Fallout 4 - The Thunder Lizards (KanTheKnight & JennyDK)

With each big, hulking, heavy and loud step she takes, the ground shakes just a little bit as well, showing how much weight there is to her body. Her massive, fat and soft ass jiggle, ripple and bounce like crazy and the same goes for her breasts of the giga size variety, even for one of her species. Even her camel toe is insanely thick, wet looking, hot as fire and very inviting as well. She is not sure about it, but she feels a bit watched, but decides to focus on scouting and walking ahead of the group. Likewise, she is yet aware of the sort of effect she is having on these humans and the sort of kinky and needy ideas and plans that form in their minds. As the men grow more and more aroused and thus hot all over, it seems to resonate with their bodies in another way, making the stench they emit even harder, stronger and spread out more. This soon reaches her nose and she feels her own primal instincts and needy nature rise within her and of course the smell of her womanhood and pheromones gets wilder as a result. The Red Rocket can soon be seen not too far ahead now as well. She finally notices the men making some sort of light commotion behind her, so she turns her large head to look their way."Nothing dangerous...all clear it seems...I think we are goo-....", Britta says before pausing as her eyes are drawn to trousers all looking about to explode. Her gaze is heavy, long, intense and very pleasing."Ahhhh...looks like you guys...really need some sort of break...? Has it been long....without female companionship?", she asks, while unable to look away at all!

• Love 1

They were drooling over the thought of mating with her cameltoe pussy, right when she catches their hard and ready boners. When the men realize that Britta eventually caught onto them, the four of them jump in sync looking at each other. Their faces said it all: "S-Shit..Is this it..? Are we screwed..!?" They line up like a group of soldiers in place, looking up at Britta's face with their mighty, meaty rifles high in the air. Ready and prepared to rip their trousers apart. Their faces grow even further flustered from the small whiffs of her super warm vagina hitting them. They stare at Britta quite intimidated as she continues to eye their pants.

When she asked that, she honestly eased their worries. Some of them sigh, others grunt in relief. They all nod to her question. "Yes..Me and my men haven't seen a woman in a very long time. It is difficult for us to hold back our excitement..." "Indeed it is, Miss. Your features..Practically stare at us even if its not intentional..I apologize for my animalistic desires." Redcliff adds. They all look a bit or more ashamed to make such impressions on the Deathclaw female.

• Love 1

Britta only watch more intenstively and with her own growing lust in her mind and body as those buldges grow thicker, bigger and all. Of course, even someone like her desire and crave pleasures of the flesh as well and for some reason, other deathclaws don't really appeal to her and they have yet to show much interest her way either. The men can easily tell that she too is growing interested and aroused, even from the way and how hard she stares at their crotches. Her mouth is even starting to drool a bit as mental images flash inside of her mind, all of them getting more vivid, lewd and fun. Britta is certainly not the coy and reserved type about sex, which probably prompts her response."Ohhhh, how about we help each other out then? That is...if it's not too weird to play with a huge and mutated talking lizard?", she says and even step closer, reaching down to grab and rub two of their groins.

When they heard Britta is interested in giving them a chance to mate with her, some understandable smiles of surprise write on their faces. And when she grabs the groins of Redcliff and Damien; it's much more clear to the men what type of genius Elliot is. "O-Oohh..No, no I-It's not weird at all..We definitely would love to play with you." Damien said, enjoying her touch. Redcliff walks closer, touching her visible pussy with his right hand. "Uff..If its fine with you, of course~.." Thomas moves behind Britta, pushing his groin against her ass. Biting his lip a little as he rubs it gently against her giant, wide and soft buns. 

Elliot stood there watching with yet another proud smile how quick they could get to have fun with her. "We'll help you tons..Mm." Elliot walked up as well, opening his mouth and latching his lips around one of her huge nipples. They all began fondling and pleasuring her body at first, just to get used to her. Whilst she could smell an even MORE intense aroma coming from their bodies and crotches. It smelled intensely of sweaty pubes and dick cheese from all of them, indicating they had plenty of it for the Deathclaw to enjoy smelling. Or even cleaning! 

