Lynette Syrabane's Room | Dorm #125

Lynette sat on the edge of her bed, for the tenth time reading the letter from the Winter Court she was sent here with. It was cold and formal - as most things around the Winter Court were - and it explained what exactly she was to achieve in the academy. She sighed, once again stopping with her gaze on the refined signature at the bottom of the page, folded the paper in three, and brought it closer to the flame of a small brazier next to her. The Court would have wanted her to do this the very moment she crossed the school grounds, but she couldn't help but feel some slight nostalgia towards the message. Besides, its contents weren't really all that sensitive. Lyn couldn't really imagine how could they possibly have helped the summerfae, should they have found it. But well, now the contents were safe in her head, and the letter was nothing more but a pile of ashes gathering on the base of the brazier.

She looked behind her, at the man lying unconscious on her bed. @Solomon He was out for a couple hours now, and Lyn was frankly getting slightly worried. She's already chastised herself for letting her emotions take over her and starting that stupid duel. What was she even trying to prove? This was not the place nor time for skirmishes between the Courts. If either of them got seriously hurt - or worse - ended up dead, she would be in serious trouble by now. Hell, it was likely that she was already in serious trouble, but didn't just know it yet. It wasn't be past the Courts to have their eyes and ears present even here. Or maybe, especially here. Not to mention, even if they didn't, this man who now rested beside her would surely report back to Queen Titania sooner or later. Lyn's eyebrow rose as he moved slightly behind her. He was not quite back to his senses yet, but at least he showed signs of life. To her annoyance, so did that damned snake of his, refusing to leave his side for even a second.

The groundskeeper, a strong, but gentle orc, helped her get Linden here after she hauled him through the courtyard, and even brought her this brazier to heat up the room. The nurse was apparently not on the job today, but Lyn managed to secure some bandages and some human medicine for them to patch up their wounds. She did her best to bring the summerfae changeling to the best condition she could, and then took care of herself - but thanks to her guest's aid, most of her wounds have already closed, so she resorted only to tending to the nastier of bruises that remained on her body.

Her arms and armor were now standing to the side, placed on and against a small desk that she supposedly was to study at. Now, she was left only in a soft, light tunic, and a set of slightly harsher and thicker leather pants that she usually wore alongside her armor. After nearly an entire day of wearing a suit of metal plates, such clothes made her body feel exceptionally light, even though the exhaustion was slowly beginning to get to her. She yawned, and rested her head on the mattress, a few centimeters away from Linden, trying her best to avoid his serpentine companion that had been faithfully guarding his body. She forced herself to keep her eyes open, staring at the monotonne ceiling above them. Falling asleep now would likely mean that she wouldn't be up when her guest woke up, which was something she really aimed to avoid. It was still undecided what exactly was he playing for, and Lyn had no doubts that he would be more than eager to search through her things if he had the occasion - even though she already made sure to hide or destroy most of the things that she didn't want him to see.

• Love 1

Linden awoke slowly his head pounding. He wondered what he had been doing to cause this. Then he saw the form of a beautiful woman lying next to him and felt the deep cushions of a forest glade in the twilight areas of summer beneath him. So that's what it was.

He admired her as she stared at the canopy lost in thought starlight twinkling in her beautiful violet eyes. She had a sweet face and lips perfect for kissing. He started to lift his arm to catch her in an embrace and... but he stopped something was wrong he couldn't remember bedding this lovely lady before him and he wracked his mind.

Flashes came back intense passion, rolling in the mud, and her straddling him. He smiled again they must have really gone at it, his foggy mind was likely a result of experiment with aphrodiacal plants. Mmm they had gone at it in the mud but he felt clean. Oh she must have cleaned him. He shifted slightly and felt underwear on him as his erection grew against the fabric. That was silly why did she bother with that? She must be shy when not going at it, that must be it the shy ones always were wildest in bed.

Something was still nagging him. Why am I not kissing her already? Then he realized Sarissa was laying on him staring at the woman angrily. She had acted jealous towards some of his lovers in the past but this was more intense. He frowned he couldn't figure out what it was. But he had a beautiful woman before him and he wanted to create some lasting memories with her. 

