OOC chat for Neuropa

• 2 weeks later...

Sooo I've actually been looking at this club for a while, I've just been reluctant to join cause I've been busy. But as my schedule lightens up I'm starting to want to get into this

I have a couple of ideas for characters, and I definitely want to partake in as many plot points as possible, so I have a question;

Does my character have to be a part of the respective faction to take part in the question? If so, might there be other ways for me to jump in on it from another angle, so to speak?

• Woohoo 1

Just now, Matty said:

Sooo I've actually been looking at this club for a while, I've just been reluctant to join cause I've been busy. But as my schedule lightens up I'm starting to want to get into this

I have a couple of ideas for characters, and I definitely want to partake in as many plot points as possible, so I have a question;

Does my character have to be a part of the respective faction to take part in the question? If so, might there be other ways for me to jump in on it from another angle, so to speak?

No rush at all! I mean, I am not exactly going anywhere and neither is this 😛

No, not at all. Faction is optional as character creation states 😄

• Woohoo 1

38 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Very good! I know it can be a handful to deal with an actual RPG system if you have never done one before or just something new. So most often I expect people to have questions at first.

Oh no worries. I've been playing with all sorts of different rpg systems since I was a kid so this is pretty normal for me. I guess I should ask tho, how will we go about rolling for this rp?

2 minutes ago, Matty said:

Oh no worries. I've been playing with all sorts of different rpg systems since I was a kid so this is pretty normal for me. I guess I should ask tho, how will we go about rolling for this rp?

To make it easier for newcomers, I have opted to go with the point buy alternative. You get 12 points you can distribute as you like, with max 3 put into one ability.

Just now, JennyDK said:

To make it easier for newcomers, I have opted to go with the point buy alternative. You get 12 points you can distribute as you like, with max 3 put into one ability.

Oh no, I wasn't referring to that. I was referring to rolling in general, such as with mutations and ability checks, etc etc..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...