A past wreathed in shadow

...And other such Sunless Sea quotes.  Salutations!  I'm varyingtastes, a man of eclectic and depraved tastes.  In between working all but 24/7, I play games, roleplay, and that seems to be about it, these days.  C'est la vie, c'est la vie. It's lovely to meet you all, and I'm sure it's lovely to meet me as well.

Welcome. Delicious friend. I'm sure you're just as lovely as you claim to be. But remember: A reckoning is not to be postponed indefinitely...

Alright, I ran out of Sunless Sea references. Well, actually Fallen London references. Check it out if you haven't already. Anyways, welcome to the website! Make yourself comfortable. I'm sure you'll find someone who aligns with your tastes well. We'll be watching your career with great interest...

Greetings, varyingtastes! ^^ Welcome to EcchiDreams~. It's nice to see a new face here in the community! And I can assure you, there are plenty of Dreamers here with ~varying~ tastes when it comes to roleplaying. 😉 

If you're looking for some ways to get started here and become familiarised with what we offer and our do's and don'ts, I would recommend checking out the Welcome Pack written by the Community Administrators, which you can read here!

If you need a helping hand with anything, or want to ask any questions, you're more than welcome to write to a staff member (our names are in 
purple!) and a full list of us can be found here.

And with that, I wish you all the best. Take care, and Happy Dreaming! 🌻

Archived