He lifted his arm and gently moved Sarissa away before throwing his arm over the lovely lady that shared this bed. Some more details came back to him as he kissed her cheek he let out a light giggle and then spoke, "You must have taken me to saftey, my dazzling heroine. Where's you armor? Not that I mind seeing you without it in fact I wouldn't mind seeing you with much less, so I can properly thank you for protecting me~"

• Love 1

Lyn felt some movement behind her. Good, she thought, at least his thrashing will keep me awake. She sighed, and let herself close her eyes for a moment. Just a second, she decided. Then, the movements behind her intensified. She turned, towards the sound, slightly parting her eyes, only to see Linden begin to move aside his serpentine companion. "Oh, good, you're awake. How are yo-" She started, before his arm rounded behind her back, pulling her into a sudden smooch, which, alongside the light giggle that followed, left her utterly speechless for a few good seconds - just long enough for him to delliver his flowery ode. She opened and closed her mouth a few times, not able to utter a sound. "You- I- What in the heavens do you think you're doing?!" she protested, her cheeks burning with a bright pink colour, so contrasting to her usually pale visage.

• Love 1

He gave her an easygoing smile as she seemed shocked by the kiss. He kissed her again to emphasize his point and let out a light laugh as he spoke, "I was right you are shy. Why silly I'm trying to get in your pants. I should think most women would want to enjoy the company of the handsome man they undressed and cared for. Honestly I'm a little surprised I didn't wake up to you riding me." 

Then he realized something, the faint chill of her skin, she was of winter! "Oh shit you're an emissary of Winter aren't you?" He giggled heartily and hugged the woman closer. "Oh Titania will be pissed when she finds out lucky for me she owes me a favor so I can probably weasel my way out of punishment. As for you well I won't tell Mab and neither will any other summerfae so your secret is safe."

He kissed her neck again and pulled her close grinding against her. He spoke needily, "Come on get those damn leather pants off, Lynette." He remembered more they had such similar names that was funny and almost certainly part of the reason he had set out to bed her.

Edited by Solomon
Minor errors
  • Love 1

Lyn Her jaw dropped as her guest plainly and directly stated his intentions, and fell even lower at his... vulgar insinuation towards her. "What- Me- You?" She found herself once again at a loss of words, blinking rapidly as if trying to get out of this weird dream. What on all that is good was going on? She inhaled deeply, trying to keep her cool and not to burst out any further at her guest's highly inpapropriate bluntness, as she tried to get a better grasp on this entire situation. He must have been delirious, there was no other option, but it seemed that he had at least some understanding of his surroundings, or at least whom she was. Maybe she could somehow get through to him.

"Listen, Direnni," she started, pausing for a moment as she felt something touch her in a very inappropriate manner. "Err-" she stuttered, flushing strongly, and, with a gentle, but firm move, moving him off of her. She attempted to regain her composure and spelled out her following words, looking him sharply in the eyes and hoping that at least something would get through to that delirious mind of his. "You are hurt. You are not thinking straight. I'm not here to... bed you, I'm trying to keep you from freezing to death," she stated, almost instantly regretting her choice of words. "As in... trying to- ugh-" she groaned and gestured towards the brazier, finding herself struggling to explain the concept in a way that would not instantly suggest any bodily contact. "With the fire- not with- you know. Now lay down and don't... move too much, I'll- I'll get you some water," she decided nearly mid-sentence, her voice still carrying some of her initial disbelief. Maybe if he was a bit better hydrated he'd get out of this... state he was in, she hoped. Getting stuck with a horny summerfae was definitely not something she wanted to do today- not something she wanted to do, period, she corrected, catching herself staring at his endowed, and nearly completely bare, body for a bit too long than she intended to.

Trying her best not to be rough with him, she slowly rose up from the bed, with a stern frown on her face pressing her hand on his chest, and, in a short, decisive motion, pushing him back down onto the mattress. Stay. Down, she thought, trying to chase away the images that he left in her mind. She pushed herself off the bed, walked up to her desk, and stopped for a longer moment, her hand hanging just above it. With a slight shake of her head, she picked up a small metal bowl, throwing out some crappy plastic fruit that rested inside and must have come with the rest of the room when it got assigned to her. Her other hand, she raised above the basin, and, after a few seconds have passed, faint snowflakes began raining down, at an increasing rate filling out the bowl with pure, clean snow. She looked to the side, towards the flickering flames. Now only to melt and heat it up...

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Love 1

Linden grinned as she stammered and her jaw dropped polite and shy, a difficult combination but once he worked his way around it oh it would be well worth his effort. Then she pushed him off and he relented looking at her in confusion his expression hurt, demanding an explanation. Hurt I-I do feel sore but I thought it was just from our earlier entanglement... I feel fine now I should be... thinking straight.   As she mentioned keeping him warm he grinned but his reaction seemed to stir irritation and the smile slowly faded. He grew pensive as she extricated herself from him and stood up, he was momentarily distracted seeing her ass in tight leather pants. It was all he could do to stop himself from pinching it. She was staring, she is attracted to me but something is keeping her from enjoying my presence.  He watched her fill the bowl with snow and he was struck by another memory her hand at his throat squeezing he frowned there were probably winterfae that did enjoy doing that in bed but she didn't strike him as one, even if he did think she would be wild.