• Love 1

Things certainly have taken quite a very unexpected, surprising, but fun turn for all of them it seems. The large, mutated lizard woman is not exactly something most people would dare to get close to and even less so to try and have any sort of carnal fun with. Britta grins a big toothy smile from their slightly cautious verbal agreement. The humans don't recoil from her touches or protest it either, so that's certainly positive. The huge beast girl gives off deep groans from the touches being made back on her and pussy feels as hot as an oven already. The large buttocks are soft, warm and very doughy as well, already feeling very nice for sure."Ohhh, is that so? Well, it certainly feels that way, hehehe", she growls in her animalistic voice. The deathclaw groans even deeper once she feels a mouth latch onto one of her massive and heavy breasts."I suppose we might as well help each other out in that regard then...say...what is that really nasty smell though?", she says, but not sounding like she hates it. Her hands continue with rubbing and squeezing them through their pants, taking turns on those she is able to reach.

• Love 1

Damien comes in on her other nipple, giving it a try too. "Mmm..Mmh..Britta your tits are so good." Damien laps it up more, circling it with his tongue, as Elliot sucks on it hard. Redcliff keeps his rough and broad hand on her pussy clearly knowing how to touch one. He circles her glorious clit with his index finger. Thomas from behind grasps her big, perfect buns just appreciating their shape before shamelessly jiggling them as he presses his hard on against them, rubbing it vigorously. Elliot let go of her nipple, smiling at Britta. "We will show you what the smell is.." He grabbed his pants and unbuckled the belt holding them, before yanking them down along his underwear. 

He exposed his uncircumcised cock, as the other men also pull out their cocks right after him. They were all big and fat, ready to mate with long pubic bushes. The smell was coming from their foreskin. Elliot strokes his cock as she catches a build up of dick cheese covering his whole foreskin area, smelling horrendously. "We can't shower, because it's hard to find water out here..So our cocks are dirty and unwashed.." Thomas slapped his cock gently against her cheeks, stroking it. "Say, Britta..Do you still want to play with us even after seeing this?" 

• Love 1

With Elliot and now Damien on both of her nipples, her arousal and eagerness rises even more and even faster as well. The huge beast growls deeper with lust and primal need for pleasure as things get even more hot and fun. Britta even pushes her upper body further forward, against their eager and active mouths and tongues. Soon, she is feeling all four of them focus very hard and eagerly on various parts of her."Nghhh...shiiiiiit...feeells niiiiiice! You like my big lizard boobs?", she grunts out before Elliot speaks up. All of this foreplay is making her distracted enough for the men around her to get to the next part of this session. Before she knows it, her eyes open up to a very hot, unexpected, nasty and smelly sight ans stench. The four men have used her momentary state of mind to gather in front of her collectively. Britta is starting at four simply massive, thick, veiny and also very smelly and filthy cocks. All of them at least 2 meters long and with their foreheads with a thick layer of smegma and at the base of them all are really thick, sweat and stinky forests of tangled pubes. The meaty spears tower up before her, Britta struck with cock shock and awe, unable to speak or move for a few seconds. The look of slutty want in her eyes and the smell of her lusty very, very clear now. Finally, she does give some sort of response."Ohhh....damn...those...those are bi...bi..biiggger...than male deathclawsssss...and sooooo stiiiinky and nastttyy...ngghhhhh....I feeell...hot as fuuuuuck!", she pants out, clearly loving it and the men easily can realize deathclaws get off on stuff like this, which is especially clear as her inner thighs are soon fully drenched in her juices.

• Love 1

Damien backed up from her nipple, giving it a slow and steady lick. "Mmhg..Yes, we love your big..Lizard boobs." He kept licking it as Britta was focused on the pleasure being given by the group. Redcliff noticed they could reposition Britta into the next lewd idea they all surely have in mind. He grabs her by the leg and lowers the Deathclaw, calling out for his mates to help with it as well. "Help me lower her, guys.." They hear Redcliff's call, giving a positive nod. They lower Britta in a crouch with her face in front of their cocks. They stood still with their incredibly hard and ready meatpoles. Once she opened her eyes to their tips gathered up together in front of her and complimented their sizes, they all smirked together, letting their dirty desires come to light. "Oh really? Are we really that big~?" Thomas grabbed his cock and gently slapped her face with his dirty tip. The other men saw him and grabbed theirs as well, slapping them and rubbing them all over her face as she is crouching over like this. "We need a good cleaning..Will you clean our dicks, Britta?" They find themselves taken back by her incredible enthusiasm! "W-Woah, Britta! You're really..Liking this huh..? Well..In that case..!"

