Lynette Syrabane's Room | Dorm #125

Lin was planning on taking it slow for a bit he needed to build her pleasure up again, he was determined to get her to cum a second time and then finish. He smiled as she squealed his praises "Mmm if you... mmmf huh!.. think I'm amazing now.... you are.. ahn~! in for a treat." Lin moved his arms off her and onto the bed. He leaned his weight heavily to one side freeing his arm which he used to grab one of her breasts, he kissed it and then began to suck on it as he continued pumping his hips increasing his pace slightly the noises becoming a steady slick sound. He could feel his cock throb in anticipation and he moaned against her breasts attempting to distract himself he redoubled his efforts with his mouth sucking on and licking her hard sensitive nipple. He moved his free hand down to her crotch trying to seek out her clit with his thumb after a few dozen seconds of adjusting his thumb slipped under the hood and began gently rubbing her clit. He was beginning to pull out all the stops as he knew he was close.

• Love 1

Lyn fell slightly deeper into the mattress, no longer supported by her partner's surprisingly strong arms, her own embrace only tightening as he leaned deeper into her. Seeing him like that, towering over her as he supported himself by the sides of her body, pushing relentlessly inside, it made her feel weak in the knees and caused her legs to shake and dig slightly into the bed. It made her want to caress him and kiss him all over again, to let him know how badly she enjoyed what he was doing to her. She blushed, even in the middle of the act starting to feel lewd from the thought. She didn't get to hold it for long though, as he changed position again, lowering his head towards her chest, and moving his hands down her body, grasping and fondling on his way there. At first slightly confused in the heat of things by what exactly he was doing, Lyn moaned in bliss, almost instinctively pressing his head deeper into her bosom as she felt his lips close around her nipple, sucking and lightly pulling on her delicate breasts.

She felt his hand search carefully down her groin, and moved slightly, eager to help him find the sensitive spot as quickly as possible - as hard as it was with her body all shivering in ecstasy from all the teasing he subjected her to. Feeling his thumb finally reach its goal and begin to slowly stimulate her, combined with the skilled flickering and dancing of his tongue around her nipple and the way he repeatedly pounded his way into her below, it all proved to be way too much - unable to restrain herself anymore, Lyn threw her head back, moaning uncontrollably in pure elation as in every place he touched, waves of bliss spread through her body. Her legs practically on their own wrapped around his form, pulling him closer, wanting, no, needing him inside of her. Completely in his loving control, she shook all under his touch, unable to do as much as utter a word of how good she felt before it turned into a lewd mess of panting and soft whimpering.

She had just came, but the sudden intensity of the stimulation was causing her to feel that high rise again, her body only sensitized to his touch by her recent climax. Lin could feel under his mouth and hand her body pulsate, her heart drum in her rapidly rising and falling chest, almost bursting from all the excitement. She didn't know how he made her feel like this so quickly again, but she barely had time to think of it, every muscle in her body burning with arousal and desire.

• Love 1

Linden enjoyed her hands exploring him as he pleased her her hand clutching his hair as he began to suckle on her breast was particularly enjoyable. Lin let her breast drop from his lips as he began panting alongside her he felt a familiar building in his groin he was going to cum soon. His activities reached a more feverish, almost desperate pace, his cock diving in and out rapidly, his thumb making fast circles, and his tongue flicking frantically across her nipple. He could feel his ministrations change the way her body reacted from slight quivering to shivering, to finally shaking as she clutched him as tight as she could as she came for the second time tonight. He was not far behind, Ooooh Oh LYN! I'm clo-clo- Ahn! I'm ugh unf! goooOona CUM!" She began to ride out the heights of her second orgasm, this time his dick twitched along with her insides; pulsating it filled her with his warm seed. He slumped against her with a satisfied sigh breathing heavily. As he moved he whimpered in pleasure at the oversensitivity of his cock and stopped moving again staying buried deep within her for the moment. He felt the smooth skin of he chest against his lips and he kissed it gently trying to shift the focus of his mind from the almost numbing pleasure of his fading orgasm.  

