises a hand to push his glasses up a little bit, then moves the same hand to the back of his neck, rubbing it. He had a smile. A smile, that he would only show to people that he trusts and/or has talked with in the past. And, speaking of reactions, his voice was calmer than before, perhaps for the same reason as to why he meekly smiled just now. He did realize that she had changed appearance, but he decides not to question it. That would just be rude, wouldn't it?

With the hand that was holding the notebook, he quickly reaches around his back and shoves it in his jeans' pocket. It was a rather small notebook after all.

She wastes no time with stepping into the well equipped, but small dorm room."How would you? I did not announce any plans to visit beforehand. I am just doing a normal routine inspection really and I usually do one right after the students, new and old, have gotten settled in their dorm rooms. You may have to remind me of  your name - there are simply so many new faces each year, after all. So, how are you adjusting to your new life here so far?", she asks, looking over how the room is decorated and such. Then turning to look at young male student, her trademark smug grin plastered on her face once more. Her hands are placed on her hips and every little bodily movement, causes her giant assets to jiggle and bounce around.

Keeping his eyes on her and making sure he doesn't miss a single word she says, he continues to smile and gets to respond to her question and such, stumbling in his words a little. "My name is Hiroshige Saeki. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to remember everyone's name, being the headmaster and all. And... It hasn't been long yet, so I'm still trying to adjust. It's still the first day." He looks off to the side as he said his last sentence, not seeming to be a fan of the idea of time moving slowly, but that's just how things are here. He doesn't quite stop there though. After a second of silence, he looks back into the headmaster's eyes with his own, just before quickly glancing at her smirk on her lips because it just "was in the way". He adds another remark. "I know I'm not the only human here, but the looks I got from everyone as I was walking here really did make me feel like it." He shudders a bit, thinking at the experience he went through. He didn't quite specify what kind of looks he was getting. Was it bad looks or was it good looks? The way he said it, it must've been looks of evil, but that probably is because he isn't quite used to monsters.

She now focuses solely on the presence of Hiroshige, eyeing him over without hiding her doing so. For now, Veronica simply stays silent and listens to him speak about this experience here so far, nodding lightly and giving faint hums to indicate that she is indeed following his monologue. Finally, after fully digesting all of that, she gives him a thoughtful look."You got to remember that human and monster society are very different and even within our world, every species has different norms and such. Interpreting their intentions and impressions, especially for humans, will be very, very tough. Of course, that is part of the curriculum, but just keep in mind that it is usually better to just ask. Luckily, monsters are generally pretty honest and blunt and the answers you get will reflect this. Tell me - what impression do you think I have of you so far? Let us put it to the test...shall we?", she says and moves closer, the smirk ever so wide and heavy. Her gaze does its best to lock with his own and one of her hands even lightly rubs up and down her front a bit.

His reaction to her getting closer is only slightly wider eyes, as he blinks once or twice then continues to stare into her eyes. After taking her response in, he gulps once. He could move back if he wanted to, but he doesn't, standing his ground. He would also try his best to not look elsewhere. She got so close that they could probably feel each other's breaths if they talk to each other. Saeki's breath smells like mint. He probably washes his teeth a lot and chews a lot of mint gum. That explains his pearly white teeth he showed earlier in the assembly hall.

He gives a more thought out response than he should've. And even so, he talks rather quickly, stumbling a lot in his words. It's as if he's trying to show his smart side, writing an essay. This shows that he is indeed perceptive, as his student biography explains it. "W-w-well from what I've seen so far, Miss Parnacel, is that you happen to like humans. Perhaps it's easy for you to acquaint yourself with them because you look just like a human yourself, e-except of course the horns, which are things that some monsters have... B-but saying "monster" is kind of d-degrading in my opinion. I s-s-shouldn't be the one deciding what impression you have of me, I think that is something that should be kept to yourself u-unless you want to share the opinion with s-someone, but..." And he slows down. "...I think your impression of me is good...!" Finally got to the point at the end. He awaits Veronica's response to that, even putting on a little smile, hoping to get a positive answer.

