The Lobby

Welcome to the Waiting Room!

Enjoy chatting amongst your peers in this quiet little corner of the office~

We have games, snacks, and a flat screen TV that we're still making payments on so please, no one watch the premium channels.

Endulge yourselves in the company of others while you wait for your interview or the completion of your new department!

spacer.png

Edited by Luno Asherah
Used to be the break room

• Luno Asherah Deactivated pinned this topic

The small girl got in that building for the first time...She was a bit nervous about her first day at work....she played a bit with her red skirt, waiting for someone to show up...She kept thinking about all the crazy encounters that being a receptionist at a place like that would provide

She was beyond excited 

Marn wouldn't trail too far behind her, entering the building not long after with a straight face smeared with an impish smile. He finally found the place, perfect. The young man seemed rather confident in himself. It would be impossible to tell why that would be, but it was evident that it was happening. The first thing he'd do, of course, is find his seat. His interviewed was scheduled for later, but he wasn't exactly busy with anything else. So, he'd decide to find his seat and just wait it out. Managing boredom was one of his secret talents.

As he did sit, his eyes would catch those of the girl who had beaten him to the punch. All he'd offer her was another one of his custom-made smiles he'd offer anyone who crossed him.

2 minutes ago, te-ginger said:

Marn wouldn't trail too far behind her, entering the building not long after with a straight face smeared with an impish smile. He finally found the place, perfect. The young man seemed rather confident in himself. It would be impossible to tell why that would be, but it was evident that it was happening. The first thing he'd do, of course, is find his seat. His interviewed was scheduled for later, but he wasn't exactly busy with anything else. So, he'd decide to find his seat and just wait it out. Managing boredom was one of his secret talents.

As he did sit, his eyes would catch those of the girl who had beaten him to the punch. All he'd offer her was another one of his custom-made smiles he'd offer anyone who crossed him.

The girl would shyly glare at him...She was so concentrated on her thoughts that she didn't even notice him on her way there...She would sit right by his side, smiling

"Hi there! Are...Are you working here or something?"

She tried some chit chat...Still playing with her skirt nervously 

Marn certainly wasn't expecting someone that looked like her to be anywhere near this building. It was definitely a pleasant surprise for him. He'd take her chit chat and do what he could with it.

"Well...that's the plan at least." He'd chuckle at his own joke. "I'm assuming that's yours too? I do hope you aren't competing with me." He'd tease her already with a bit of a hazy smirk in his face. Making friends with the competition seemed like a bad idea, in paper at least. 

halifax entered the building feeling confident. He signed in on the check in list waiting for his interview and took a seat. I looked at the two other people waiting with me thinking the young girl looked a bit young to be here. 

I smiled at the other gentlemen and sat down the folder I came in with picking up the magazine to read it.

"Well, you seem like a fine gentleman,  so i hope im not competing with you...I aim to be the receptionist of this place so...I dont think there's a lot of competition..."

She looked at the other person that got in, smiling and waiving

"My name is Maid, by the way...Nice to meet you...Both of you, i guess"

She was shivering...A place like that....An empty room...two grown men....her mind was doing her wonders.

• Like 1

"Maid, that's an interesting name. I guess it's no surprise you find yourself serving, huh?" Marn gave her a more secure smile this time. "Sorry, I make dumb jokes, that's like my thing. I'm Marn, nice to meet you Maid. I'm going to be going for human resources...hopefully unopposed." 

At this point, he had noticed her jittering and decided to make some more conversation out of that. "Feeling nervous?" Marn would speak, his eyes deciding to focus on his phone screen as he talked to her.

She giggled at that joke...Sure it was made countless timws before, but it always cracked a smile on her face

"I mean...Im not that nervous...Im more...Excited..."

She thought for a second  blushing 

"But...But not excited as in horny, just as in like...uh...anxious...Or happy..Ok maybe a littlw bit horny...YOU GET THE POINT "

She just looks down, shameful 

"I...Hope you...get your place, haha"

That little series of dialogue certainly made him stop in his tracks. Whatever was on his phone certainly wasn't going to hold his attention as well as she had been doing so far. "I see... Well if you're going to be anything before an interview, I'd argue "a little bit horny" is one of your better options." Marn tried his best to cure her clearly burning embarrassment. 

