Experienced RPer and GM looking for new and enticing stories.

Greetings and thank you for dropping by.

I am a long-time storyteller who, after taking a short hiatus, has found himself with a strong drive to roleplay but a woefully short supply of people to roleplay with.  Particularly when it comes to stories with the possibility of lewdness or based upon lewdness as a whole.  I love system-based games for the random chance elements they can bring to the table, but that still doesn't cause me to enjoy freeform games any less.  I'll be on the hunt for games that pique my interest, but I am always happy to be contacted directly with story ideas and RP requests.

I hope to see you around!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there Foxfyr! Welcome to the land of Ecchi and Dreams~. 😇 I keep seeing your username and thinking that it's a play on FireFox. It's cool! ^^ Really sorry that I've taken so long to get around to replying to your introduction post. 😢 I hope you've been enjoying your time here so far, though~.

If you're looking for some ways to get started here and become familiarised with what we offer and our do's and don'ts, I would recommend checking out the Welcome Pack written by the Community Administrators, which you can read here!

If you need a helping hand with anything, or want to ask any questions, you're more than welcome to write to a staff member (our names are in 
purple!) and a full list of us can be found here.

And with that, I wish you all the best. Take care, and Happy Dreaming!
🌻

Archived