Elliot stepped in front of Britta's frame, laying down on the ground. He pulled her down to his crotch, before grabbing his cock and stuffing it between her tits. "As I was saying..In that case..Me and my men need a serious, cleaning~.." Damien, Thomas and Redcliff got down on their knees on her sides, closer to her face. They boop her around with their tips and slap their cocks again against her face, tempting her alongside Elliot who looked comfortable between her juggernaut melons.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

The huge, thick and mutated lizard seems to be heavily dazed and thus far more easy to reposition into whatever these men have in mind for her and them. This is just the very start of how these men will surely act like they want in regards to their filthy, devious and lewd wishes and needs. Britta has no idea yet, but these human males have already formed longtermed and smutty plans for her and aim to heavily make her open up to them over time. The deathclaw's field of view is more or less filled 80% by large, fat and veiny human cocks, all of them with fat amounts of dick cheese, with plenty of loose pubes stuck in it as well. She is about to speak to Thomas as a reply to his rhetorical question, but soon she feels the men lightly, but lewdly slap her face with their cocks as well as rub and grind against it, surely making filth rub off onto her skin. As another proof of her delight and happiness about the situation, is the even harder and hotter smell of her wet sex down below. She soon feels Elliot slip his own fat rod between her fat, doughy and warm breasts, stuffing the cleavage nice and well, providing both immense softness as well as tightness from how copious her breast meat is. The look of lust in her eyes and how much she drools also helps paint a picture of an overly horny lizard woman."Nghhh...sooooo smelllyyy...and nassttyy...ahhnn....yesssss...please...let me clean you...", she growls out deeply and begins with Elliot, slipping her mouth around his tip, licking, tasting and sucking him while the three others keep tapping her face!

"Mmph.." Elliot's face tenses up in pleasure from the feeling of her massive deathclaw titties. The warmth coming from them heating his cock was great. Her boob crack was covered in a few loose pubes by now. "Do you guys..Smell something? It's like strong, but sweet.." As they rub their dicks proudly in her face, they keep whiffing with their noses. Eventually they understand what it was. They turned back to see how Britta had captured Elliot's cock and began cleaning it. He was quite excited, judging by his groans. "Oorgh..Ooogh..Yes..Yesss..Lap it up, Britta..Lap it up.." Britta felt the dick cheese was a bit hard to get off due to the build up. It was as disgusting as someone could expect but it was cheesy as the name implies. Molten chunks of it crust around her lips. She even had 2 or 3 loose pubes between her succulent lips. And they loved the view. The other men rub their cocks harder against her face, smearing some filth and even leaving some pubes on it. Her nose picks up the hot, musty sweat and stingy smell as clear as day. By now they knew she was getting off of this, and they even mention it. "Wow, Britta..Is your pussy getting hot just thinking about making our cocks shine?""Now that you mention it..Yes Britta. Are you aroused right now?" 

The three men's cocks stay against her face as they look at each other beginning to ponder if this can be used to their advantage. Even Elliot; the man getting his mind blown right now by her tits and her blowjob heard their statements. Another idea slowly began to form in his mind as she sucks on his big and smelly, hard cock. 

• Love 1

Britta is soon feeling how long, thick, stinky and sweaty pubes begin to rub off onto various places, such as her deep and large cleavage. The curly hairs are easily felt on her scaley skin and it excites her greatly. Along with the sense of throbbing meat between her fat tits, the lewd comments and spoken observations about also adds to her excitement, as she can sense how much these human men enjoy her attention, her arousal and her body. The mutated lizard groans deeply as Elliot is starting to speak to her in a more firm and even ordering manner."Ahhhh...yesss...mmmmmm...I will clean it so good, Elliot. The stench...is driving me crazy and the taste is making me..uughhh...ohhh...f..fuuuckk!! Nghh...OO..H..OHH SHIIIIIITT! SOOO GOOOOOD!", she starts talking normally, but end almost yelling as she feels herself orgasm and not just once, but more like three times in a row. Her lips and her tongue take turns between kissing, licking and sucking his tip. The filth slowly begins to slip off, due to the heat of her mouth, the constant licking and sucking and of course the wetness that mixes with it. Large chunks and globs end up between her teeth, on her tongue, onto her lips and pretty much everywhere inside and outside her mouth, along with even more pubes. In this state, she cannot help but be even more blunt and honest than usual."I..I...I just cammeee...three times....and really hard tooooo! Mmmmmmmmm...and such a harsh demand tooo....to order around a huge killling machine like me....ahhhnnn", she replies once more.

