Scarlet Onawa's Room

The dorm room of Scarlet Onawa. The second year Oni-Demon. Her room tends to look like a tornado had went through it with clothes scattered haphazardly with a few open spaces for feet to navigate without touching anything. Decorated on her wall were posters of famous strong monsters of female, male and futanari variety who were dressed up in the best way to flex their muscles nearly naked in speedos or thread-bare bikinis! Although, while Scarlet wasn't exactly an organization freak, she did keep a clean spot for some light work-out equipment in the version of dumb bells that were stacked according to weight going all the way up from five to thirty pounds in weight. On the rack there were enough dumbbells that she could hold one of each weight in each of her hands. 

Scarlet let out a sigh as she put the rack down with a clunk and looked back outside as she still had to move all of the weights that came with the rack and her suitcase which had the clothes that she would be often switching between this year. "nnngh, what a pain." The oni declared as she was still wearing the same clothes that she had been wearing this morning after her excursion in the athletic fields. Her clothes were soaked in sweat and if one observed carefully, they could see through the undershirt that she was wearing. At this point, the good sweat she worked up from earlier was starting to get cold and uncomfortable now. "Bah, wish there was something to heat me up." She sighed. 

Scarlet opened up the door to her room with one of her upper arms. Her lower hands filled with various subject books that she prepared herself for this semester of teaching and in her upper arm was the book that Anbu had given her. Scarlet looked over the front of the book and her face flushed as she checked over the two women kissing so passionately. She thought about what she should do first before looking over at her room. She might need some room and if she ever invited Anbu back then the poor girl might have a heart attack from seeing the dirty room. Scarlet cleared a space on her desk to set the books that were starting to get heavy down and she began to pick up some of her clothes as she decided for now cleaning was just simply a matter of making it so her clothes went from scattered across the floor to only holding dominion in the corner of her room. After that, Scarlet not really knowing what to study yet as she hadn't been to her orientation picked up the book labeled Dangerous Thirst that Anbu recommended and flopped down on the bed and began reading. 

• Love 1

Scarlet had switched her position on her bed as her right hands had one hand on her boob and the other beneath and underneath her trousers. She bit her lip as her eyes were enthralled with reading the next line of text that the book Dangerous Thirst had to given her. She found the plot rather easy to get going and she found the twists and turns pretty enthralling but now she was in the middle of one of the smuttier parts of the book. She gulped as her eyes read "Jasmine held Rebecca's face. Her lips cemented to her partner's. She could faintly tell the taste of strawberry on her lips." She hadn't put down the book for a hot hour and she was already over a third in inside of the book. Normally she'd have fallen asleep five times, given up twice and became mentally frustrated ten times but she haven't felt that once! She just wanted to keep turning to the next page. Her arm that was on her breast gripped a bit harder on her boob and her index and middle fingers tightened on her nipple tugging gently at it. Her hand massaging her erecting pole pumping in quick and fast motions. Scarlet had to hand it to Anbu @Icarian Dreams she gave a good recommendation right here to this jock. 

Scarlet yipped as she heard her phone ring and she turned her head to see that her phone was ringing. She glared at it for interrupting such a good moment. She shifted her position to a standing position. Her right arms shifting out from underneath her clothes. She picked up the phone with her left arm that she wasn't using to hold the book not bothering to see who it was on the Caller ID. "Scarlet here." She said in the receiver. Her hand  that was massaging it beforehand trying to smoothen out the bump in her pants from her erection hoping that it would calm down. . . or to stay erect long enough for her to finish the call and then get back to reading!

Edited by OlrukTheSmall

A soft, quiet voice of a young Anubis sounded through the speaker. "Hey Scarlet! It's Anpu, from earlier today. I just left the library for the day, so I thought I'd call. I-I hope it's not too soon?" There was a slight tremble in Anpu's voice as she hoped that she hadn't dissuaded the Oni. She didn't tend to speak too much through phone, and outside of the library, she felt even more unsure about social interactions. Moreso, even through the device, she sensed a tone of annoyance in Scarlet's voice. "I-I could call later if you prefered."