• Love 1

She shivered as he raised his head, the sudden lack of his lips on her breast almost as rousing as the actual stimulation from his tongue that still skillfully played with her nipple. Hearing him scream her name, just as she screamed his not long ago, pushed her once again over the edge, making her spasm and tighten around him, not letting any of his seed spill out as his warmth filled her womb, "Aah-AAah~nnghh~!" she moaned, her voice weakening from all the emotion, her head pushing deep into the pillows, her breasts bouncing up and down under his mouth. "S-so warm-" she managed to utter between her panting, still feeling him pulsate for a few seconds longer inside of her. She embraced him as he fell onto her, holding him close as they both caught their breaths.

She didn't dare move, and only sighed softly in pleasure as his lips once again caressed her breast, her hand petting his hair and neck. She let her legs slump down onto the bed, slowly starting to feel the strain in them as the elation was coming to pass. She hugged him tightly for a couple longer seconds, happy for this closeness, before loosening her embrace, softly caressing his skin and letting him get off of her - if he wanted to. She exhaled, slowly, trying to control her, still a bit shaky, breath. "You were so good..." she mentioned, her eyes narrowing with joy as she tried to catch a glimpse of his irides. With him so close to her, she felt the distinct smell of his hair, reminding her so much of the grass that on some warmer days leaned out from underneath the snow. It mixed in a curious way with the scent of sweat and sex that now filled the room.

• Love 1

After finishing inside the lovely changeling lady beneath him, Linden lay atop her enjoying her gentle caresses and the almost possessive embrace. When she loosened her grip and let him go Linden pulled out and laid immediately next to her in bed on his side. He pressed up against her shuddering and enjoying the skin on skin contact. He sighed happily and smiled as she complimented him. "Thank you, I tried quite hard to please you. I enjoyed it as well you felt amazing!" He looked back into her eyes his own glittering with a spark of summer life but ultimately tired. "I can sleep here with you right? I- I'm really tired from that and earlier."

Edited by Solomon
  • Love 1

"I've noticed." She smiled, turning towards him in the bed. She had to admit, his attempts had been more than successful. Careful not to make too much of a mess, she turned to her side as well, gladly accepting his body snuggling up to hers. Her hand went to caress his cheek slightly, as she took a moment to better admire the shape of his face. Just like the rest of his figure, it was sleek and it looked quite young - although she wouldn't think him to be much younger than herself.

"I don't mind. But that snake of yours stays outside, understood?" she muttered with with a playful spark in her eyes and retracted her hand, resting both of her arms under her head. She wondered if that was how life in the Summer Court looked like - just a non-stop spree of hedonistic pleasures. Lin's behavior and experience sure made it look like that was the case. When was the last time she had someone who could satisfy her so well? She closed her eyes and yawned. The exhaustion of the entire day was making itself known to her as well now.

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Love 1

He smiled back at her as she turned towards him. He closed his eyes in satisfaction as she caressed his face. He ran a hand down the profile of her hourglass figure and stopped at her leg caressing her thigh gently. 

He opened his eyes as she spoke and retracted her hand. "Oh someone's still sore I see. Probably for the best though she's been envious of some of my past lovers and quite frankly I don't think she likes you. I'm going to have to work hard to get you two to make up. Lin gently touched the tip of her nose. "Sarissa!" There was a faint hiss from the foot of the bed. "Go see where my room is remeber it's 124." His snake started to slither out the doorthen turned around and hissed. "Oh really? Well go sleep in your tank then." He looked back at Lynette. "It seems that our rooms are right across from each other.... we could spend a lot of nights together like this. If you wanted to, of course." His face flushed in embarassment. Is that how I was going to ask her out? Angels above, and demons below how am I so bad at this with her? He gave her a half smile and cleared some hair out of his face.

• Love 1

Lynette yawned quietly. "Well, let her know the feeling's mutual," she mumbled, less than keen on having a potentially venomous vermin anywhere close to her when she slept. Besides, she still vividly remembered that one bite, even if the wound had been healed since then. She turned in bed slightly to gain a better perspective on the snake's movements, and even smirked slightly at the conversation that ensued between it and its master.