Something was very wrong, Lynette was right, so he relaxed abandoning his plan of being completely naked by the time she turned around. He looked at Sarissa and drew her close whispering for her to get some seeds from his pouches at the foot of the bed with his clothes. When she returned with them he grew a bouquet of snowdrops lovely white flowers. He cleared his throat, "I may not remember things clearly but I am thinking straight I'm sorry if I got the wrong impression when I awoke to seeing a woman lying next to me more beautiful than the first snowfall of winter and whose cheeks looked like sugar plums when you blushed at my kiss." He sighed and stopped waxing poetically, he really did want to get in her pants he tried to bring himself back under control. "I'm sorry. Thank you for taking care of me after... whatever it was that happened before." He held out the snowdrops to her. "Now lie back down next to me, it was nice...  Keep me warm, and if you want to take some clothes off... I promise I'll behave."

Edited by Solomon
  • Haha 1

Lynette finished up filling the dish with snow and stepped over to the brazier, sending a longer look towards her guest. He seemed... contemplative. Good, hopefully it mean he was beginning to come back to his senses. She returned her gaze to the fire, slightly rotating the bowl above it to heat the entire bowl equally. She grit her teeth. The soaring flames beneath her hands were way too warm for her comfort, even when she directed some more energy into them, trying to equalize the temperature. Focused, for a moment she almost forgot about the man close by, reminded only by his voice, when he finally finished his deliberations. To her relief, he was beginning to sound a bit more clear-headed.

As he spoke, she blushed once again, in a nearly exact fashion as he described it. This time, it was not unexpected embrace that solicited such reaction, but rather the flowery words of praise and exaltation towards her visage that he preached. It seemed that he could be chivalrous if he wanted to. As she finished warming the water and composing some sort of an reply to his poetic confession, she turned to the sight of a bountiful bouquet of snowdrops in his hands, and all her voice could produce was just a surprisingly light and girly laughter, so different to the cold exterior she's been showing him so far. With an amused smile, she stepped up to the bed, with the bowl in her hands taking a seat on the edge of the mattress. Half-turned towards the changeling, she lowered her head for a second, hiding her blush amongst the sea of snow-white curls that flowed to the sides of her head. When she raised it back up, her expression was slightly more controlled, but the amused smirk still remained on her lips.

"Listen, we-" she began, trying to give him some explaination, but couldn't really bring herself say anything more about the passed situation. She shook her head. "It's unimportant. You'll remember with time," she decided, with a slight bow graciously accepting his gift of flowers. She shook her head again, in disbelief, and handed him the filled bowl in return. "Here, drink this. It should help you," she claimed, and brought the bouquet closer to her face, smelling the flowers. After all that happened, he was seriously giving her flowers... She shook her head once more. What an utterly chaotic and absurd situation. She mindlessly picked a few of the stems out of the bunch, slowly examining them, before taking a few seconds of skillful work to weave them into her hair. The flowers hung delicately from above her ear, like a set of beautiful tiny bells. The remaining ones she placed on top of the nearby chair, noting in her mind to perhaps find some vase for them later.

She looked at Lin as he spoke once more, slightly raising her eyebrow in answer to his proposition. Someone here's determined, she smirked, and, despite her better sense, rested her head by the side of his body, herself not sure what exactly pushed her to this gesture. Picking herself slightly upwards and resting on her elbows, she turned towards him. "Well, if you can provide the leaves, I could make us some warm tea~" she offered, her voice bearing a slightly playful note behind it.

• Love 1

Linden smiled and his heart soared as she laughed happily at his words and the offered bouquet. "You have a wonderful laugh~" He saw the beginnings of a blush but she tilted her head and a veil of her snow white hair blocked his view. He cocked his head as she began to and gave up on explaining the situation he shrugged at her assertion that he would remember in time. Regardless of what had happened everything had turned out fine in the end and now he was alone with her, he planned on doing the best he could with that. He propped himself up and exchanged the snowdrops for the bowl of water with a small nod. With both hands he raised it to his lips and drank deeply; the water was cool, but not cold, and very refreshing. He hadn't realized how parched he was until he started drinking. He drained the bowl.