"Oh, Anpu! No, no, it's alright There hasn't really been anything new going on. I kind of gave my day an early break today to move in and get the second years orientation done but at this pace it might be tomorrow before I finally get my chance." Scarlet sighed a bit disappointedly as she wondered who she was going to be with in her homeroom for her second year. "I was just enjoying the book you gave me. It's pretty good!" She said as looking over the book the thought of trying to mimic the scene that she was reading with Anbu. "So, what's the call for? Do you want to hang out or something?" She asked curiously  

"Oh~" The voice on the other side sounded a bit flustered. "I just felt like chatting with you a bit. I'm happy you're enjoying the book! How far in are you?" She asked, relieved that her recommendation didn't miss the mark. A moment of silence falls before the voice picks up again. "I'm headed for my dorm now, I- I could drop in. If you'd want to, of course!" She proposed, unsure how Scarlet would react.

"Mmm, I don't mind if you drop by. I'm um, let's see." Scarlet opened the book again and she assumed that Anbu didn't know the entire book since who knows how long it must've been when she read it. "Paaaage one hundred thirty-two out of three hundred sixty-four." She said as she looked at the book in her hand. She didnt have a bookmark so she walked over to her pile of clothes in the corner and found some of her underwear. She had been around a few bookish people before so instead of just shoving her underwear in the crease, she just put her underwear on the corner of the book and closed it before putting it down on her dresser. "If you're coming to visit my room number is sixty-nine." She said 

"Woah, I- You're a really fast reader!" The voice on the other side sounded genuinely impressed. "I'll be there in-" There was a short moment of silence, as Anpu checked the hour. "About three minutes" She finished. Having memorized the exact times it tended to take her to get from the dorms to the library and her classes, the estimate was quite precise. "See you then!" She waited for an answer before hanging up.

And fair enough, in exactly three minutes and four seconds, three short knocks could be heard on Scarlet's door. "Hey Scarlet, it's me!" A muffled voice resounded from behind the door.

Scarlet smiled as she heard Anbu's voice on the other side. She opened up the door and waved her in. "Hey, come on in." She said as she first gave her a big hug first gesturing her on in. "I was pretty engrossed into the pages. I never had a chance to read a book so immersive." She said as Scarlet's room portrayed a bit more of how jocky the girl was with all the posters of the physically strongest monsters to have existed in their threadbare clothing showing off rippling bodies of sexy muscle as well as the stack of weights that Scarlet actually haven't touched yet save for when she moved them into her room. Although, at some point before Scarlet had gotten into reading she did moved in a mini fridge that was stacked up with health drinks or milk with the freezer having some ice cream. 

The hug took Anpu by surprise, but she gladly embraced the four-armed Oni, unconsciously pushing her head into the demon's impressive bust. Released from the hug, she stumbled a bit backwards, but managed to steady herself, holding onto the door's frame. Her eyes scanned the room, making her cheeks blush as they went over the tightly-dressed figures that decorated the walls. "I'm glad you enjoy it!" She said, as she entered the room, stopping herself from picking up a pair of panties she spotted near Scarlet's bed. As she gazed over the mountain of clothes in the corner of the room, she came to the conclusion that it wouldn't help much anyways. "Did... Jasmine meet Rebecca already?" She asked, trying to recall the contents of the book. In deep thought, she slowly followed the Oni into the room.

• Haha 1

Scarlet flushed a bit as she felt Anpu's head dive into her breasts and she was glad of her inherent red skin. "Oh! Um." Her flush grew even deeper as her left upper arm rubbed the back of her own head, her flush appearing a bit deeper. "Yeah, they did." She said as eyes darted to where the book was at and her imagination replaying the scene of Jasmine and Rebecca in a hot swirling kiss. Scarlet faintly remembered from the book that Jasmine was a bit taller than Rebecca. The oni shifted a bit as her lower right hand tried to smooth out her pants to keep the growing boner concealed as her thoughts trailed to trying to make a similar but different replay from the book. 

• Love 1

"Oooh! Remember about the strawberries!" She exclaimed mysteriously, her back turned to Scarlet as she examined the room. She found her eyes unwillingly returning to the surrounding posters. "You have a very... nice room." The Anubis girl mentioned, making her way towards the demon's bed. She took a seat on the firm mattress, making it distort slightly under her weight, her tail curving around her body. She looked at Scarlet, and seeing how the demon looked a bit off, she got worried. "Is everything alright?" Her gaze followed Scarlet's, unsure what exactly to look for. "You look a bit concerned."

