The Entrance Area

Eric sees that she is enjoying herself too much to care - but that's why people come here and he's glad that he can give that to Sapphire, so he continues. His tongue moves faster, he slides his thumb down, letting it tentatively touch her clit directly barely brushing against to see if she wants more, or if it's too much. His other hand, still stroking himself, lost in the moment, enjoying not just the sex but Sapphire's company.

Eric raises himself, his thumb still stimulating Sapphire's clit as he talks. He stands there, stroking himself, letting her get a view of his cock, since she was so curious about it's size before "Alright. But if you aren't a good girl and orgasm, I won't let you have any of my cum. I'll pull out and make you watch me shoot all the cum you can't have." With that, he lines himself up and pushes himself into Sapphire, with long even strokes. With each thrust he feels the resistance, leaning in his weight to push against it, trying not to hurt Sapphire any worse then she is.

Eric firmly, but gently pushing himself as far as he can, into the second tightness, until he can just feel the tip of his cock pushing past. He move's faster, shorter, fucking this new tightness inside of Sapphire "Is that what you want baby? For daddy to fuck you like I fucked mommy to make you. Do you want me to but a baby sister in your womb?"

Eric pushes harder, faster, each stroke deeper, feeling his thick cock rubbing in, out, through her cervix. He wraps his arms, strong and warm, around Sapphire, forcing her down further onto her cock. He feels the soft, vulnerable flesh of her womb, rubbing against the head of his cock. "Is that what baby, wants?" Eric throws back his head and starts to moan out something, biting his lip gently to keep from saying another woman's name.

How can Eric refuse someone asking so sweetly. He again grabs the back of the bench with one hand, using it to pull his whole weight into her. The other, holds her tight, Sapphire's breasts pressed almost flat against Eric's chest, trying to go deeper. Each stroke, striking hard into the soft flesh in the back of her womb. He swears he can feel it stretching against the strain, "Is this what you want baby? Do you want daddy to punish your special spot with the cock that made it  ... please cum for me Sar ... Sapphire ..."

Eric closes his eyes, slamming hard, squeezing tight, feeling the pleasure rise up. He doesn't know much more he can take. He imagines his daughter, so much like Sapphire, sweet, soft in all the right places, and it pushes it to the limit, as he drives he cock into her again, and again, so hard it feels like he might beat his way straight out of her womb "Please cum for me, I want you to feel you cum, I want to feel your the entrance to your special spot close around me while I fuck it, I want to hear Sarah call out for her daddy's cum ..."

Edited by DoctoroMindbender

Eric, has an idea - wraps one leg around Sapphire, and then the other, squeezing harder then arms can, forcing her hard on to him. Then he grabs the back of the seat, clenching his hands tight, using his every ounce of strength to force himself into the walls of womb, again and again. He can feel the texture changing, from the bruising and the swelling, each time he brings his cock down like a hammer on her unprotected womb. "If I go in any harder I'll burst through. Is that what you want, baby?"

His body tenses, he keeps fucking her cervix even as it closes tight around her .... "Saaarraahhh" he moans out his daughters name as his cock pulses inside Sapphire, releasing wave upon wave of cum into her womb, enough to fill it. He pulls out, slowly, dropping to his knees, panting heavily. After a moment to catch his breath, he puts a light kiss on Sapphire's mon, addressing her pussy "Thank you, young lady". Then he stands, embracing Sapphire with a long, one dare say paternal, hug and places a kiss on her forehead - a surprisingly chase gesture given what they've just done. "I hope you enjoyed that too, Sapphire. But I think it's time that I let somebody else have a turn at your special place" Eric smiles, his flush cheeks giving away his feelings of post climax ecstasy.

• 1 month later...

Ruyah walks in looking around while smoking her pipe. 

“What a curios place this is”

she says while exhaling smoke. She walks to the comfy looking sofa in the room and sits down getting comfortable. So comfortable that she lets out a yawn and falls asleep on the couch. with her black dress being a mess and her boobs borderline hanging out she lays there with her long white cloud like fluffy hair hanging off the couch 

Edited by Ruyah

A tall rather attractive woman walks through the entrance and is seemingly a little flustered by all the nudity and the likes. She notices the sleeping lady not too far from her and decides to walk over to this mysterious person, coughing a little bit from the smoke she sits down and says. “Hello, my name is Amalia. What’s yours?”

The mysterious  sleeping lady took a minute to respond when she says “hello dear my name is Ruyah it nice to meet you.” her eyes would open slowly and glance over to Amalia with her piercing gaze. “Is there something I can help you with dear?” She asks while she re adjusts herself and the dress slips further letting a nipple peak through.

Edited by Ruyah

• 8 months later...

large.SeleneI(Iskra).png.9644f9c6196f121

Selene was waiting there herself, mostly relaxing on her own, alone and watching the surrounding. The arrival of Amber made her look curiously, wondering who the person was. "Welcome...?", she said, a little shy but mostly didn't want to impose herself too much. Selene didn't wear much except what she saw as casual clothing, perfect for a place like this. "Are you new...?", Selene asked carefully, making sure first.

Edited by Goddess Aurora

Selene blinked at the question but otherwise didn't ask about the story of why she was there. "A real... fur person?", she asked but smiled. "In your human language, I'm what you call anthros. I'm a fox, also.  But yes, what you're seeing here is real.", she precised, also weighting her breasts. "You know how it works here, right...? They don't call it that for no reason.", Selene said kindly but not creepily. She wanted to be welcoming.

Edited by Goddess Aurora