• 3 weeks later...

"Aughr..Aagrhrr..Daaamn, Britta..Fuuck, this is so good." Elliot's face flusters as she continues sucking on his cock. His hips shake back and forth whilst she goes all out on his tip. Her boobs jiggle with each gentle hip thrusts. He was looking at her nipples that were probably hard by now. The other men continue rubbing their big, stinky meats and fat, pube covered nutsacks all over her face as she shamelessly cleans Elliot. But all of them freeze, even Elliot when they notice her body beginning to shake, not to mention her sudden erotic yells! They gently stroked their cocks. Thomas began questioning Britta right away, but they could tell what just happened. "Wow, Britta. Did you just orgasm from just cleaning our leader's cock? Wow..What a dirty lizard you are~.." He poked her cheek in a teasing matter. 

"I want to be cleaned too soon~.." While she wasn't paying attention, Redcliff walked away for now, crouching down and looking at her already wet pussy. He grabbed her tail and lifted it up, putting a finger against her pussy slit. He rubbed gently, enjoying the shape. "Jesus..She really did? Does this mean..You'll become our cock slave~?" As Redcliff suggested that, Elliot's cock leaked some pre-cum. He was way too into this. "Stroke my cock with your tits, Britta..M..Use those big fucking balloons." 

Edited by KanDaKnight
  • Love 1

The large beast takes pleasure and glee in hearing Elliot enjoy her attention to his cock and cleaning it. Whilst she is aware of how the stench and filth turns her on, even she is surprised at the sudden and heavy reaction from her body, but of course she has no issue with how well it affects her. Thomas expresses the shared reaction of the group of men and to that Britta simply answers truthfully and without hesitation."Ahhhhh...buuut it is soooo nasttty...smellly...villlllee...and loooovelyyy..I can't help it!", she groans out deeply and continues to clean and lick and suck. The lizard grunts even harder and deeper once she feels someone find and play with her lower hole. Then something very, very raunchy and quite bold is asked of her from Redcliff."Ahhhnn...noo..nooo..sorry...sorry...not really...what I want at all..", she pants out, but Thomas can feel her body squirm, feel more hot and her pussy growing 5 times as wet as she is asked of this."Mmmmmm...yessss... of course...right awayyyy...", she replies back to Elliot and soon tittyfucks him harder and faster.

• 4 weeks later...

For the 4 men to be in shock after hearing Britta talk about the filth would be an understatement. Damien who was on the other side watching her go at it with Elliot, made a quite surprised, but pleased expression. "Well, if it so lovely, then..I guess we'll have to make sure she can keep getting it, boys." And so they continue slapping their cocks around, until hearing Redcliff's suggestion along with her reply. Whilst he was behind, he gently massaged her pussy before giving an idea to his mates who are also enjoying themselves. Redcliff suggests: "Well, I see..So it is a no to me. Thomas, how about you try?" before nearing close to Britta's pussy and begins to give it thoughtful, and purposely slow licks with his tongue.

While she uses those great and enormous tits, Thomas grasps her face turning it towards his filthy tip. "Right away~Britta, will you become our cock slave? We'll take good care of you, we promise...Mrgh-!" He stuffs his nasty, dick cheese covered dicktip into her mouth, letting her suck his fat, and girthy cock from there. Elliot holds onto her hands that were grinding her tits around, continuing to enjoy her soft jugs milking his cock. 

