Vance took the hint that she wants gazes locked at all times so he wouldn't flinch his head around too much. She was very interesting by doing this. He couldn't understand why she wanted it that way but didn't mind it. "...So...Like...Vampire puberty?" That is one way to put it. He didn't know vampires could undergo violent phases. "That's unique..Have you went through it too?" 

He played a little with the water turning it around with his hand as Alicia suggested a werewolf. "Those stink dogs..? No..Its unlikely. The way that neck was bitten..Not only percisely on the arteries but no indication of a werewolf jaw. I know werewolves have fangs but they would bite the whole head off instead of making holes in it.." He stopped splashing the water around itself. "Maybe it was fate I didnt go back there in time. I would not be here right now-" 

Her soothing made him interrupt his thoughts. He stared blankly at Alicia before speaking. "Alicia von Vulf, for a girl who looks well educated and introverted, you sure enjoy soothing the opposite sex.." He makes a statement through observation. "Are you only educated on science? You are immortal so I would guess you know other things like mathematics and physics. I can feel your nerdy energy from far away. And..the smell of a stinky dog bomb a moment ago." He wavers his hand in front of his nose confirming he smelt what she had been working on before coming to wash it off. 

"I did. A long, long time ago."

She didn't bother to elaborate further. They weren't her worst days, but they were a bit embarrassing to reflect upon. "Werewolves can be precise. Experienced ones, anyway." Still, she had not seen the wounds herself. Perhaps it was a vampire.

A young, stupid vampire.

His next words gave her pause. A hint of pink rose to her cheeks for but a moment before she was able to better compose herself. "If you are making a comment about what I may or may not be attracted to then you should know that I find men and women both desirable. If I were so inclined I could seduce you." Indeed, it would be an easy task for someone as experienced as she was in the mystical arts! "As for my education, I am educated in many matters. Alchemy. Astronomy. Mathematics. Physics. Most scientific fields overlap at one point or another."

When he inquired about her project she seemed to perk up just a bit! "What your nose detected was an experiment in the works. A musk bomb for werewolves. It is supposed to drive them into heat. Distract them in a fight. Keep them distracted from their environment. Allow for observation. Disrupt their social hierarchy. It has many uses."

"..." Noticing her blushing once more, Vance understands why her reactions are like this. He taps Alicia very lightly on the shoulder. "I think I finally understand why you react such way. I feel a bit awkward now too, knowing you seem affected by the fact that we're naked and shoulder to shoulder.." He says a little low, blushing a bit himself which you would definitely never see from Vance. Although be it he finally forgets Alicia is even a vampire. Her well educated personality has drawn him out of his protective anger and measurements. "I dont know. I am not your Thrall. I would prefer not to be seduced by a vampire I am not serving.." 

The boy cleared his throat loudly. "Either way..Musk bomb for werewolves..You're developing counter-measurements for werewolves?" That peaked Vance's interest a little bit. He got an idea that will keep his hunting skills sharp to the edge. But, he wasn't going to make any proposition yet without being filled in more by Alicia. "Are werewolves a general problem here for Miana's castle? You seem to take enjoyment in such complex projects." Vance couldn't help but lightly smile. She was so cute for a vampire in his eyes and so talented. She is the first Vampire he can genuinely admit he gets along with in general. "..Say, could I maybe..Somehow, I dont know..Become something like a gadget tester for you? You see, I dont want to feel like my years of training and hunting are suddenly going to start wasting away.." He probably didn't know what he was getting himself into, but hopelessness is one feeling he doesn't like to experience. 

Once more pink filled her cheeks. Why did he have to say it out loud?! Alicia lowered herself even further into the water in an effort to hide her embarrassment. "I am simply stating that I could" mumbled the little vampire.

Thankfully Vance pushed on to another topic: her experiments! "I am. One can never be certain when they might be necessary. I plan on studying them regardless. Provided they work, it should be a useful tool."

Her day was about to get even better as the Human volunteered himself to become a test subject! Having her experiment blow up in her face, it had turned out, was quite fortuitous! She sat up yet again, turning to face the man. "If you are volunteering then I will not decline it. However you will need Miana's permission." Not that she wouldn't test on him regardless. Alicia tended to do as she pleased, and although it had gotten her into trouble in the past she had been and still was apathetic towards such things. Science was too important for hurt feelings!

Still, I probably shouldn't do anything that will permanently harm him, or disfigure him. Gadgets should be fine. Unless they explode or something of that nature. Accidents happen. I can hide a corpse if need be.

"Speaking of your training, hunting werewolves is not much different. It might be a suggestion to make towards Miana, should you desire to partake in such things."

"Regardless.." An intimidating index finger pointed at Alicia von Vulf. Vance decided to joke around with her a bit, putting some seriousness behind his voice. "If I lose any of my limbs; I'll dislocate your fangs. If you try to permanently damage me; I'll dislocate your fangs. If you give me unsafe gadgets; I'll dislocate your fangs. And if I end up a thrown away corpse; I'll dislocate your fangs before it happens." He rose his hand down after warning her. But then she saw he couldn't help it but break the threatening mood with a smirk and muffled laughs. "Pft..Pshhfh..Skhm.." He let it go away first before clearing any misunderstanding. "I'm joking..I trust your intelligence. Maybe not your morality for now, but your intelligence.." 

With that Vance felt satisfied. She witnessed the toned by physique boy stand up and brush his hair back. Of course, thank god, what was in between his legs wasn't visible. He walked over to his clothes and picked them up checking which was odd. "I'll have to go for now, if you don't mind. My skin has began getting saggy even. I had fun, despite at first almost going over the edge.." Vance states before he gets out of the water fast so that Alicia wouldn't catch a glimpse my accident. He goes over to one of the large campfires to dry up whatever he can without getting burn marks. After putting on his hoodie and his casual pants he gets up, walking back to Alicia from the edge. His knees bend down balancing his crouch. "See you some other time. I'll talk with Miss Blackthorne about my little volunteering post.." He put some respect to Miana's existence for the first time.

One of the vampire's brows arched as a finger was aimed right between her eyes. Was that a threat? She doubted if he could make good on it, although not for lack of trying. Thankfully it appeared to be a joke. Even so, she appeared unamused, but then that was just her normal expression.

"You should trust my intelligence. You may be correct in distrusting my morality."

If Miana hadn't claimed him already she might have done all of those things. Of course sometimes errors occurred and she wouldn't be able to promise that her experiments wouldn't bring him harm. But then he had volunteered. He would need to live with said consequences.

With the boy taking his leave Alicia relaxed back against the edge of the bath, lids shutting. This was a good spot to rest and consider her next course of action, although she probably wouldn't stay any longer than another hour. "I don't mind. We shall speak again later. Take care, Vance."

Vance rose up from his crouching position after seeing Alicia will stay here for a bit longer. "You too, Alicia. See you around later then." With a short turn over he simply walked towards the exit opening the heavy doors to walk out. He shut them back up later and took his leave to explore the castle for whatever goal he has now. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up