He'd smirk to himself and turn to the other figure in the room. "What would you be going in for Mr. ....I didn't catch your name."

Just now, te-ginger said:

That little series of dialogue certainly made him stop in his tracks. Whatever was on his phone certainly wasn't going to hold his attention as well as she had been doing so far. "I see... Well if you're going to be anything before an interview, I'd argue "a little bit horny" is one of your better options." Marn tried his best to cure her clearly burning embarrassment. 

He'd smirk to himself and turn to the other figure in the room. "What would you be going in for Mr. ....I didn't catch your name."

She smiled...that made her a little less nervous for now....aand she looked at the new guy, wondering why they didnt introduce themselves yet

These guys seemed pretty open with the situation and environment they were in. It made him feel rather nice to see he wasn't the only one like that. This was exactly the type of enviroment he had been craving for a while now. "You guys seem pretty excited, huh?" He'd turn back to Maid. "That's a very good point you have there. I'm sure your stature bares some advantages."

I nod smiling the lewd things that can happen is part of why I'm here as well having been part of a fetish club and working as dom I have experience working with the toys the company supplies. When the news came out with what the company was doing I couldn't pass up the chance to work here. My mind goes to all the fun things I could do with the toys starting to get more excited. I also start to see both of my potential co-workers in a different light.

She was now doing little jumps on her chair,  extremely excited....her thick legs making some noise when she fell on the chair

"This is making me so happy!! i wanna meet the other people working here...i wanna work here sooo bad!!"

she stood up...her red skirt baredly hiding her pale butt

"I think im going to try finding someone here, its about time i get my interview"

Good luck with that skirt you will do great. I looked at maids body more her excitment getting me to be more hyped to work here Hope we can get to meet all our co-workers soon.

I was excited to meet the bosses and see what could happen the bonding of people working here to enjoyment we could bring to each other I went off to the restroom a few feet away to take a breath  

Edited by Shane

That little scene she had presented for them had certainly given Marn some new perspective. Perhaps she was the perfect way to truly get "acquainted" with the environment. He'd stand up from his seat and approach her petite figure. He'd approach her from behind and get close to her ear.

"Hey, I just came up with a great idea. How about instead of doing that, you let me get those jitters out of you?" He made sure to whisper lightly. As he spoke, he'd plant his hand on her practically exposed downside. "I would hope a candidate like you would...REALLY like this idea, no?"

• Love 1

The girl shivered, the red tint on her face vanishing, as she got pale...she then smiled,  kissing his cheek

"Le...lets...lets test this...this place out"

She ran to the receptionist table....the place where she expected to work soon...aand layed there, lifting up her skirt and exposing her huge butt, being covered by a tiny pair of plack panties

"Co...come here!!"

Considering how fast she seemed to adapt, any doubt in his mind that she wouldn't be hired would be quickly whisked away. He'd slowly approach her, biting his lip softly. "I see you're already a natural, hmm?" He'd hastily work his pants down. He knew they were very much allowed to do this, but public sex had avery natural taboo feeling to it that wouldn't go away regardless. And thus, he aimed to hurry, despite not needing to at all.

Marn would act just as eager as her, quickly hooking his finger against the thin rim of her undergarments and moving it slighly aside, exposing her slit to him. His second hand found itself grabbing his own length, and quickly introducing it to her entrance. A small sigh from him would signal to Maid how well formed she was, and how nicely she fit him on first impression. 

Edited by te-ginger

The tiny girl was really small in and out, as that member would practically widen her up

"F...FUCK!!"

she slammed the counter,  moaning a bit loudly...her eyes crossing as soon as he got in...

She was definitely not ready for that, as she began shaking....but there was no turning back, as she began thrusting her own body against him, looking back at him with tears roling down her cute face

"Do...dont hold...AH...BACK!!"

That message of encouragement certainly fell really well with Marn. His hand now found a very comfy spot gripping her scalp. making sure her head twisted and watched everything that was about to happen to her. Marn would brace before beginning to strike against her behind with everything he had. It seemed that both of their aims was to destroy her. 

"Fuck... You're as tight as you look-" His teasing wouldn't stop, now it would just be heavily decorated with his rough pounding. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up