Edited by Godot
  • Haha 1

She is slightly impressed by him not being reduced to a speechless mess or at least reaching a point where his speech and demeanour is utter gibberish, stuttering and restlessness. He even seems to keep her stare fairly long and consistently. Still, she knows she can bring him out of it, at least enough to amuse her, so she has no larger need for that at the moment and simply continue her dialogue with Hiroshige."But we are monsters. It would be like not calling you a human or, as I have come to learn, homo sapiens. As for me liking humans...I like both humans and monsters, really. They are both unique and interesting in their own ways", she says while running a single finger along one of his, probably, stiff and tense arms. Of course, this was just a way too long and convoluted way to get to the core of the question she gave and she takes this response as a different way to mess around with him, bringing her further joy."Mmmhhhh...indeed it is. You seem like a bright young man. So tell me Hiroshige....did you shag it up with any of the students last night?", she finally asks very boldly, direct and without shame in her voice.

There was a light blush that he had growing ever since she used her finger to touch only his arm, which yes, indeed it was stiffened up. The blush became more visible and deeper when she asked that bold question, but he tried not to look surprised or shocked in any way, as it was really not necessary. "Students? Last night...? S-shag......? You mean..." He refrains from actually asking her what she meant. Instead, he just finally realizes what she did mean and shakes his head lightly in a negative fashion, while keeping his eyes locked onto hers. "No, of course I haven't...!" He responds with a slight shakiness to his voice.

In the meantime he talks to himself in his head, really thinking about what she just said in a rather bold way, while at the same time he had to pay attention to the real world. "Seriously? Why would the headmaster ask something like that? I'm thinking too much into this... Get yourself together, Hiroshige...! She's a nice lady, she doesn't really mean anything by that. It was probably just a joke question...!" He gulps once.

She snickers softly in utter delight and amusement from the display of both visible and veiled nervousness and embarrassement and of course this is often a question that makes most humans quake all over, as it's only meant to cause a heavy reaction and the one she gets, fuels her greatly."Oh? Why is that? You didn't like any of them? That's a shame really...I could you some interesting stories about some of the girls from 2nd and 3rd year. If you are not into girls...I am sure there are some male students who would mind a cutie pie like yourself", she goes on, relentlessly drilling into the subject and all the time her smug grin is like a permanent part of her face.

• Love 1

He quickly rejects her claim of him not being into girls. This just makes him even more embarrassed. Assuming that somebody is into something that they are not is bound to make that somebody just a little bit embarrassed, even if it's just assumptions. "Oh, but I am into girls...!" Almost as if he was about to revolt or something. Yet he doesn't, he just had a sort of reaction. Gulping once again, he continues to stutter about as he explains himself, smiling at her innocently. "It's just that I try to take things slow whenever it comes to... that. And it's not that I didn't like anyone, I guess it's just too early...!" He finally takes his eyes off of hers and looks off to the side.

In his head, he talks to himself again: "Okay, okay, but why are YOU talking to the HEADMASTER of the academy about this? Sure, she started it, but come on! After this she might even have a lesser opinion of you, Hiroshigae!" He takes a deep breath, then slowly looks back at the headmaster, seeming as if he just wants to be able to stare into her eyes more. This close encounter is really taking a toll on the poor boy.

• Woohoo 1

Veronica simply is having the time of her life right now, pushing the young 1st year student so far into the ropes and causing great reactions."Ohhh, so you did have your eyes on someone? My my...you know, monsters are like animals in bed, most of them. I am certain at least a few of them wouldn't mind showing you. I should know...I have seen it with my own eyes more than once. Early...is not really a concept we have, you see. I am sure you will see soon enough....either personally or someone else in the act", she further tells him, letting him know just how open monsters are about getting freaky. Talking about such matter still has an effect on her of course and her own mind forms various mental images and if he looked closely, he might be able to see outlines of hard nipples in her suit.

• Woohoo 1

Letting out a nervous laughter with his eyes still remaining wide, he gulps again and continues to give her great reactions by stumbling on his words, fueling her energy even more. "Is t-that so...? I guess y-you learn something new every day...! But I didn't mean that I had my eyes on someone, l-like I wanted to do something right off the bat, I-I just simply meant that I don't d-dislike anyone... so far...! I'm sure w-with time I'll be able to learn m-much more and-......." He momentarily looks down and, being really perceptive and all, he does notice the excitement in her chest area, which even makes his glasses fall down right off of his face. As his glasses fall, they bounce off her chest equipment, right onto the ground. This certainly did give away that he was staring somewhere he shouldn't have. He looks right back up, now blushing more than ever. He decides to leave his glasses on the ground for now.

