the back locker room

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fix my hair up and slide on my varsity jacket and turn around to look at you “next time you need help with a shower or stretching you know where to find. Me” I say and give a soft chuckle “see you around daddy~” I tease as I walk out the room Turing my back to you getting ready for my next class as I feel refreshed and awake now

i pout and puff my cheeks a bit,as you seems to shrug it off,and i decide to drop the guy becoming more interested in you. most people would have gotten upset and started a commotion or some get jealous. i look a your table and notice besides you ,i actually slept with a few of your team mates. i walk over to you and bend over to whisper something in your ear but also teasing the other guys at the table "if you wanna meet up again,meet me up in the science room" i say and decide to throw something else in the mix "you can bring a friend if you want...the more the better" i say before i kiss your neck softly and then walk away 

my heart begins to pound and i begin to sweat. Here is the opportunity I have always wanted to give Grayson what he looks like he needs. He watches Grayson smile as the approach him

"Yeah, let's do him big time"  I feel my bulge begin to grow in anticipation

"I love it when a plan cums together ha ha!" Titus and I always work good together as team mates, handing the ball off to each other and now we get to hand off Grason. "so does Grason like it tough Titus?"  I begin to grow hard with the thought of cummin in Grason mouth, something I have dreamed about. I feel my temperature rise and face get flushed then begin to look around the locker room. Grason seems to get a worried look on his face when he see's two big basketball players here to really give it to him. "Where do you think the best place to give him his lickin should be Titus?" A big smirk comes on my face. 

Edited by weber

I smile as you guys walk down stairs,hearing your talk makes me not being able to wait any more. I look at the friend you brought and check him out. He doesn’t seem to bad, remembering I’ve seen you around before and glad I got lucky finally being able to do it with you finally.

” Hope you guys are ready to be. Milked dry” I say in a teasing tone and glance at Weber. I can already see the bulge twitching in your pants begging to cum and up to your face, and oh I love how nervous yet ready you are to do this. “First time Weber?” I say and sit on the counter of the sink letting one side of my varsity jacket slip off my shoulder showing the skin tight  tank top I have under and pull my tight shorts up as well allowing my curvy figure to show out

Heart still pounding and face still flushed I feel my pulse in my temples. "Well....yes Grayson it is my first time, and I am here to double team you as I have dreamed of dong for quite some time." I see grayson looking at my bulge which excites me even more. I fella s though I will explode out of my pants. I like the shape of Graysons body, it really is beautiful and firm and look him over thoroughly. "I understand Titus gave you his huge cock earlier which leaves no room for me ha ha!...our plan is for me to enter the front Ha Ha!" in a dominant tone "And I expect you to suck me GOOD Grayson!" he looks him straight in the eye

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up