As he finished the water with a satisfied sigh he looked back at Lynette. She had put the flowers in her hair! Lin's face lit up that small gesture was heart warming, a blush colored his cheeks now as he looked at her. Then she laid down next him he flashed her another smile. If anyone were to look at them like this they would certainly think that the couple was a pair of young lovers and Linden was determined to make that the truth. "Tea would be lovely, later. And if your going to make me tea... then I suppose I should do something to earn it. I'm quite sore from before I passed out, you must be too. Perhaps I could massage you; help you relax. You did after all take care of me. I owe you; I need to pay you back somehow~" He absentmindedly twirled a finger in his own green hair as he looked into her violet eyes. His eyes glimmered happily; he knew his intentions were most likely incredibly transparent to her, but she had laid down next to him anyway. Eventually this beautiful Winter Knight would be melting into his arms.

Edited by Solomon
  • Love 1

She took the bowl from his hands and placed it somewhere to the side, before resting her head down into the soft mattress, keeping her eyes fixated on Lin's own vibrantly golden irides. She smiled. He had her right where he wanted, and she didn't even really mind it. And all because of a few honeyed words and a bouquet of flowers... She smirked. He was such a fool - young, so naively stubborn. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but he reminded her of something she had longed for, something that she's been missing without even quite knowing what it was. And he was attractive, she thought, for once deciding not to usher the thought away.

Perhaps it was her who was foolish to let Lin charm her like that. Queen Mab would surely have her head if she had the slightest idea on how close Lyn let this "summerling" get to her, or how much influence he had on her right now, but frankly, the Winter Knight couldn't care less. She didn't really have the strength nor desire to worry about that. Currently, she just needed a while to calm down, and, for once in this lengthy day, to relax, if even for a moment. No powers in the world would take that away from her now, not even the ones of the Queen of Air and Darkness herself.

She turned slightly, pulling her legs onto the bed, and cuddled a bit closer to him, keen to hear the sound of his voice. Yes, it was clear what he was trying to do. It had been clear ever since the first word he uttered after waking up. But was it really so wrong? He wanted her, she wanted him. What did it matter where they came from or whom they served? It had been ages since someone treated her with as much affection as he did - the Winter Court was not the place for such frivolousness - and even if it was all just an act, who said she couldn't enjoy it?

"You don't owe me anything, Lin. You'd do the same if the tables were turned," she responded quietly, in a tone of something obvious being stated. Because, in fact, it was him who took care of her first. Even if he didn't quite remember it now. She smiled encouragingly. "But... a massage would be nice..." she followed in a slightly dreamy voice.

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Love 1

Linden like most summer fae was no stranger to carnal diversions, this however felt special. This wasn't a romp with a nymph behind some bushes. She had an icy prideful exterior that hid and protected an inner kindness and warmth that had somehow survived the cold, cruelty of the winter court. Where as he... he really hadn't had to deal with anything so terrible. His life had been idyllic save for dealings with, or preparing to deal with, the forces of winter or other monstrous nations.

He wasn't certain he'd be as kind as she, if he had been born to the winter fae. In fact he seriously doubted any other fae would have taken nearly as good care of him, as she evidently had, without either claiming he owed them a favor or being in his debt already.  That was simply their nature but she, she was a changeling. She can and did choose to do otherwise going above and beyond to restore his good health. And now, now she was indulging his desires, likely her own as well but he wasn't privy to how she viewed the situation. 

She snuggled closer to him and he bit his lip seductively and then smiled.  "I'm glad you think of me as kind; I'll do my utmost to maintain that reputation...."  Then Linden bit his lip again, this time in nervousness, wondering if he should tell her about his gut feeling of how special she was. Oh goodness I'm blushing like a embarrassed virgin now. He moved on for now slowly sliding his hands under her shirt and beginning to rub her back as he embraced her. He began to dig his fingers in giving her a proper massage as his hands moved along her smooth skin from her lower back and heading up "Lynette you- you're special you've shown me more kindness than I think most would... and there are these little moments, your laugh earlier, snuggling up to me just now, and speaking so matter of factly about my kindness when I- it felt like this icy wall comes down and behind it is something really wonderful, miraculous even." He continued massaging her with an awkward nervous smile and then leaned in to kiss her forehead gently. As he did so he deftly unhooked her bra and continued massaging her back.