"Good job, Hiroshigae. Now you've done it! You stared! Why did you stare?! More importantly, WHY is she excited?! Does that mean what she just said is true?!" Inside his head he is probably having a war with his inner self right about now.

• Haha 1

Veronica is simply having a lovely time, getting doused in so much embarrasement and overwhelmed Hiroshige in such intense ways. The sheer excitement of this is the cause of her bodily reactions and while it is not sexual in nature or lust, it is still showing like it would be. She smirks wider for each time she manages to make the younger male this flustered and unsure, stuttering heavily and unable to react or think straight by now."Ohhh, I am sure you will. How about I bring you along one evening and we can discover what happens here at night...or during the day even? I doubt you will be able to avoid casual sexual interactions for long....and judging from your staring, you also like what you see here as well? I wonder if I should let you touch them....what do you think Hiroshige?", she keeps teasing, aiming for the very fine edge where it might go beyond that and keep it right on the line.

• Woohoo 1

Indeed Hiroshigae is unable to form proper reactions now. Nervous sweat suddenly starts to appear on his forehead, as he raises his hands in par with where his head is, showing his palms and continuing to stare in the headmaster's eyes. He looks like somebody who has a gun being pointed at him. The gun in this case is probably the headmaster's seductive stare and attitude that she keeps using. Overusing this attitude will surely break the boy in one way or another. "T-touch?" He looks down again as he mutters that out, looking back up. "I think they're nice--" What? Quickly, he rectifies himself. "I mean...!!! Err... Ah... Uhm... W-why would I touch...? I-... Uh... Agh..." The pressure is rather insane. Yet even with all this pressure in the air, he still didn't step back or anything. He has the space to do so. Plenty of it. It looks like his widened eyes are about to go into the back of his brain at any second now, but he stands his ground, quickly trying to change the subject. "Oh y-y-yes it would be nice to... l-learn more about the a-academy and s-such, we c-c-could... h-have a look around, a-as you proposed, Miss Parnacel... maybe...! S-surely it can't be that b-bad..." Did he really just accept it just like that? Is he really going to torture himself more by being around the headmaster?

"I give up... Wait, no. I can't give up. I'll break into a million pieces right in front of the headmaster if I give up now." His inner self is defeated. Sort of.

• Woohoo 1

While her exterior appears calm, collected and composed, her inner demonic nature is thriving massively on the feast of embarrassement and sheer overwhelmed nature of the young student before her. It is abundantly clear that she knows how to push his buttons and while that is great fun and all, it is even more fun to cause a sudden stop, only to later do the same thing again. Surely, there will be plenty of chances to freak this boy out and in various ways too. She knows she literally has him on the ropes and even though it is very entertaining, she is not the kind to indirectly make someone feel like they need to do sexual stuff. So she steps back and crosses her arms and still has her trademark smug grin."I am glad to hear you like them....maybe some day you may even ask to touch them. Don't worry, I will let you off the hook...for now", she says and winks to him.

She transforms back to her more regular form and smile normally."Feel free to drop by my office anytime cutie and we can take a look around...maybe make you less anxious...", she finally replies and then sways her hips as she exits the room, surely leaving the boy quite distraught and unsure what just happened.

• Love 1

Hiroshigae feels much more at ease after she steps back. He lets his hands drop from the air and lets out a sigh. "I'll keep it in mind..." He murmurs out in response to her last statement. Just before she leaves, he manages to apologize. "...I'm sorry for my weird behavior..." Feeling the need to say that he's sorry, even though he didn't really do anything bad. He watches her as she leaves, finally kneeling down to pick up his glasses and put it back on where they belong. He lets himself fall back on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

"What a day... Should I really drop by her office? I'm scared for what monstrous she might do to me, but at the same time I really need some help to get more used to monsters... It couldn't hurt, right?"

He takes out his notepad again along with his pen and quickly starts to write down things, such as what just happened and what new things he just learned.

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, Seraphina said:

Tamamo thought about her room when he mentioned it. She didn't really explore outside the room itself, from the inside. The disappointment of being told that there was no springs at all was visible, more so because she was used all her life to bath in one. She has seen many great things in this academy so far but the lack of spring was quite a hit. She tried not to be discouraged, though. Maybe there was something good behind it that she didn't know. "So you don't swim when you clean up...? If it's too small then how do you enjoy the water?", she asked seriously, having many questions about the ways of life of this academy. "Wait, do you not swim anywhere when you don't clean?". She would ask if she didn't see the pool or probably didn't have access to it. Altogether, it was new ways to do things she never had done before. For now, though. She really wanted to know how she would clean her body. Tamamo, while living in the forest, liked to feel refreshed. Which brought her last question. "How do the baths work? Will you show me?"