"Oh~" she blushed, the proposition that followed taking her out of the drowsy state. Dozens of different answers came to her head, from an eager agreement to a valiant protest. She certainly couldn't deny him confidence. "I'll- Well... maybe- sometimes," she uttered, and flushed even harder, embarrassed by her own reaction. She didn't even consider making it a more... regular thing... yet. It all happened so abruptly - this entire episode of her life already felt so disconnected from reality. And he was a summerfae after all - how did she even let things get this far...? But Lyn knew she'd be lying if she claimed that she didn't enjoy this, that she didn't want... more of this. Ugh. Whatever she'd answer, she'd come to regret it later. She pulled herself closer to him, looking up into his eyes. "Let's go to sleep, I... need to think about this, alright?"

• Love 1

Lin sighed working on getting Sarissa and Lynette to like each other was going to be an ordeal it seemed as Lynette was still likely thinking about the fight. But hey the two of us got over the fight very quickly.... Sarissa might also be angry at him for having sex with Lyn but she'd come around eventually Sarissa was incredibly loyal after all.

As Lyn was surprised by his proposition he was relieved to see that she blushed. Then she stammered noncommittally and blushed yet again. Oh she is so CUTE!! Lin smiled happily as a result and with her reply he nodded. Lin was certain he wanted a relationship with this woman, she was as he'd said before special, he wasn't certain exactly what form it would take that was mainly up to her.  "Of course Lyn I don't need an immediate answer, I don't even need one tommorrow. You Winterfae aren't as impulsive and passionate, you're.... more logical. And um regardless of your choice I'll try and help you with the consequences. Now let me spoon you, then we can sleep." Lin pushed gently at her side so he could get her to roll over so he could pull her close and fall asleep with her in his arms.

Edited by Solomon
  • Love 1

Few hours later...

Tick-tock. Tick-tock-clank~ A small, rather ornate-looking clock shook slightly on the nearby desk as its longer hand passed twelve, forcing the shorter one to cover a beautifully inscribed number seven on its face. For a moment, it simply stood there menacingly, threatening to befall the machine into its daily fit of fury any second now, but then- Tick. Another second had passed, and any worry that the beautiful morning would be spoiled by a rabid buzzing came to a pass, letting Lynette breathe out in relief and relax her tensed-up muscles. She rolled on her back, tenderly moving Lin's hands from around her body. She knew the clock wouldn't ring - after all she personally turned it off when she woke up just minutes ago - but there was always this rising tension and uncertainty as to whether the machine would really behave how she set it to.

Lin groaned something in asleep as the winterfae slowly made her way out of his embrace, silencing his complaints with a quick but genuine kiss on his cheek. The way in which his arms almost possessively guarded her from the surrounding world was in a way flattering and Lyn felt practically guilty from removing herself from them, but alas, time wasn't on her side this morning. Class would be starting in about an hour, and she still needed to put her room into shape after all that had happened. Besides, she hadn't eaten since yesterday's lunch and at his point she was beginning to feel the unpleasant emptiness of her stomach. And she also needed Lin to rest. She only imagined how exhausted he must have been after yesterday's events - she herself could still feel it in her bones, and she was no stranger to daily rigorous practice - it was doubtful Lin would feel any better than her. Her hand went to caress his shoulder and arm, careful not to wake the changeling up as she looked at him with a curious look on her face, still resting by his side for a couple minutes more. A summerling in my own bed... the world's gone mad.

A deep sigh left her lungs as she finally managed to roll her way to the side of the bed, the mangled shirt around her collarbone falling sloppily down her perky chest - it was the only piece of attire that still somehow remained on her body after the turmoil of last night. Her gaze went to her bra, lying on the ground nearby, covering a couple scattered white petals, and her hand automatically went to the side of her head, reminded of the few flowers that she had nested in her hair yesterday. She smiled at the recent memory. He really did win her over with that move. Having pushed herself off the bed with decisive motion, she quickly tip-toed through the floor, trying not to disturb the chaotic floral composition as she collected the pieces of her attire from the entire surface of the floor, gathering them all in one place. A strong flush came to her cheeks when she finally reached her rather passionately torn apart panties. She wouldn't get much more use out of those... but she threw them alongside the rest of the clothing, for some reason not too keen on getting rid of them just yet.

With some basic, preliminary cleaning done, she waltzed over to a small kitchen-esque compartment, procuring some bread, ham, and cheese out of the cupboards. She was so glad she managed to do some shopping the day before yesterday - she seriously didn't have the strength to go out for food this early in the morning. As she pulled out the bread form a plastic wrapping, her gaze went to the toaster beside her. It would take a while before everything would be ready. She might as well spend that time productively.