"Ummm, yeah. The strawberries." Scarlet said as normally she was pretty proud of the posters that she had up. She wondered what Anpu's room looked like now. Probably a lot more modest than Scarlet's now that she thought about it. "Huh, me, oh! I'm fine, perfectly." She chuckled in a horrible try to conceal that she wasn't exactly in the most stable mindset ever as mentally she was swearing her ass up and down about why her boner wouldn't go away yet! She sat down on the bed with Anbu. "I was just. . . Appreciating, yeah, appreciating the book that you lent. It's great. It's certainly better than some of the boring stuff that I tried to read last year that was required reading." She said as she sat down with her which was a bit of a mistake that she didn't notice as a look down at her crotch would be able to see the erect pole that the oni was trying to hide from her masturbation into the smutty scene in the book. 

"I don't know who picks the required readings. They always pick the most boring stuff." Anpu starts, as the topic touches something she's clearly given much thought in the past. She seems reassured by the Oni's explaination, as she rests her head on Scarlet's shoulder, her fluffy ears grazing the demon's cheek. She closes her eyes, speaking out softly. "They really should start with something easier. How are they going to convince people to read if the first thing they throw at them is a hundreds-of-pages long tome, written in a language no-one really uses anymore..." She rants in a quiet, voice, the feeling of Scarlet's shoulder keeping her calm and comfy. Her hand moves, delicately caressing the girl's toned muscles. She seems completely oblivious to the demon's struggle, so far simply enjoying the joys of a peaceful conversation.

Scarlet bit her lip as she felt Anpu's fuzzy ear touch her cheek for a moment. Scarlet shifted nervously as she wasn't sure if she should go fast, go slow or what! In the end, her mind decided that she would just simply. . . go with it. Scarlet wasn't the type to think hard on stuff lest it was the best way to train and exercise. Anpu's soft voice gave the oni a new struggle as she was kind of realizing how cute Anpu was with her seemingly sleepy form drift on Scarlet's. She flushed unnaturally as normally she prided herself in her firm, well-packed body that she developed as normally she'd let me people just go ahead and touch her body to get a feel of the muscles and to 'ooh' and 'aww' in amazement. Now, with Anpu's feathery caress crossing her body, Scarlet just wanted more of this moment instead of those show-off displays she had before. "Yeah, I agree." Scarlet managed to choke out thankfully in a normal voice. 

Anpu's arm went around Scarlet's torso, pulling the wolf-girl closer, as she hugged the massive silhouette of a woman. She yawned deeply. "I'm sorry, it's just... It's been an intensive day. And you're so... warm..." She went on to say, laying more of her body down on the other girl's arm. Her tail circled around the woman's body, the soft fur rubbing against the red skin of the demoness. It's tip lied down on top of the slight bulge in Scarlet's pants. Her ears once again tease the Oni's cheek, as they slowly move backwards, in a sign of trust and relaxation. She makes herself open her eyes, looking up to Scarlet's face.  She could swear that the Oni's cheeks were of a different shade of red from the rest of her skin. "Are you... blushing?" She asked drowsily.

"W-What are you talking about?" Scarlet said flushing even more brilliantly as she felt the Anubis lay even further against the oni. Scarlet gulped as she had some honor in her. She wouldn't just take advantage of a sleepy woman who was showing herself so openly to herself. "Y-You're just seeing things from being so sleepy that's it." Scarlet said quick on the trigger to redirect that she was somehow embarrassed by Anbu. "Just, close your eyes and get some rest. I'll be your teddy." She chuckled as two of her arms wrapped around Anbu to hold the fluffy dog-girl in closer against her body when in fact, to Scarlet it felt like Anbu might become Scarlet's teddy. 

• Haha 1

"Yeep. You're blushing." Anpu giggled. She quietly admired Scarlet's eyes. "You're cute when you're blushing." She mumbled softly into the demoness' ear. She maintained eye contact, some thought clearly lingering in her head. The two remained in silence for a couple more seconds, before the Anubis girl suddenly leaned deeper, leaving a quick smooch on Scarlet's cheek. She herself felt her cheeks flush, as she turned her head away in embarassment, unable to get rid of a smile that this small action put on her face. Her tail wagged a few times in Scarlet's lap.

"N-No, I'm not." Scarlet tried to deny again as she flushed even deeper. Her eyes widening as she was caught off guard from the sudden kiss. "H-Hey!" She said as she didn't know what to do but she hugged a big tighter around the girl. A happy smile on her face as she didn't mind actually if anything the kiss seemed to embolden Scarlet as she unraveled one of her upper arms to turn Anbu's head so she could steal a smooch from her lips that lasted less than a second. Her crotch growing just a bit further as she was actually started to soften then but she was back on the way to her erection.