Hiro heard out Tamamo's @Seraphina concerns and worries, blinking idly as he keeps her last question in mind. He sighs, putting on a small smile and then nodding once. "Sure, I can show you. Let's go to my room." And just like that, he'd already start walking towards his own room while raising a hand to the back of his head, scratching it as he tries to think on basically how to explain her, even if things should be self explanatory. He'd open up his own room, it not being locked it seems, walking in first and immediately taking a left turn, which is where the other room would be. "Excuse me for the mess. Didn't have time to exactly clean my room just yet." He said, nervously so. His room looked very normal and it was actually rather clean, though it was uninteresting. There was nothing unique about it, apart from the fact that there's a drawer with books on it everywhere for presumably studying, as well as a chair in front of it. There's no mess anywhere, apart from the bed that is undone and there's a pair of socks on the ground next to it. That's it. Once or if they had both finally entered, he'd turn on the lights in the bathroom and show her the rather small area, pointing out the white bath tub in the really clean bathroom detailed with white and light blue colors all around. The air was quite scented as well. "This is a bath tub. Your room should have one, too. It's pretty simple to.. operate it. To create a bath for yourself, all you have to do is plug in the sink like so.." He'd step aside so that Tamamo can see, placing the plug into the sink hole. He would then continue his explanation. "..And then, you simply use this valve here to twist it, enabling the faucet's flow." He does so, and suddenly water starts flowing out of it at a high rate, steam erupting from the bath tub as soon as the water hits the surface. He'd stop the water flow, though, then he'd turn to Tamamo, crossing his arms and still smiling at her. "Sure, there's no room for swimming, but it does the job and it's equally as relaxing. That's just my opinion, though." He shrugs, awaiting her answers and reaction.

• Like 1

Tamamo remained still for one second but soon played along and followed behind him. Maybe she'd gain a bath out of this and still enjoy herself. Taking a look inside his room when he opened it didn't really reveal much so she didn't understand the mess he meant. All the books for now didn't mean much to her. Probably something she would have to deal with later. Checking the bathroom for the first time now that the light turned up, she eyed everything inside curiously before she observed the operation of the bath's system. Something to plug the water so it doesn't escape the bath then valves that turned the water on to fill it. Tamamo even moved closer to watch everything from the inside before she looked at him. "So it's a spring with no space to move... Everything here is big except for the bath..." Her eyes turned to the tub again then after consideration, she lifted a foot behind her and grabbed her thighhigh to remove it, the paw mark being noticeable now with her sole up. Once she removed one, she did the same for the other then climbed into the tub but sat against the edge while her feet went down in the bit of water that was filled until he stopped the water. Her tails for now merely hanged outside. "We have to test it. Let's make it full...!", and as she said that, she also proceeded to remove everything else. Her small body was almost covered by nothing under her robe or at least a bra wasn't in her list of clothes, not that she needed one to begin with. Her back showed more of her tribal tattoo that continued from her front one, at the very least. Just like that, she simply tried to turn the water on for herself and watched the water fill up.