As the toaster buzzed softly behind her, she directed her steps towards the bathroom, mid-way stripping away her shirt and hanging it on the half-open door. A reflection from the nearby mirror smiled back at her as she stepped into the room, for a short second examining her naked body, before disappearing behind a fabric curtain, a hum of gushing water soon resonating from within the shower.

• Love 1

Linden awoke slowly from his pleasant dreams to a much less pleasant reality, though he supposed waking up delirious like last time would have been worse. It was morning again and he lay in a deep soreness of three parts. One was the languid soreness of a fervent night spent entwined with an eager lover, the second however was the brutal pain of scraping by in a hard fought battle a bruise on his thigh in particular hurt him. The third portion was the ravenous hollowness of an empty stomach he had avoided lunch in an effort to avoid Lynette on the previous day. Right now however he was disappointed to not find Lyn. She had left his arms empty and left his morning erection without any of her pleasantly smooth and soft flesh to press against. He stirred and winced in pain. He'd have to take care of each of these things one at a time. He looked around and saw a clock class was in about an hour he could worry about that later.

He rolled onto his back and ran his hands ran down his body glowing with a faint but warm yellow light which banishes the exhaustion, soreness, and bruises of the previous day as warmth radiates down his body. Linden let out a small sigh relaxing portions of his body he hadn't known he had kept tense to avoid pain. Now to deal with his hunger he sat up slowly and looked through his clothes at the foot of the bed they were a little muddy but it was apparent that Lyn had done her best to clean them he smiled, she was incredibly thoughtful it seemed. He looked around seeing her clothes were picked up but flowers were still scattered about the floor, at least the ones that weren't knocked off the chair. After Lyn picked some choice seeds he once again used his magic the seeds sprouted growing flowering and bearing fruit with incredible quickness. He plucked the incredibly ripe strawberries and after making sure to collect a handful of seeds, ate most of them he savored the sweet juicy flesh the taste reminding him of home. He set a few aside for Lynette He filled the bowl she had used with water yesterday and place the strawberry plant with in it. He then gathered the flowers strewn around and placed them within as well.

He had heard the hiss of water since he had woken up and he had realized what it was, but he didn't want to be too eager in having his arms wrapped around her again.  He gathered the small handful of straw berries and pushed the partially open door to the bathroom (practically an invitation in and of itself) wide enough for him to enter. He knocked on the wall gently and stepping into the shower said "Good morning Lyn. I come bearing some gifts..." And he held the strawberries out to her.

• Love 1

The water was feeling glorious on Lyn's back and shoulders, warm lashes of it flowing down her body, massaging her tired muscles. Initially she was planning on just taking a short cold shower to refresh and wake herself up, but that ultimately turned into a longer showering session, with heated water helping her relax more than anything else. She stood with her back towards the entrance, arms crossed in front of her, supporting her weight on the nearby wall, her mind wandering as the warm water streamed down her form. Only the sound of the bathroom door slightly squeaking as it opened drew her out of this state.

Surprised by the fact that someone was entering the room, she turned towards the source of the noise and immediately stepped back, even despite the presence of a curtain, covering her bare breasts with her hands. Only when she heard Lin's voice did she calm herself down, and moved to push the curtain aside just a little bit, ready to give her visitor a questioning look as to why he was bothering her right now.

Before she could do that, however, her eyes widened with joy at the sight of strawberries. "Oh, thank you!" she exclaimed, only for a second looking up at him with gratitude, before eagerly reaching out for the fruit. It was exactly what she needed to silence that gnawing hunger before she could eat some proper breakfast. Not that keen on eating out of his hand (just yet), she scooped the strawberries into her own hands, without further ado giving them her full and undivided attention. They tasted great - ripe and fresh. It was clear that Lin must have used his powers to sprout them just moments ago. She would have wondered on whether he could do just do that out of thin air if she wasn't so busy sating her hunger.

"Mmh~ They're wonderful!" she assured. "Oh, there's toast for you in the kitchen, by the way" she mentioned in the moments between stuffing herself full with strawberries, recalling that she was, in fact, making some food for him as well. Her gaze traveled up to meet his eyes and she blushed, only now noticing how close he got to her. She raised her hand, resting it softly against his chest. "-but you're not really hungry, are you?" she smirked in a mix of amusement and slight embarrassment.

