the back locker room

"I'd be to give you the same treatment later Weber." I say jokingly as I approach and take off my clothes. I walk up behind Grayson and I move a bench so he can bend over it and suck off Weber while getting dicked down by me. My body shines as I take off my boxers and O motion for Weber to hand me the Lube.

Edited by Daddy Pheonix

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still surprised at my team mates remark about fucking me I move to Grayson's jacket where he keeps the lube...there is still some left. "Here you go Bro...give him all you got, he likes it" I look at Grayson who is looking apprehensive...

"And you will be full of cum from the front and the back Grayson"  Weber blows a kiss toward grayson...as I see titus move into position I strip again for action...I want to be totally naked for this experience. I stage in front of Grayson's mouth and wait for Titus to give me the word to enter Gray's mouth. Both Titus, Grayson and I are naked and grab my cock and stroke but it is already ready super hard thinking about what is to take place...I can't wait to cum in Grayson's mouth!

Edited by weber

I feel Titus align behind me and suddenly slide in all on one go and I moan biting my lip and lean forward on then bench gripping onto it as if my life needed it.

i forget there was two of you till I see movement out the side of my eye and see you stroking yourself and I swallow as I anticipated what was coming for me. As you slowly put your hard member on the side of my face I blush but softly hold onto it and suck the tip  teasingly 

Continuing to stroke my cock i slap Gray on the face with it. I have gotten myself close to climax and ready to give GRay his lunch. I grab his hair, lift his head up so his mouth is open "give me those lips Gray!...nice and soft as I fill your mouth!" I know it will not take but a few seconds for me to shoot once I feel his soft lips on hte head of my cock.

I was right about cumming so quickly in Gray's mouth. I place the head at the tip of his lips and slowly enter his mouth. "soft lips gray...soft lips". I feel his tender llips caress the head as I begin to slip my cock in further. I push as far as I can so when my load shoots Gray will not be able to spit it out. I place my hands on his face and prepare to unload. "That's it Gray ssssuuucckkk me! - AWWWWw" i explode with force my eyes roll back and shudder as my body convulces and revel at how good Gray sucks dick. I grab the back of his head so he cannot remove  his beautiful soft lips from my dick. "swallow all of it Gray...all of it.That's it...goood, OHHHHH YEAH"

I look back at Titus enjoying his backend entry into Gray and finishing his filling him up I see a large smile on his face. As I recover from my orgasmic spasm I give him a wink..."it will be fun watching Gray trying to sit in class later right?"

Edited by weber

I do as Titus says and throw Gray his clothes. I watch as he puts on his tight pink undies and snicker. "you got it Titus, time to roll" I flash a smile at Gray "thanks bitch...you played the 1st quarter well HA! Ha!"

Edited by weber

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up