Oompa Loompa Doopety Doo...

Hi, yo, wassup and Hello! Name's Hamma! So, new here and been looking for a good hentai-themed ERP site and hopefully that's here! I have LOTS of RPing XP and have many ERP ideas I wanna try with a kinky and fun-minded female into some good-old, detailed kink and fantasy!

My go toes are: Ageplay, Straight Shota, Gentle Femdom/Mommydom and Interracial but see my preferences for more deets!

And, a giggity-giggity, giggity-goo to you all!

Femdom isn't necessarily a sub/dom fetish.  It's just more of when the female takes the lead in a sexual situation.  Things like climbing on top of the man and riding cowgirl or pushing the man down so she can suck on his dick are all examples of a femdom.  Its something that all Ecchi RPs will feature, even if its just a small part, unless the male does all the work and the female just lays there.

2 minutes ago, Teppo said:

Femdom isn't necessarily a sub/dom fetish.  It's just more of when the female takes the lead in a sexual situation.  Things like climbing on top of the man and riding cowgirl or pushing the man down so she can suck on his dick are all examples of a femdom.  Its something that all Ecchi RPs will feature, even if its just a small part, unless the male does all the work and the female just lays there.

Right on, mah man! ...o-or, woman! so, yea, just anything where the female is aggressive and takes the lead OR is just the aggressor, hah hah. If this tickles your fancy, I have ideas!

Well, I mean even when a man and woman are equal during sex, there will inevitably be moments where one or the other is taking more control of the situation.  That's not to say that it can't or won't change in the next moment.  Sex is dynamic and made up of a lot of different parts, and unless you're specifically playing out a kink, there will be moments where both partners are equal, moments where the man is taking the lead, and moments where the woman is taking the lead.

The whole dom/sub thing is just a subtle part of sex that no one really thinks about.  The fetish is taking those aspects to the extreme and focusing on one or the other being more dominate.

The best way I can show examples of this are:

--A woman riding Cowgirl would be a femdom moment, because she has more control of the tempo.
--A man taking a woman in Doggy would be a Male Dom moment, because, again, he has more control of the tempo.
--Two women scissoring would be a more neutral/equal moment, because they both have equal control of the tempo.

I guess the easiest way to say it is that Control in this case is not about who has a more dominate personality over the other person, but by who can control the tempo or pacing of sex in that given moment.  Make sense?

Sorry, honestly not trying to argue, you don't have to like femdom or even RP it, I just felt like I didn't adequately make my point and wanted to try again a different tact.  Plus I love having discussions of different ideas.

1 minute ago, Teppo said:

Well, I mean even when a man and woman are equal during sex, there will inevitably be moments where one or the other is taking more control of the situation.  That's not to say that it can't or won't change in the next moment.  Sex is dynamic and made up of a lot of different parts, and unless you're specifically playing out a kink, there will be moments where both partners are equal, moments where the man is taking the lead, and moments where the woman is taking the lead.

The whole dom/sub thing is just a subtle part of sex that no one really thinks about.  The fetish is taking those aspects to the extreme and focusing on one or the other being more dominate.

--A woman riding Cowgirl would be a femdom moment, because she has more control of the tempo.
--A man taking a woman in Doggy would be a Male Dom moment, because, again, he has more control of the tempo.
--Two women scissoring would be a more neutral/equal moment, because they both have equal control of the tempo.

I guess the easiest way to say it is that Control in this case is not about who has a more dominate personality over the other person, but by who can control the tempo or pacing of sex in that given moment.  Make sense?

Sorry, honestly not trying to argue, you don't have to like femdom or even RP it, I just felt like I didn't adequately make my point and wanted to try again a different tact.  Plus I love having discussions of different ideas.

lol you got a thumbs up from me! That being said, sure Jenny we can rp out something non-BDSM, but I just like a woman who can own-a bon-a! tee hee, see what I did there...???

2 minutes ago, Notorious F.U.D.G.E. said:

Hm, sort of for me; I prefer forceful, aggressive women hah hah. You don't to bodyslam my chars, hah hah, but be passionate and...maybe a wee bit.....'crazy'? lol

I see.

I would get pretty bored with doing the same thing over and over again, personally.

2 minutes ago, Teppo said:

Ah, yes. Though I would hardly call this being dominant or anything. It becomes a fetish when it is a bigger focus in the scene. If it is just normal "back and forth", then I don't see any issues with it.

Sadly, I have had partners who wanted to be overly dominant and shit and that is a massive turn-off for me personally.

1 minute ago, Notorious F.U.D.G.E. said:

lol you got a thumbs up from me! That being said, sure Jenny we can rp out something non-BDSM, but I just like a woman who can own-a bon-a! tee hee, see what I did there...???

How did you draw BDSM into this? No one spoke of that fetish so far.

Anyway, I do consider myself fairly flexible and something less aggressive is definitely much more up my alley. Taking initiative is great and fun, but once it goes "too far" from me, it just gets "meh".

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

How did you draw BDSM into this? No one spoke of that fetish so far.

Anyway, I do consider myself fairly flexible and something less aggressive is definitely much more up my alley. Taking initiative is great and fun, but once it goes "too far" from me, it just gets "meh".

LOL It's not! Just meant, I dig your limits. Yea, I more 'fuck-minded' than 'love-making' rn. 

Archived