• Like 1

Hiro made sure to listen out for her response, though he began looking perplexed as she lifted up her leg, indeed noticing the paw mark now that she had her sole up. Though, his attention is soon taken by how she removed the other one as well and stood into the bath, taking a very small step back and the blush streak on his cheeks slowly beginning to grow. By now he is used to monsters walking around naked, so his reaction isn't any different than before. All he gets is a blush on his cheeks, and nothing else. "Wait..! Here, n-now? I mean.. n-not that it's a problem, but... alright.." He stutters, deciding to be polite anyway and looking away as she seems to be taking off the rest of her clothes. He murmurs something out to himself. "Oh, dear me, I am not surprised that this is happening again. Calm down, Hiro. Nudity is completely normalized among monsters." It was very quiet and not directed towards Tamamo. Once she turned on valve herself, the water starts flowing again from the faucet, though this time it didn't feel as hot as it must've felt when she first stepped into the small pool of water that was cooled down fast due to the cold surface of the bath tub. Instead, it felt like the perfect warmth. That one perfect spot between warm and hot. Almost as if the water was from a spring. Only difference is, is that this water isn't formed naturally. The water was flowing and filling up the bath, though it was an awkward slow process. If Tamamo were to sit down into the tub, the big sides of the bath tub would hide her nude body so much so that, upon Hiro stepping back again just a little bit, he's actually able to look at her without it being too weird. Though, even now it's not exactly too weird since her back is turned and most of the taboo parts of her body are hidden by her nine fluffy tails. Thank the Heavens for the nine fluffy tails. He'd notice her tattoo as well and took a mental note of it as it seemed interesting, though he decides not to bring it up now.  "Let me know if the water is too hot, or something. I'll try to adjust the heat, if that's the case." He mentions, standing there in the bathroom as he turns his head toward the ceiling, rubbing his own neck for a moment whilst he thinks of a couple of things.

• Like 1

Tamamo only turned her head when he questioned it but said nothing for now. It was clear she had been wanting a bath and she would make it happen. The whispering itself seemed quiet but her ear had twitched anyway and she coincidentally looked at him again at about the same time. Impossible to know if she heard it or heard it well enough but again, she remained quiet and looked back at the bath. While the water before did feel rather hot, enough for her to be careful but her feet felt pretty good with the new water being filled in. And it increased up her legs slowly. This fox girl even moved her legs around when there was enough water, playing with it a bit before she stepped inside, standing at first. Figuring there was only one way from there, she dropped all the clothes she had been wearing and holding onto next to her thighhighs before she sat down in the water. Her tails served as a kind of cushion for her back from there, for the tails that didn't go to her sides instead. She wasn't very tall and so she fit rather well with all her length, the water easily finding its way to her neck. During the very first seconds, being enveloped in such warm water felt great to the point she was lost in the feeling. No space to swim but wonderful nonetheless. Only afterwards, she grabbed the edge of the bath to look at him, only her head visible from her body. "I guess I like it... You can make a spring whenever you need one. Were you not going to bath, too...?", Tamamo asked in a serious manner, believing he was needing it too but otherwise, she would try to enjoy it on her own before her cleaning session for her body, soon after.

• Like 1

Being broken out of his trance, Hiro looked back down at Tamamo and seeing how she was already sitting in the bath tub and the water was all the way up to her neck, it seems. Her many tails must be the reason why the water was able to get this high so quickly, though he concludes in his head that it must be difficult for her to wash all of the tails individually. At least, that's how it seemed like it, considering there's nine tails that she has to worry about. Upon her offer, Hiro does his trademark nervous chuckle as he raises a palm in front of his chest and swaying it gently side to side in a negative fashion. "Ah, I will take one after you.. I feel like I s-should give you some space to test it out and whatnot, since it's your first time..!" He mentions, seeming proud of himself for a moment there for being able to come up with such a clever answer, forming an innocent smile on his lips. In case she didn't do it herself, Hiro made sure to close off the valve, without actually trying to look down into the water, because so far it's only hot water and nothing else, meaning it's possible to see through it. On the bath tub's side, against the wall there were a bunch of differently colored shampoo bottles, but they were mostly dark blue, black and white colored. If she knows how to read them, reading the text on these bottles' sides she can deduct that they're bottled of shampoo, made for men. Hiro never really thought a girl is going to bathe in his own bath tub, but he's not surprised too much about that. Lucky for Tamamo, there's was a uniquely shaped shampoo bottle as well, containing red gooey liquid. It must be not only for men, but for the bath itself, to make it more bubbly and scented. Hiro looks over to the collection of bottles, asking a question. "Are you familiar with these.. items?" He gestures towards the collection bottles, explaining something right away. "They're.. essentially liquefied soap in bottles.. Some are used to make the water bubbly, some are used to take care of the hair.. though since we're in a monster age, these are good for humans and monsters, too.." He mumbles that last part, reaching over to the bigger bottle with red liquid in it, reading it. "Apparently this one is good for skin, fur, hair and.. scales?" He seems perplexed about that, narrowing his eyes at the text, but then he shrugs, looking over to Tamamo to see her reaction and response. If she wants to try it, she certainly can, though it's presumably not going to be easy for her to do it herself...

