OOC chat for Neuropa

5 minutes ago, PizzaDeliveryDude said:

Can I use Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad to be my character.

And if not can I just use my dude from fallout 4 to be my character by any chance?

Geez...just how much space does that signature take up?

Uhhmmm...you mean a character that is like him or did you mean literally him?

I have no idea who your Fallout 4 character is, so I can't say anything about that.

9 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Geez...just how much space does that signature take up?

Uhhmmm...you mean a character that is like him or did you mean literally him?

I have no idea who your Fallout 4 character is, so I can't say anything about that.

Well basically just literally him. Like just fully him 

And for the Fallout 4 Character I might just have to take a screenshot of it and send it here.

5 minutes ago, PizzaDeliveryDude said:

Well basically just literally him. Like just fully him 

And for the Fallout 4 Character I might just have to take a screenshot of it and send it here.

I am not sure. It doesn't really make sense in my head since he is from a fully different setting.

Sure. Go ahead and do so - just remember that this setting is not Fallout, but my own custom made one.

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

I am not sure. It doesn't really make sense in my head since he is from a fully different setting.

Sure. Go ahead and do so - just remember that this setting is not Fallout, but my own custom made one.

I can fully explain this amount without having my brain getting shut down for being too stupid

Also yipeee.

• 5 months later...