• Love 1

Lin had half expected the water to be cold and we was incredibly glad it wasn't when he stepped in the shower. He smiled as she initially covered herself out of modesty it was cute and he was equally pleased when she stopped covering herself to take the strawberries. She seemed incredibly happy with them and Lin's smile grew wider He got close to her as she at them gently putting an arm around her as her hand went to his chest. She blushed as she saw the desire in his eyes his easy smile glimmered with some slight mischievousness. 

"Thank you for thinking of me when you began preparing breakfast.  I thought I could wash up with you, winter fae do enjoy efficiency after all. And... I did say I came bearing gifts and what sort of half-fae would I be if there weren't three, like all the stories?" Linden began to run his hands along her body his hands once again glowing with the faint yellow light doing his best to undo the exhaustion and soreness from the previous days activities. He leaned in and gently kissed her as well his lips pressing against hers under the warm running water. "I had a snack so my hunger is satisfied for now. It seems my intentions are quite transparent... well, I'm sorry I don't live up to your expectations of a subtle trickster~" Lin kissed her again more passionately this time and he let his hands wander grabbing at her butt and breasts as the water flowed down her curves.

• Love 1

"Right, efficiency, of course," Lyn repeated with a slightly sarky smile on her face. Her eyes smiled towards him as he ran his hands around her body, escaping only for a second towards her own body as she felt the faint energy invigorate her. Combined with the warm streams that ran down her body, the tingling sensation of the yellowish light covering her felt weirdly arousing. She closed her eyes, happily accepting his kiss, her mouth grasping slightly onto his lower lip as he moved back. A spark of playfulness appeared in them as they opened back up.

"Well, you may not meet my presumptions of a subtle trickster, but you did tick all of the boxes in my 'hedonistic pleasure-seeker' expectations," she smiled, diving into his second kiss. A moan escaped her into his lips as his hands became more adventurous, the wetness of her skin causing them to slip and slide on her body. With reluctance, she pulled her mouth away, looking back into his eyes. "We'll... be late for class," she said in an almost accusatory tone, her breath, already quickened from the excitation, causing her to convey her worries in rather shaky manner.

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Love 1

He put his hand to his mouth in mock shock, his eyes full of happiness. "Hedonistic?! Well I should think that I buck such conventions by seeking your pleasure as well." Lin kissed his fingers looking into his partner's eyes suggestively and then lowered them to Lynette's crotch and began rubbing gently. Linden leaned in close kissing the tip of her ear gently and squeezing her ass before whispering. "We have plenty of time." He slipped his pair of rubbing fingers inside her, curling them rubbing the inner walls "Time we can really enjoy~" Lin's free hand gently guided one of hers to his crotch.

Edited by Solomon
  • Love 1

Lyn gave a short, pure chuckle at his comment, her eyes shining with shared excitement and joy. "Mmm..." she breathed out as his fingers began to move around her lower parts. "you make... a compelling argument..." she stated, leaning closer into him as she felt herself warm up under his touch. Feeling his fingers smoothly enter her, she gasped slightly, next to his ear. Her hand let itself be guided by his, her fingers soon ran down his length, only slightly, almost teasingly so, wrapping around its girth. "Well... only customary... that I offer something of similar value... hmm?" she whispered sensually, moving her hand to the base of the shaft. Her lips pressed against his, once again enveloping them in a passionate kiss as her hands slowly fondled and caressed his body.

Edited by Icarian Dreams
Wrote the actual post
  • Love 1

Lin let out a short tinkling laugh in reply to her chuckle glad that she shared his enthusiasm. "I think provocative is more accurate~"  He shuddered with excitement as she leaned closer to him. Lin wondered just what her experiences before him had been like. He was really looking forward to talking to her he was uncertain how much she'd open up, but as long as they could enjoy each other's company like this he was sure everything would be fine. He hummed slightly as she began teasing his shaft.  "As is customary indeed.~" He began to finger her deeper. His fingers diving in and out slowly, goading her into tightening her grip wordlessly as he returned the kiss pressed against her lovely blue lips.

