Can you still see accounts that are banned??. Also how the hell do I post pics on posts?

Question

So I have seen two accounts where next to there name it it says “deactivated“. Dose that mean they are banned? I’m assuming so but I just want to ask and be sure. 

Also while I have you here, can someone explain if there is a way to post pictures on post without having to use a URL? Like I have a bunch of pics download on my tablet, which is what I’m using this on, but all I can see is the URL stuff. I’m probably just being dumb/blind and not seeing the probably obvious button for it.

4 answers to this question

As Satai said - Deactivating is what members can do at will. No one is told do it, they will just do it for whatever reason. If someone is banned their name will be red and it will say they are banned. Either way you can't view their profiles as far as I know. 

As for images - if it is for characters then you can upload them to an album but if it isn't roleplay related then you can't upload them to the site. This because ED has limited space on their servers and people in the past took liberties with it by uploading random pictures because they liked them or to share them. If you want upload images that aren't related then you can upload them offsite and link the url here. 

Edited by Starcry
  • Like 2

On 01/09/2022 at 04:43, Starcry said:

Another question then, for a ERP post could you post a pic on the ERP itself for like a reference image for a place and dose it still need to be in a album? Like let’s say I was making a fantasy post and wanted to show an image of a castle as a model/example, what I still need to make an album for the image of the castle or is that completely fine just to have it there for the ERP post? And same thing for let’s say a character or characters that are SPECIFICALLY meant ONLY for a certain ERP?

edit: And the Quote didn’t show up for some reason….

Edited by YelloweyeOfHim
To explain that the Covid system didn’t work.

Depends on the hosting site. You can use EDs gallery for your images or use the original hosting site. Unfortunately, some sites don't allow directly linking to their images. (like Gelbooru for example.) I personally use EDs gallery feature to show prospective partners what characters I can play with our RPs but if they aren't interested in them then I'll go image hunting and link to the site source instead. 

I hope this answers your question. 🙂

• Like 1