• Like 1

Tamamo only kept observing him and wanting to wait his turn made perfect sense to her. She was taking a good part of the bath for herself anyway. Plus, she liked the comfort of feeling free and floaty in this tub all by herself, an advantage of having a small body at least until she grows up but she didn't worry about that yet. While she wasn't easy to see with her chest basically against the tub, she moved back to her sitting position, taking her time to enjoy the water some more. Understandably, she didn't use proper shampoo to clean herself since those weren't exactly available. Water alone mostly sufficed, at least for Tamamo who knew nothing more. Her head, ears and tails were clean by standards but not in their best states with the lack of proper care. For a monster, it looked fine but probably not for more civilized species. Looking curious at him handling those bottles, she gained a confused expression but still felt interested to know more about it. Obviously when he asked if she was familiar with any of it, she shook her head. Tamamo looked particularly interested when fur was mentioned. "Sooo... It's good for my tails? And my ears? I also have hair and skin... It's good for all, then? How do you use it? Do I rub it on myself? I have a lot to clean...", she said with a smirk, being self aware that washing herself wasn't the easiest task but she usually always did it alone, either by rubbing or scrubbing her body somehow underwater. Her cleaning by herself took a lot of time.

• Like 1

Hiro held onto the bottle and looked at Tamamo while she replied, analyzing her smirk after her words. By now he simply understands what she's smirking about, not even needing her to explain. He nods at her when she asks him if she has to rub it on herself, confirming her theory. He looks over to her hair, ears and even tail, stepping closer to inspect it. "You do have a lot to clean, indeed." For a moment, he places down the bottle of shampoo on the side of the bath tub, only so he can roll up the sleeves of his white shirt, after taking off his black suit jacket and tie. He folds them up and places them down somewhere safer from water. He then steps back to next to her and, before he grabs onto the bottle of shampoo again, he reached out to grab a small steel mug with a handle, to grab some water with it and, using his hands to keep her ears down if she let it happen, he'd pour the hot water over it, getting that part of her head wet as well. It's safe to say that the entirety of her body, including her head, most of her tails and her hair were all wet, ready for bathing. Seems like Hiro knows what he's doing, despite him never bathing anyone yet before. Perhaps he seen it in movies or read it somewhere? "Now, if you could hold out your hands, please?" He tells her, waiting for her to do so, and once she does so, he would grab the shampoo bottle and squeeze some gooey liquid into her hands. It would feel cold and.. gooey, as expected, but a strong sweet scent would emit from it, the smell being familiar to her because she lived in the forest and likely came across a flower with the same sweet scent. It smells like a peony, mixed with the flowers of a crabapple tree. It's out of season, but since it's been fabricated a while ago, it kept it's full scent. Hiro even smiles after smelling the scent as well, hovering the bottle over and tilting it until a little droplet enters the water as well, soon the hot water that Tamamo is sitting in turns scented as well, along with a little bit bubbly, though these bubbles will build up overtime slowly. Hiro reached into the water and helped to speed this process up a little bit, rapidly shaking his palm in the water where the droplet was, the bubbles building up and the topmost layer of the water turning white, no longer see through.

• Like 1

Tamamo simply nodded at first but then watched what he was doing. With the looks of it, it almost looked like he was preparing to reach underwater or help her clean up or something. Eyeing the bottle of shampoo and the mug, she just stayed there being her usual confused self. She didn't really evade him touching her but something gave her the feeling to just close her eyes, which she did a bit until she felt water pour over her, what caused her to close her eyes completely for a moment. "W-what's the big idea...?", she asked while pouting, her hair now dripping over her face and everywhere. As she was asked to hold out her hands, she did so slowly, opening her eyes again and watching him with only one eye open between her hair. The feeling on her hand wasn't quite nice at first but with the scent that came from it, she grew curious. Hiro did his tricks with the water itself and the process made her look around herself, always with her single eye. The scent was not only spreading but also mixing itself to her water. While it did not feel like anything, it was nice to look at and to smell. To actually swim, so to speak, in such nice water was a kind of gift. Tamamo could probably not do this kind of trick with a spring but in this completely controlled water, the rules were different. All this time, she had her hands out and had not moved them yet at all. When the trick was finally over with, she looked with amazement all of these bubbles she was dipping into. "This look good and it smells good, too... But... uhhh... Do I use this on my hands to clean all of my body? What should I do with it...?", she asked, probably not looking very bright right now.