BodyMod Clinic

Scarlett looks to her hand and slowly moves the pinkie finger and it folds into her arm, she smiles and does the same with each of the other fingers individually. Till she could make a fist with her new arm, the joy on her face was very evident for sure as she rolled the wrist too and bent her arm at the elbow to test the other joints. It felt great, she felt whole again for the first time in months. "Thanks Doctor, my new arm feels amazing haha!"

• Love 1

Dr. Faust does not show any outward sort of glee or contentment as he has done this so many times - as well as way more complex - that this is just a routine job for him. Still, it is good for him to hear that his work provides something positive for the clients. He gives a slow and dignitive nod of the head to her words."I am still not done, but now you can at least now operate your new arm, miss Scarlett. The rest of the procedure is to make sure it won't get ruined, banged up or will malfunction or shortwire", he answers in return and gets her to hold the arm still again. He gets back to work, doing things like properly wiring things together, casing wires and connectors with platings or other types of materials. He also adds the protective plating to the outside, once everything below is done well enough. This all takes about another 15 minutes in all, going by fast as he works efficiently and fast, almost like a machine.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Scarlett just let's the doctor do his thing, she wasn't going to interfere in anyway. Otherwise it might ruin her new arm and she wasn't going to let that happen. Still though she was amazed and how skilled and how quick Faust was working, it was like watching an artist at work on a canvas. Except this canvas was her prosthetic arm and Faust's tools were the brushes. She stayed silent during the whole procedure, picturing her fellow officers faces when she comes in tomorrow with this new arm.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Doctor Faust reaches the end of the procedure, then does a quick double and triple check, which takes approximately another 5-7 more minutes, taking care of any last issues. Finally done, he removes the piece of tech covering his eye that allowed him to look super close and do the precist stuff."There. That ought to be it all completed and done. Go ahead and move it around as you feel like and tell me how it feels", he tells her once everything is fully detached.

• Like 1

Scarlett opens her eyes and looks to her arm and the biggest smile comes across her face. She sits up and moves it around a little, Mali g sure to test out every joint. She didn't doubt Faust's work but she did want to fully test the arm out, so she got off the bed and assumed a boxing stance, one she hadn't taken in a long time. It felt like putting on a shoe that fit you perfectly, a few quick jabs and hooks whistles through the air. Before she did a bicep pose with the red arm "This feels amazing. I actually fill complete again, thank you Doctor Faust".

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dr. Faust gives her room to get up and do her thing, watching with what at least looks like a fairly neutral expression and general demeanour. Still, even he is greatly appreciative of the officers who are the ones to keep the peace (as much as that is possible anyway). He keeps himself seated, looking at the young woman try out her new arm in this manner."It is working perfectly and will feel like you never lost it in the first place. I have made sure of that. Enjoy your new limb Miss Scarlett", he comments back and then quickly type in a few things in his handheld pad to note down the results.

• Love 1

Scarlett nods and thanks the doctor for giving her a new leash on life. She does pay for the procedure on the way out and as she walks home, her eyes don't leave her new arm once as she just keeps flexing it. At one point she finds an empty metal trash can and gives it a punch, denting it quite a lot with her new arm which only made her smile more.

The next day she walks into her station with pride and spots one of the officers that had been tormenting her. She flips him off with the arm and all eyes are drawn to her as she heads to the chiefs office and enters. Slamming her palms into the desk "Put me back in the field chief. I am more than ready to get back there".