Edited by Solomon
  • Love 1

"Lin, I- why... are you saying all this?" she asked, and turned her head towards him. He could see the surprise in her lavander-coloured eyes. What he was saying- it didn't feel like the flowery, but ultimately rather empty ramblings with which he tried to lure her to this very bed. This sounded genuine, personal, and the sight of his flushed cheeks and slightly embarassed expression only assured Lynette in her suspicions. "I'm- flattered, but I'm not nearly as worthy of your praise as you make it sound! I harassed and attacked you without a reason, I- I nearly killed you just to prove a point!" Her voice rose slightly into the higher pitches as she expressed her concerns, her cheeks beginning to burn darker with emotion. She had had plenty of time to think things over when he slept, and she knew he was in the wrong here. Did he forget why was he even here? How she let her pride and emotions take over her common sense? She didn't want to break the atmosphere, she enjoyed the closeness of his body and the feeling of his skilled hands way too much, but she couldn't let him believe such lies about herself either. Filled with this agitation, she didn't even notice as he unhooked her bra, until only after a few seconds, when she recognized the lightness she suddenly felt in her chest. She gasped lightly and lowered her eyelids as he kissed her forehead, before looking back up at him. in a gaze that searched for an explaination when he once again moved away.

Truth be told, Lynette had not been thinking half as well of Lin as he had thought of her. A part of her, this innate suspicion and distance that one had to have to survive in the Winter Court, ratified by all that she's been taught of the deceitful ways of the Summerfae, kept her in the belief that there could be some ulterior motive behind Linden's actions, some secret goal with which he intended to eventually hurt her, or the ones she cared about. Of course, she had acknowledged his actions and how he had already shown her more kindness and understanding than he needed to - but somewhere, in the back of her mind, she had always remembered that he may not be - or may not have been - fully truthful with her. And now, hearing these words, she was left feeling guilty and embarassed of her very beliefs,

• Love 1

Linden saw she was surprised by what he had said and he smiled but then what she said next stunned him. More importantly it jogged his memory and after he kissed her forehead, he remembered the academy and the fight. He shook his head as he reeled with the realization. After the shock he grew pensive for a second. "I remember... now." He frowned as he mulled over his memories and how they factored into his good opinion of her. Surprisingly despite the trepidation with which he viewed her before their encounter and the anger and fear he felt in the encounter itself; he found they didn't change much of anything. He gazed back at her kindly as she searched for an explanation in his expression. He gave her a small smile and spoke in a soft reassuring voice "Lyn everyone makes mistakes. I did act like a cocky know it all and was generally an ass. The important thing is right now. Here you are accepting the responsibility for what you've done and admitting your mistake. You aren't a bad person, maybe misguided and misled. I might be a bit too; you're much different from what I expected of a winter changeling, but that's not necessarily our fault. We can ignore what we were taught.... Like I said there's an icy wall but beneath that Lynette, you are amazing." Linden pulled her back in close and kissed her gently on the lips to emphasize his point. 

Edited by Solomon
  • Love 1

Lyn's eyes kept her focus on his, waiting as his memories began to come back to him. She half-expected him to react as he did - ever since he woke up, he's shown her nothing but kindness - and yet hearing that affirmation still made her tear up a little. She felt foolish. Because of how much his forgiveness meant to her. Because of why she cared so much about the opinion of this... summerfae. And because of how important this all was beginning to feel.

The touch of his lips stopped her from overthinking.

They were soft, gentle, and, above all, warm in a way that Lyn never expected them to be. Relationships in the Winter Court had more often than not been a thing of necessity, a tool to be used in some political game, or merely a way to keep the heat throughout the freezing nights of the Winter Realm. But this - it felt different - personal and affectionate - and it frankly made Lyn even more conflicted about her feelings. She wasn't ready to feel so emotional, to be so... intimate about this, But that was exactly how she felt, and she embraced his lips with eagerness, craving them even more after it had ended. She exhaled lightly, savoring this feeling.

"Thank you, Lin, I... I needed that," she responded with a half smile, and bowed her head slightly, avoiding eye-contact. It was her turn to blush like an embarassed virgin. She fidgeted slightly in his arms, turning face-first towards him, and pulled her head close to his chest, the flowers in her hair brushing tenderly against his breast. For a few moments, she remained motionless, listening to the soft beating of his heart and feeling him breathe under her cheek, before she raised her head again, and kissed him back, channeling all the passion and emotion into this embrace, wanting to let him know how much she appreciated all that he's said and done for her.

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Love 1

He held her gently as she gathered her thoughts. When she finally replied he spoke with a smile "I know~" She blushed and buried her head in his chest and his heart thudded happily as he enjoyed the tender embrace. The she looked up again a passionate fire burning in her lavender eyes. She kissed him. It was intense, she pushed her head forward and wrapped her arms around him finally reciprocating his touch.

Lin almost smiled into the kiss. He matched her passion his head bobbing slightly as he pushed against her then let him be pushed by her kiss; then opening his mouth slightly he began to explore her mouth with his tongue. As they made out passionately he continued rubbing her back reaching her shoulders then down as he fully removed the bra and carelessly tossed it out onto the floor of the room. He hiked her shirt up and began gently fondling her firm perky breasts as they filled his hands. 

