The king is dead long live the king

Thomas opened his eyes slowly the bright light burned his retina he threw his hands up to cover himself after his eyes adjust to the brightness he looks around to find himself in what looks like an office block

"how the fuck did i get here ?" He says to himself in an unsure manner tommy didnt like being unsure he liked knowing everything and anything .

He stands up and looks around noticing there isnt anyone else there 

"hello ? Helloooo?!  "

no replies he looks around for 30 minutes finding no one 

He pulls out his cellphone trying to call his men to pick him up . Theres no service he tries to find an exit . Theres no exit 

What the ? He runs through the corridors hoping to run into a person . A door a window anything . "Is there anyone here hellooo ?! 

No answer  just the endless empty twisting corridors and the gentle hum of the office lights 

"Ok tom keep calm its probably one of those escape room things . Or a prank Surley " 

he pulls out a cigarette to calm himself down  he lights the cigarette and takes a long drag as he wanders the corridoor aimlessly he gets to one room where the furniture was on the ceeling 

"This is a fuckin joke "  chuckles "ill be out soon " 

4 weeks later 

A disheveled man a shade of who he once was His face covered in stubble scrabbling through the corridors rifling through a drawyer "come on something anything " 

Theres a noise from behind him he shoots round and holds his switchblade up at the direction of the noise 

HELLO !! WHOS DOING THIS ?? COME OUT NOW OR I SWEAR ON MY SAINTED MOTHERS GRAVE I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU !!"  

Edited by Heisenberg 24

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up