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

Even the lizard is kind of shocked and surprised at how heavily and positively her body and mind reacts to such things aimed towards, especially the stink and filth. However, she simply and fully allows herself to indulge her senses and primal instincts, especially since she hardly has ever felt anyone be interested in her in this manner and if it feels good to do all of this, why deny yourself such a good time? She grinds herself hard and roughly against Redcliff's mouth and tongue working her from behind. Deep and heavy grunts and moans escape her beastly maw whilst she does her best to sniff, lick, kiss, taste and suck off those near her face. feeling more and more gunk, sweat and stench rub off onto her lips, face, tongue and mouth. Each time she feels the cocks around her interact with her in any way, she tenses up and sucks in air as more pleasure and arousal hits her. Britta is basically just in her own little lewd and horny world, following the flow with things. Then she is asked something very unexpected, devious sounding and very lewd. She looks in his direction, taking a second or two to properly register in her mind what was said."Ahhhh...nghhh...that is probably a bit...too much...sorrry, but no...I am just happy with this", she groans out, though the men around can likely still sense her tensing up in a positive way from hearing it.

• 4 weeks later...

"Ouff that mouth is so good at what it does.." With his big, stinky cock in one hand he shakes it in her mouth, stuffing her as much smegma as he could, seeing she is enjoying herself quite a bit. Her initial response was certainly a shame to hear, but her excitement just kept showing the exact opposite of what she thinks about it. "Awh. Well, that's a pity but..Gh..If you say so." By now Elliot's cock was decently half-cleaned and the filth would be easier to get off due to the warmth of her giant tits. He'd never experienced such a pleasurable boob job, it must be due to Britta's liking to their filth; something that would generally turn women away. He didn't question if it had something to do with her being a giant lizard usually named Deathclaws, he simply also allows himself to enjoy what is happening to him. Thomas swaps Britta's mouth with Damien's, which is when the question is brought up once more!

"Britta, you get so excited each time we mention it, it's not shameful to step that far into such sexual fantasies..Are you sure you don't want to be our cock slave?" He stroked his cock, letting her take it in to break up a bit of his pubic mixed filth as well. Meanwhile she could feel that medic behind there going to town with her pussy. Suddenly a new sensation comes in, she likely wasn't sure at first what was it until a large object began inserting into her pussyhole! It was Redcliff, pushing his pent up stinking dick up into her fat and thick cheeks, managing to burry down most of her pussy length! "Argh..Britta, your pussy is so tight..Do you really favor all of us this much~?"

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

Britta cannot stop her tongue from rubbing all over the tip of the cock in her mouth, as well as it licking off even more filth which ends up swirling around all over inside of her mouth, which only fuels her lust even more. Despite her clear verbal rejection, she is fully unable to make it sound fully genuine and real, letting the men know it may just be a matter of time, perserverence and grooming. Though the cock seems more clean now, it is still quite filthy and very smelly, especially as their bodies are all sweaty and hot all over. The question from just a moment ago, slips her memory as tons of pleasure and lust simply rushes through her body and mind. This leads to her being slightly confused by the second time she is asked that question. With her confusion muddling her head and sense of judgement, she answers as if it is still the first time this is brought up."Ahhh...nghhh...I..I don't...ahhnnn...really....want that..sorry, sweeties!", she says, pretty much reaffirming her last answer to that, but surely nothing too permanent, judging from her body's reaction and her tone of voice. Before she can think it through one more time, the medic insert his large, fat and throbbing manhood inside of her already drenched lizard pussy, going halfway inside from the first insertion. She lets out loud, long and horny ROAR as she feels him slip inside her furnace hot hole."OHHH!!! FUUUCCKK!! YEESSSS!! FEEELLLS DIIVIINNNEEE!! MMHHHHMMMMM...YESSS I DOOOO...THIIIS IS BLIIIIISSS!", she screams in lust and joy.