Edited by OlrukTheSmall

Anpu couldn't help but let out another warm chuckle at Scarlet's protests. She smiled even harder as she felt the arms of the Oni surround her, but the returned favor in form of their lips touching dazzled her completely. Her ears perked up at the sudden contact, her eyes widened in surprise. Lids of her eyes lowered a little as she felt the aftertaste of Scarlet's lips on her own. Her irides went up, making the Anubis girl look almost seductively at the other girl. "You tease.." She snarked. She pounced on the demon, her lips seeking out Scarlet's in an assault of lust and passion. Her entire weight pushed the Oni towards the bed, wolf-girl's hands caressing her cheeks and hair. "I'll have you know..." Anpu started, before giving Scarlet another warm kiss. "We Anubi don't like to leave things unfinished." She linked their lips together once more, in a single long, deep embrace.

• Love 1

The oni smiled teasingly as she was pushed down onto the bed. She was quite capable to show that she could withstand the bookworm's pushes but at this point, she wanted to have her back on the bed with her arms wrapping around Anbu not wanting to let her go. She leaned in and kissed Anpu every time that she kissed her. "Heh, an-" She was about to make a witty response but ended up muffled as she felt the Anubis's lips on hers. Scarlet's soft lips holding against her partners. "Nnnmph!" She groaned happily. As she showed how much she wanted to do it with Anpu. 

Once the moment where their lips finally parted, Scarlet gave a teasing smirk as she rolled so that way Anpu was on her back. Scarlet's upper arms caressing Anpu's breasts while the lower arms began pulling up her shirt. "Haaaah~ And us Oni don't leave things incomplete either." She said lustfully as she gave Anpu what Scarlet had been dealing with for the past few minutes as she rolled her bulging crotch against Anpu's. "So, better get ready for a long night my dear~" 

She never expected things would go this far, especially not now, only a few days before she was about to go into heat again. The constant teasing she had been subjected to in the library though, combined with the recent intimacy of the Oni's body, made her primal side take over. The rush of adrenaline completely removed any signs of former drowsiness, leaving her awake and fully conscious of the lips entangled with hers, and the bulge pressing against her crotch. She moaned deeply under the pressure of the girl's hands passionately groping her breasts. "Mmmmmh..." It's been so long since she's been touched like this. So lonely... she craved this feeling.

She let her own hands move to Scarlet's bust, getting a good, long feel through the girl's tight top. One of her hands lifted the piece of clothing slightly, making its way underneath, groping and rubbing the red-skinned breast, trying to feel out the nipple. The Oni's verbal teasing made Anpu's knees feel weak, a slight dampness starting to form between her legs. She grinded her crotch slowly against the demon's length through the material, not really thinking about it much, her body's instincts and needs taking over.

It was not long until one of Anpu's hands swooped down, grasping Scarlet's aroused rod through the fabric and teasing the tip with her fingers as the wolf-girl's private parts rub against the shaft, arousing both girls further. The teasing soon became even more intense, as in a slow, sensual motion, the Anubis started pulling Scarlet's pants down, impatient to finally get a good look - and a good grip on the demon's length.

Edited by Icarian Dreams
Fixed grammah

Scarlet's hands kept pressing against Anpu's lovely breasts until her lower arms pulled Anpu's shirt up and off. Once that task was finished, they hastily wrapped around Anpu in a pseudo-hug as Scarlet worked on unclipping Anpu's bra so Scarlet's hands could get the raw feel of Anpu's breasts with those strong hands that felt up the lovely Anubis. "Nnngh, fuck, how are yours so soft!" She proclaimed not wanting to move her hands away. 

Scarlet's own bust wasn't the largest thing ever. At best she would probably be able to fill up a C-Cup bra with her own bouncy bosom. The oni's bra was similar to that of a bikini allowing the Anubis's hands to slip under the cloth and get a feel up of her perky breasts. "Aghn!" Scarlet groaned as ANpu's hands felt the stiff buds that were the oni's nipps. 

Scarlet was panting in hot breaths in arousal as she felt her schlong felt through the fabric and after removing Anpu's breasts, Scarlet's lower arms soon joined in unclothing herself or rather at least her lower sections so that way the turgid schlong in all of it's erection was released and smacked against her partner's crotch with a light 'thud.' The meaty pole had throbbling veins poking up from the shaft and it quivered at Anpu's touch showing just how much the heating up Anubis was getting the Oni similarly aroused.