Hey Lewdlings!!!

Hiya! I'm Spadio, but feel free to call whatever you'd like. I'm fairly shy irl (or as my partner puts it "Awkward, but in a good way") but my horniness tends to slip through online.

A few quick facts about me: I play as males/females/NB/futas against females/futas. I identify as Non-Binary, but was born female in case that matters to you.  He or she are both perfectly fine ways of addressing me. I play with male characters(as in my partner plays a male) in group settings only.

My favorite kink is making you happy. However, I AM NOT A SUB. I'm a switch, even if my mouths too full of girlcock so say it sometimes (why does it taste so good?). I love subs even more than I like doms and I'm more than glad to show you hard happy they can make me.

I fully subscribe to the "Bigger is Better" mentality and I can tend to be a bit raunchy if you let me. Oh, and I'll love you forever if you are into slutty clothing.

I'm always open to chat or rp, so feel free to message me!

• Senior Staff

Welcome to the community! I'm sure you'll have no problem fitting in here!

If you have any issues or questions, feel free to approach me or any other staff member with a purple name!

You seem like a lot of fun to roleplay with! I personally really enjoy playing as soft, submissive female characters, so I might be interested in discussing some ideas with you myself! And who isn't into slutty clothes?~

Hello and welcome to ED.  I hope you enjoy your stay.

I, for one, don't think it matters what your gender or sexuality is outside of an RP.  I'm only here to write and engage in fun and sexy stories and that's all I need to know.  xP
As a fellow enjoyer of sexy clothing and slutty clothing, I would like to leave you an image.  One of the newer ones I've found and like very much.

sCnqGqZY_o.png

Archived