New crazy angel

Hello 🙂 I'm new here.

This site was recommended to me to do Role-play, and I hope find good and hot stories 😋

Just to introduce myself, I'm a female in my twenties, and I love male-Demons, I wish to be catched by them.

See you soon, maybe 😉

Hello and welcome to the site! Feel free to check around to get a grip of how this site goes. If you want to do RP in a form of a club, here's the link. If you prefer to have RP in more private style, you can find those RP listed here. Didn't find anything you like? You can make one! Just click "Add New Bulletin post" and write down what you currently looking and make sure to add link to your RP preference sheet so people would know what are you into.

If you got any question, you can ask admin. Their name are colored purple, you won't miss them! Some even would greet you personally. Anyway, here's the admin list. They're friendly so ask away if you had any question regarding the site!

I guess that's pretty much it else this welcome greeting card would turn into a book! Have a good day~

Archived