Edited by Solomon
  • Love 1

The second kiss felt even better than the first one. Lyn moaned slightly at the sensation of his tongue entering her mouth and pushed even further into Lin's lips, wrapping her hand behind his neck. almost as if she feared he would try to break away. Her eyes were half-closed, barely able to focus from the sudden rush of emotion and desire, widening only for a second when she felt his hands tenderly encompass her breasts. She practically purred into his lips, wanting him to know how much she wanted and enjoyed his touch. Her heart was racing now, her chest rising and falling within his hands as he feeled her out. Her sapphire nipples hardened under his touch, shivers of pleasure resonating through her body every time his fingers brushed and stroke them.

She pressed her hand into his chest, gently turning him on his back and moving herself with him, not wanting for a second to break the contact between their hot and bohtered bodies. Her hair brushed against his cheeks, slightly tickling his skin as she continued to lean deep into the kiss. Almost impatiently, she pulled one of her legs over his body, straddling him for the second time this day - this once for a vastly different reason than before. Her hand remained on his chest, softly caressing his muscles and feeling out the texture of his skin.

• Love 1

She clutched, kissed, and caressed him almost desperately making her desire known. Lin moaned into the kiss, he was practically aching with how hard he was at the moment. His heart thundered as their lips remained locked even as she moved him and got on top. For several moments their hands explored the smooth skin of each other's chests. Then Linden's hands slid down the length of her toned form and to his slight irritation met her pants.

He pulled at them and with the desperate strength of lust got the pants over her shapely ass and they fell to her knees. Linden greedily grabbed her ass squeezing it his fingers sinking in. After thoroughly exploring her rear with his hands he let go of her ass with one hand and guided her hand to his crotch. "mmm fuck yes!"

Linden hooked his fingers around her panties rubbing her wet folds gently for a moment before ripping her panties. His breath quickening in anticipation of what was to come, he repositioned his hands onto her hips. He grinded against her looking into her eyes with his desire burning in his own as the length of his shaft rubbed against her sodden entrance. Linden bit his lips and rubbed his hands up and down the side of her body making sure to massage her breasts feeling her hard nipples between his fingers and also sinking his fingers into the soft but firm flesh of her generous ass.

Edited by Solomon
  • Woohoo 1

Lyn yelped slightly as the summerfae handled her pants, the rough material rubbing on her skin as they made their way down her thighs, before, with a few sharp tugs, she pushed them down her ankles and off her legs, They fell off the bed, knocking a few flowers off the nearby chair before landing on floor. She moaned in delight as his fingers dug into her asscheek, the slight pain from the pressure of his digits only adding to her rising agitation and impatience. Her hand almost unconsciously went from his chest towards her groin, eager to discharge this excitation he was causing, but his own hand intercepted hers, guiding it softly towards his own crotch, reminding her about his own desires. Through the material of his underwear, she wrapped her hand around his hard member, running it up and down the shaft as he moved to take care of her own arousal. She continued to massage his length for a couple seconds, before getting impatient. Her arm shook slightly as she brought it to pull down his undergarments, the soft rubbing at her groin beginning to have more and more impact on her with every coming second.

A light moan escaped her mouth and quickly turned into a loud gasp as his movements slowed down and she felt a short, rough pull at her underwear, before hearing the tearing sound that followed. She pushed her mouth into the side of his neck, breathing heavily and leaving a wet outline of her lips on his skin as he grasped onto her hips and pulled her over his length, her nether lips parting slightly from its girth. He guided her up and down, with every move causing her to pant in excitement. She continued the motions even as she felt his hands go up her body, returning to pleasure her asscheeks and breasts, and moved her own hand towards her clit, rubbing it in harmony to the pace of his grinding.

Her voice shook slightly as she pulled herself away from his neck, her mouth still hovering near his ear. "I- mmh- I want... you..." she tried to explain, her fingers with only slight hesitation lowering to spread her lips further, inviting him in.

• Love 1

She kissed his neck eagerly and he made small pleased moans as she did so. He continued to grind against her the both of their pleasure and excitement building. Then she spoke with a husky voice into his ear. He shuddered with satisfaction. "I've been waiting to hear you say that! Mmm I wanted to take you so bad!"

Linden removed one hand from her body and looked down to reposition himself to enter her. He gasped in delight as he saw her lithe fingers spreading her nether lips for him. He eagerly pressed the head of his cock in to the opening she had made. Lin sighed in ecstasy as the most sensitive portion of his cock was enveloped in her warm wet folds. 