• Love 1

"Oh, god..Holy fuck! Calm down, your pussy is squeezing my soul out of me..!" He holds still as the roar equally arouses all of her current human mates, which also comes in as a great confidence boost. Redcliff's hands gently wrap around her balloon hips and he pulls back his giant cock which was about 10 feet, and pushes it back down with some difficulty. That hot furnace was freaking tight, but no worry. His strength focuses in on his hips and he does his best to clap those Deathclaw cheeks, slowly burrowing his cock down further. Elliot slides out of her melons, actually switching with Thomas now, and instead walked back to her big butt. His cock flings down between her ass cheeks, but a little more above where her butthole should be. He spits down on his tip and takes his decently cleaned cock, rubbing a few more times and asking her: "How about this? Will this, make you say yes to being a slave to our cocks!? Nghr..!" His cock slowly slips against her tight pipe, and his hips do the rest to push all while Redcliff is making love to her wet vagina. 

Damien comes forth onto her face and continues slowly stuffing her mouth like a turkey, and Thomas has already begun sliding her tits up and down on his cock, both those guys groaning from her oral and titty service. 

• Love 1

• KanTheKnight changed the title to Fallout 4 - The Thunder Lizards (KanTheKnight & JennyDK)
  • 1 month later...

Britta's body keep moving in an eager, erotic and lustful manner, all of her giant assets jiggling all around and heavily, surely giving a nice feast for the eyes of the men around her. She shoves her fat and jiggly ass backwards against the thrusts of Redcliffe as he fucks her from behind, having a great time being stuffed like that. However, Elliot seems to be eager to try more of her body that her lips, mouth and breasts and thus gives signal to Redcliffe, making him aware of the leader's eagerness to try stuffing her as well. With some light nudging and the men using their gestures to move Britta, they manage to switch things around, so Britta is now instead sitting on top of the man still inside of her honeypot, the gravity and her body weight right on top of him. Her giga sized breasts nearly crush his head, but in the best possible way as they are warm, heavy and lovely feeling. Britta, too high on lust, pleasure and stench, doesn't seem to figure out what the plan is, but she certainly does not seem to mind being repositioned. The cock of Elliot has left her cleavage, but her tits are not left alone for long, as a new cock takes it place, filling the space there nice and well. Thankfully, her state of mind has made her forget she was asked about what Elliot said a few times already."Ahhhh...nghhh...that's myy...asss...hngggg...I have never...done it theree....shiiiiiiit!", she manages to groan out before her mouth gets back to sucking and trying to clean cock.

• 7 months later...

"Fuck me..Oh my god that mouth..!" Damien gently cupped her head as she was making him lose his shit, sending the engineer into a state of hard groaning. He stays still and lets her take the grime and the cum cheese off of his cock..His tip was covered, she had to work to clean it. And the stench was drilling into her nostrils like there was no tomorrow! Thomas was in an even better high..Britta's tits were no joke, the filth left behind from Elliot was now combining with his filth, all she heard was hot moaning, that sexy, man groaning that was motivating her lust to keep growing, and the sludging of the two youngster's big, heavy cocks. "O-ohh..AGH..AHH BRITTA..AAHH~!" Redcliff muffled against her tits, his dick hammering her pussy in and out ever so slightly, trying to get his whole length in there. She was so wet..And so perfect. He wasn't trying to escape her tit hug, he focused on spreading her pussy open with his dick.

Elliot puffed her humongous buttcheeks together and started rocking her anus gently, trying to spread her open there too..She was getting hammered and pinned by these tall, human men. "MGH..MMFH. AAHH..FUCK..BRITTA, YOUR ASS IS SUCH A TIGHT HOLE~!! MHH!" 

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

Britta groans and pants deeper and harder for each passing moment together with these human males. Her mouth and tongue do their best to try and clean what seems and feels like an endless amount of filth from the tip of the cock. She is not very experienced with oral or sex overall, but she is too horny and eager to really make that an issue and it does seem like her work there is being appreciated still. Most people would find the stink unbearable and outrigh vomit inducing, but the lizard gal only gets even more aroused by it. The meaty shaft between her tits throbs heavily and feels hot and lovely as well, further adding to the joy and pleasure she is feeling. She keeps riding the "poor" man below her, surely providing plenty of happiness for him and the rest of the group around her. The deathclaw slows a bit down, as she feels the last cock trying to stuff itself inside of her tight backdoor. Heavy growls, a mix of animalistic sounds and pleasure, leave her face."Ahhhh...shiiiiiiitt....youuu beeettter makkkke sureee to make meee cuuuum you fiiilthy humans", she manages to pant out while her ass sucks in the other cock.