• Love 1

Feeling him dive deeper into her, Lyn’s grip reactively tightened, feeling the steady pulsation of the member in her hand. Her other arm went behind her partner’s head, stroking his emerald hair as she gently took over the initiative, pressing onto his chest with her perky bosom, carefully pushing and guiding him towards the opposing wall. Her hand’s movements became more determined, mimicking his enthusiasm in pleasuring her, while her lips remained set on his, even as they moved throughout the cabin.

Only when his body finally pressed against the wall did she allow herself to retract her mouth, and from under half-closed eyes, look straight into Lin's own. Her breath still shook from the sensation of the warm, steamy air and, of course, his hand slowly but decisively moving inside her, causing her mouth to remain slightly parted even between her words. "I~ still need to... somehow... make up for your spell too..." she remarked, sounding more sultry than seductive like she intended, but nevertheless conveying her concern.

• Love 1

He was glad as she gripped his member tighter, her lithe hands slick with water felt wonderful. She began to stroke his hair in a lovimg embrace and Lin's heart fluttered his free arm curled around her shoulders. He was surprised however as she pushed against him her wonderful breasts pressing against his chest. She began stroking him faster as well and he gasped into the kiss before his tongue found hers to express his pleasure further. He let her guide him backwards as he was pressed against the wall he shivered slightly, partly from anticipation, partly from the cool tile. As she spoke eyes half lidded with pleasure Lin smiled. Lin closed his eyes and bit his lower lip continuing to finger her as he vividly imagined what would occur next. With a small noise of satisfaction he opened his eyes. "I have no doubt it'll be better than I imagined~" Lin extricated his hand from Lynette and let her completely sieze the initiative.

Edited by Solomon
  • Love 1

“Mhmm…” Lynette murmured in a mixture of pleasure and slight disappointment as Lin’s hand made its last motion before leaving. She stopped herself from moving her own hand to try and fill in the void now that he got her excited. Instead, she slowed down her movements, and kissed the changeling back on his neck, keeping her eyes on his own as she descended further, her breasts smoothly sliding down his wet body, her lips moving and pressing against his chest, abs, groin…

The hand she cushioned his head with followed her movement, exploring the curvatures of his graceful body and muscles. For some reason, lowering herself before him like that felt even more personal than before – a part of her felt a strong desire to impress him, for a reason unknown even to her.

Her fingers grasped tenderly at his hip, pressing into them when she finally rested on her knees, her eyes focusing on the shaft hovering expectantly in front of her. Almost shyly, compared to her behavior from just seconds ago, she gave it a soft kiss, her lips throbbing faintly as they closed around the tip. After a second, she pulled back and smiled slightly at Lin, retorting at his words. “I’ll try not to disappoint then~”

She slowly leaned back in, still running her hand alongside his length as she approached it from the side, leaving a trail of light, wet kisses on the member, with each one, getting closer and closer to its base. She didn’t stop there, the strands of her hair tickling and lingering on his inner thigh as she brought her lips to his testicles, smooching and delicately pulling at them, with her other hand helping herself at the task.

• Love 1

Lin raised his head slightly as she kissed his neck. He looked into her eyes as she descendeding kussing and caressing his body. His face flushed and his heart quickened in excitement. "Oh Lyn~ You... your... you're amazing."

He had expected her to be direct and focused, but his expectations had once again betrayed him she was being slow and incredibly intimate. He reveled in the sensation as her kisses and breasts slowly slid down his body.

Finally she was on her knees, her hand gripping his hip. His breath quickened in anticipation as her gaze shifted to his erection. Is she blushing? Cute. As she shyly leaned in her wondeful lips kissed the tip. He was mildly surprised when she pulled back, most nymph's tended to get to sucking rather quickly though his favorite tended to tease. "I look forward to it, beautiful." He gently held the back of her head waiting with baited breath as she kissed down his length. His grip tightened and he made a small gasp of pleasure as Lyn began to kiss his balls. She had brought her hand up to fondle them even as she gently rubbed his shaft. "Lyn~ oh wow... mmm... this... this is great."

• Love 1

The feeling of his grasp on the back of her head made her heart skip a beat, as much from the fear that he’d try to push her a bit harder into him, as from the excitement that he may do just that. He remained, however, gentle, and so she calmed down a bit, remaining in control.