Letting go of her ass and wrapping his arm around her waist for leverage he slowly lifted his hips. With his other hand he sought out her face caressing it and guiding it to his own. As his manhood traveled deeper and deeper parting the silken veils of her insides with its girth, he kissed her deeply reveling in the moment as their hips met and he was hilted deep in her.

• Love 1

Feeling him press against her, Lynette shuddered with anticipation, eager to envelop him inside. She slowly lowered herself onto his member, arching slightly backwards and letting out a prolonged moan as she felt her insides spread to accomodate his girth.

His hand guided her to his lips, which she eagerly accepted, but ultimately found herself barely able to focus on, moaning into the kiss as he explored more and more of her passage. Her arms wrapped around the back of his neck and head, keeping her in the embrace of his mouth as her entire body shifted down on his length. Yet another louder gasp escaped her lips, as she felt him finally bury all of himself inside, the kiss that linked them only adding to the intensity of the sensation, She parted their mouths just for a moment, breathing in, and returned to the caress of his lips as soon as she could. She raised her hips, slowly pushing herself up a few inches, before, with a reverse motion, lowering herself back onto his member, shaking in delight as it filled her again, her lips slipping from his into a sloppy kiss that landed on his cheek. She repeated the motion, slowly beginning to give rhytm to her movements, and continued to do so as she once again found his mouth with his, and eagerly embraced it.

• Love 1

Linden made small satisfied noises each time Lynette gasped. If he had to pick a favorite part of sex it'd be the noises and reactions of his partner. When she first arched her back as he entered ... mmmm he'd do his best to hold onto that memory. 

She wrapped her arms around him and she gasped right on his lips he intensified the kiss as a result his tongue seekingbout hers. Before he could begin thrusting the eager changeling began bouncing on him her kisses growing sloppy as pleasure ruined her ability to aim her lips. He groaned in satisfaction as she continued moving. Her voluptuous lips found his again and he waited for an opportunity to match the rhythm of her bouncing.

Their hips met with the smack of flesh on flesh and Linden ler out a lustful groan from the intensity. Linden began to increase his pace. He dropped his head back from the kiss beginning to breathe heavily from effort. He looked up at Lyn and with an enraptured smile and voice heavy with lust said, "You- feel so- amazing. Tight- and warmmmmm." Linden continued to slam his cock into her from beneath his pace hard and fast the sound of their hips meeting filling the empty spaces between moans. As he did so his free hand explored Lynette's body gently trailing his hand along her neck then her lovely breasts and her toned stomach. 

• Love 1

As his mouth let go of hers, she released his head from her embrace. Her hands rested on his chest, and she gently pushed herself off of his body, sliding them lower towards his abs and groin as she straightened up on top of him, not daring to stop their loving motion. "Ahh- you're~ great!" she just managed to respond, feeling him shift deep within her as she changed position. Her panting began getting louder and more frequent as she mounted him, with each subsequent bounce spreading more and more pleasure throughout her entire body, his inquisitive hands certainly helping in that.

He felt just perfect inside of her, sliding in and out, with every thrust filling her completely and bringing her pleasures she haven't had the chance to feel for a long time. Wet and lewd noises filled the room, accentuating the sultry voices of either and both of them, bringing a rather vivid image of the action between their hips. As his hands moved down from her chest, she let out a moan of protest, bringing one of her hands up to guide him back towards her breasts, so eager to be fondled and played with. "D~Don't... stop..." she pleaded, feeling the heat slowly rising within her, and not wanting the sensation to go away.

• Love 1

Linden smiled such general compliments were a very good sign during sex it meant that he was doing well enough that she had to say something but really couldn't think of anything specific from the pleasure. His earlier compliments were no different he was thoroughly enjoying himself his body moving itself almost mindlessly in pursuit of pleasure. Despite his increased base he did his best to feel relaxed as he knew from experience that being too tense would mean that he wouldn't last as long. He did his best to breathe in time with the rhythm of his hips trying to get in a pattern. The relaxation had the side effect of him not restraining any moans or grunts and he became a lot louder and more vocal beneath Lynette. 

It had been days since he had last had sex and this, this! Well she was wonderful genuine, loving even. She wasn't some nymph trying to wring him out with her lower muscles she wrapped around him juuuust right and from her noises and words he could tell that he was definitely hitting all the right spots. He smiled as she grabbed his hand and moved it back to her breast to appease her he let go of her waist, with her directly above him now he didn't need the leverage, and brought his other hand to her other breast. He smushed and rubbed her breasts together cupping them in his hands while his index and forefinger rubbed her hard nipples. Linden could feel his pleasure beginning to mount, but he kept up his pace as he could tell from the expression on Lynette's face that she was loving every second of it. He took a deep breath huffing in pleasure as he continued to thrust hard into her womanhood he felt just so damn sensitive he could feel her soft hands on his chest and stomach, her plush butt as his pelvis smacked against it, a bead of her wetness sliding down his shaft and onto his balls, and her hard nipples a wonderful contrast from her soft breasts.  

