The Pool

Stepping shyly out of the dressing room in a black bikini that covers her breasts and pussy feom view she took a step closer to the pool and starts to toe the water gently feeling the coolness making goosebumps appear across her pale skin. Looking into the water she stared into the water as she pulls her black hair back into a small bun before sitting by the pools edge letting her legs dangle into the water. 

Asana stirred and then sat up in her chair, slowly opening her eyes as they angled downwards from the sun. She scanned around the pool and gazed at the various people around. her eyes pausing on a few... sketchy ones. Asana was actually pretty hot now, having been tanning for a while, and wanted to go cool off.

She swung her bare legs up high and over to the side of her chair, letting her feet rest on the ground for a second before hoping up, which caused her large boobs to jiggle slightly in her white and red bikini top. She started towards the pool, using her hands to fan her chestnut hair out and smooth her matching skirt-cover. When she got near the pool there was another girl with black hair and black bathing suit sitting alone near her.

Asana sat down and smiled, holding out her hand, "Hi! I'm Asana."

Spoiler

large.371745465_Asunabikini.jpg.109acd39828e6ce6dcd00afc690fea24.jpg

@LeonaFair

3 minutes ago, Dreamfox said:

Asana stirred and then sat up in her chair, slowly opening her eyes as they angled downwards from the sun. She scanned around the pool and gazed at the various people around. her eyes pausing on a few... sketchy ones. Asana was actually pretty hot now, having been tanning for a while, and wanted to go cool off.

She swung her bare legs up high and over to the side of her chair, letting her feet rest on the ground for a second before hoping up, which caused her large boobs to jiggle slightly in her white and red bikini top. She started towards the pool, using her hands to fan her chestnut hair out and smooth her matching skirt-cover. When she got near the pool there was another girl with black hair and black bathing suit sitting alone near her.

Asana sat down and smiled, holding out her hand, "Hi! I'm Asana."

Reveal hidden contents

large.371745465_Asunabikini.jpg.109acd39828e6ce6dcd00afc690fea24.jpg

@LeonaFair

@Dreamfox

Kita smiles and holds her hand out to shake Asana's hand. "Kita, nice to meet you. Like your bathing suit." She eyes her gently and then turns blushing softly. 

@Dreamfox Austin walked to the pool area now, stretching his arms out. "Ahhhhhhhh,  this is a nice day here." He said with a smile across his face. He wore blue and black colored swim trunks, while also making sure he put sunscreen on his body. Austin didn't wanna get sunburned, especially since he took notice of it already being occupied In areas around the pool.

What caught his blue eyes were two lovely girls nearby, one of them having chestnut hair along with a white and red bikini, the other having black hair and a black bathing suit. Curious, Austin gets into the pool, swimming slowly towards them, not wanting to rush or anything. Once he reached the two girls, he smiled at them. "Greetings." He said with a friendly voice.

@LeonaFair Asana blushed and closed her eyes as her smile widened, "Oh thanks!" she said with a giggle, "I actually made it myself." She gave a little twirl to show off her skirt which flared up before smoothing it around under her butt and sitting down next to Kita with her legs in the water.

"Oh the water really does feel nice and cool," she said.

@Austin Skywalker No sooner had the words left her mouth did a boy swim up to join them. "Hello," Asana said, raising her hand and wiggling her finger-wave at him.

@Dreamfox She giggles and could help looking at her before seeing a boy come up she leans in and whispers,"think he's eyeing you." Kita giggle as she looked at the boy. 

@Austin Skywalker 

"Hello, doing well there, Kita asked as she kicked her legs lightly. 

@Dreamfox Austin gazed at The one in the white and red Bikini, she looked stunning from head to toe, not to mention, her bikini was unique in its own way. "I hope that I wasn't interrupting anything was I?" He asked, not just her, but also the blacked haired girl as well. She looked just as lovely too.