Teasing and fondling his balls, she removed her hand from his shaft to brush her hair back, getting it off of her face. Without missing a beat, she resumed her motions keeping in her rhythm. Hearing his praises, she looked at him, blushing even harder from under his cock. Trying to maintain eye contact, she licked her way back up, slightly shuddering at the sudden sensation of the warm water on her tongue. She made it all the way to the tip before pulling off for a moment, gathering her breath and preparing herself for him.

Slowly, she opened her tender lips, once again obligingly wrapping them around the sensitive head of his member and carefully teasing it with her soft tongue, licking and feeling out the shape and texture in her mouth. Focused now entirely on his shaft, she brought her hand up to her lips, simultaneously pushing her head slightly forwards, taking in more of his length before beginning to carefully bob her head while her tongue remained in constant action. Her eyes shifted for a slight moment back towards his face, trying to gather how good of a job she was doing at pleasing him. It wasn't the first time she was doing something like this, but then she still wasn't entirely sure what Lin's expectations were. He had been giving her much more freedom in her approach than most of her partners back in the Winter Court used to, which made her a bit unsure in whether she was doing everything like he preferred.

• Love 1

He bit his lip and smothered his moans as she continued to use her hand on his cock and her mouth on his balls. He maintained the eye contact she was keeping, trying to let her know through his look that he was loving it. 

She licked her way back to the tip. Lin was in awe at just how incredibly sexy she was. As she took a breath preparing he theorized about why she was so atractive to him. He thought it came from her contrasts the shyness and hesitance she had now against the boldness with which she pushed him to the wall. Her hesitance to be with him depsite clear desire the night before.

And as her lips finally sealed around his cock he enjoyed another contrast that he'd recognized last night with the warmth of the water fading the slight coolness of her lips with the warmth of the inside of her mouth felt wonderful. He moaned as her tongue explored the head of his cock and smiled at her thorougness. 

She then grabbed his shaft and began to bob her head her eyes flicking up to him in search of approval. He had had to shut his mouth from the look of ecstasy and low moan to not look stupid. With a blush he squeezed the back of her head in approval, as words were a little difficult currently. He huffed several breaths befpre speaking. "Lyn... my... i-if you're trying t-toooo get me to cummmm.... quickly you're doing wonderfully." He partly wanted to control her pace with the hand on the back of her head but he was unsure if she'd enjoy it and besides she wanted to do something for him. If she wanted it to be quicker that was fine, it felt wonderful all the same

• Love 1

The feeling of his fingers tightening on her head was all the feedback Lyn needed, causing her to smile – as much as she could with her mouth full – and focus back on Lin’s manhood, slowing down her movements to not finish it too quickly, but with every push trying to take slightly more than before. She couldn’t help but blush at the sound of his breathy compliments and the stifled moans she was getting out of him – hearing him as hot and bothered as she was a few whiles back, was enough to make her long once again for the touch of his skilled fingers.

With only slight reluctance, she removed one hand from his cock, spreading her knees slightly as she lowered it to her own crotch. It was only fair that she, too, would get something from this situation. At the same time, she redoubled her efforts, letting her tongue rest and softly cushion the underside of his member while she focused on taking more and more of it in. the hand that she rested on his balls now practically pushing his length into her. She gagged slightly as she felt it begin to prod against her throat, and raised herself slightly on her knees, trying to reach a more comfortable angle. Taking it all in was likely beyond her capabilities for now, but he seemed to enjoy her affection all the same, and that was all that she really needed.

• Love 1

Lin tilted his head back and let out a sigh as she switched to a less intense (but no less pleasureable) blowjob. He closed his eyes reveling in the sensations. He relaxed himself focusing on the feeling of her cool lips as the slid further and further allowing more of his cock into the warmth of her mouth and the bobbing of her head as he held his hand against it.  He let out an unrestrained moan. 

Her pace grew faster and his moans grew more frequent he looked back down at her and was happy to see she was rubbing herself as she was pleasuring him. Lin always took it as a fantastic sign when someone got very aroused when giving him oral. "Yes Lyn! Enjooooy it! Keep- mmm aaah -rubbing yourself... as youuuuu ....suck-my-cock. Oh yes!"

• Love 1