Edited by Solomon
  • Love 1

Oh he was hitting the right spots, alright. Lynette pressed his hands against her bosom, groaning in delight as his fingers dexterously picked up on what she intended. Satisfied, she let her hand fall back on his chest, helping her push herself up and back down again. Her movements were starting to get quicker, stronger, as every motion made her intensely feel the building up pleasure. To her surprise, Lin seemed to relax under her, by no means decreasing the pleasure, and in fact making things even more enjoyable for her as she had slightly more control to make sure she felt his length in all the right places. She appreciated that deeply, even if she was in a rather poor condition to confess it, panting heavily as she jumped up and down on top of him. Most of the fey she knew would focus on their own pleasure, often leaving her needy after they've reached their climax. Lin, however, seemed to care about her well-being even more than his own, which she felt well even now, her breasts dancing in his hands as he played with her sensitive nipples.

"Lin, I'm~ going to~!" she exclaimed between the rapid breaths, feeling that she's gotten past the point of no return, where her pleasure could only increase until it amounted to a satisfying pinnacle. Her heart was racing, her breaths becoming shallow and increasingly frequent. "Ha~ HAh.. HAAAH...YeSsh..." she felt herself exclaim, her voice rising in pitch, vibrating in the air as the feeling building up in her loins finally reached its climax, now resonating all at once throughout her lovely form. She arched deeply backwards, feeling every muscle in her body emanate with immense glee, her insides hyper-sensitive, pulsating and drenching his rod with her sweet, warm lady fluids. "NnnNgH~FuUck... S-soo goood~<3" she confessed, sweaty and still panting heavy. She leaned back towards him, kissing him deeply and passionately as her movements slowed down a bit, the euphoric sensation coming to a pass.

• Love 1

Lin was not surprised when Lynette seized more control that was fairly typical when women were close to climax. He was surprised however at just how hard she was pounding away, overpowering his upward thrusts and pushing him into the bed. Not that he minded it meant he could conserve energy for what he was planning after her first climax. 

Music to his ears, she cried out his name as she warned him of her impending climax. It wasn't necessary as he could feel her heartbeat increasing, her chest heaving with breath as he continued to play with her breasts, but he appreciated it all the same. He groaned out in pleasure his voice low mixing with her higher pitched exclamation as she threw her head back, hair flying, and arched backwards as she came. Her insides convulsed about his cock and grew even more wonderfully wet. She slowed her movements as she expressed her approval and kissed him still rocking back and forth on him gently whimpering in pleasure occasionally as she rode out the heights of her climax.

"Oh very~ but I think it can get better~" he purred seductively. Linden clasped his arms around her back and lifted one of his legs to the side and rolled her over onto her back while still inside her, with an ease that suggested experience. Now atop her he grinned pinning her to the bed he leaned in and began passionately kissing her neck and nibbling it gently. As he did so he began to slowly move his hips up and down starting with long slow thrusts, taking advantage of his now much wider range of movement, to slide all but the head of his cock out of her and then slowly thrust it all back in; savoring the feeling of her newly slickened and still occasionally twitching pussy.

Edited by Solomon
  • Love 1

"~oh!" Lyn yelped in surprise at his assertion, her senses having barely recovered from the wonderful experience. She grasped tightly onto his body, her fingers digging into his shoulder and side as he lifted her above the bed, raising himself from the mattress. She wasn't sure what he wanted to do, until she felt herself fall back onto the bed, his body now above her, pushing her into the pillows. "Ahh~!" she let out another sultry sound as his lips dug into her neck, assaulting it with a barrage of kisses and caresses. Her arms, wrapped around his body, pulled him closer, yearning, adoring this affection as, with a single powerful move, he thrusted deep into her, sending shivers through her entire form.

His movements were now much smoother, the sounds of him moving through her increased wetness filling the room at a regular basis, but even more pleasurable, as she felt him take control, now repeatedly pushing his entire length inside, in slower, but much more intense motions bringing immense pleasure to her body.

Slightly more used to the new position now, her hands began to wander, tenderly caressing his shoulders and the muscles of his back, moving slowly down his body, and shaking, her fingers pressing a bit stronger into his skin, each time he filled her. "Y..You're so amazing~OhH...L-Lin!" she announced, not quite able to finish the sentence before he moved into her again, causing her voice to squeal and shake in delight.

• Love 1