Yes, No, Maybe

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depending on how I feel about the person, yes. If I trust them and they're not just little more than a rando, definitely. I've thought about it with my friend who babysits my kid sometimes, who I have known for a very long time, but at the same time we're just not like that lol.

Would you eat ramen with cheese melted in instead of the flavor packet?

Just now, Cute_Bro said:

Ramen? No never, there is a type of pasta for everything, and ramen and cheese don't go that well together imo...always do add egg and soy sauce to them though! 

Would you consider the end of a bad marriage a happy ending for those involved?

Y E S. They'll both move on to happier things if they can not talk and work things out together. It has to be a partnership and it seems like so few people understand that and jump into marriage early.

Would you go bungee jumping off of a bridge with jagged rocks below?

1 minute ago, Cute_Bro said:

Ramen? No never, there is a type of pasta for everything, and ramen and cheese don't go that well together imo...always do add egg and soy sauce to them though! 

Would you consider the end of a bad marriage a happy ending for those involved?

Yes: and sometimes of a good one, too, in circumstances. 

Would you voluntarily separate from someone you love?

1 minute ago, Gangsta Moll said:

Yes: and sometimes of a good one, too, in circumstances. 

Would you voluntarily separate from someone you love?

Yes, and I have, and it hurts terribly. I'm the kind of person who does not really open my heart that much and when I do, I REALLY hold on and I'm terrified to let go. It's caused me issues in the past, and I'm trying to work on that.

Do you chew ice cream?

3 minutes ago, Pixel said:

It's the powder where the ✨ f l a v o r ✨ comes from.

I will never, as long as I live, ever accept that a bag of flavor powder is an acceptable thing to add to a meal.

And yes, avocado goes easily with many things.

Would you give up avocado on toast if it meant you could buy a house?

Archived